Uninstall hentai clicker and install the last update work for me.

Edit: not work, alway must dowload the update.

Maybe their programer doesn't know they can work with ci/cd  😛

I expect a generous gift from them after this shit

Edited by dalidos

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I answered this topic with hard criticism because the bad app in the latest version could not be installed

it is quite possible that I was too critical but if a professional ignores permanently mistakes made by himself

deserves to be called incapable

but DELETE my post and email me weeks later and therefore to warn me I find worse

we are not in the third realm or in Uganda at the time of Idi Amin, I have not attacked anyone personally

I have always approached "the programmers" not the programmer xxx or the person responsible for this shit

what is the next step?

I get a "visit" from the Bulgarian mafia or do I have to be scared to be banished from the game?

below is the great warning:

Hi Kacke,
You have been warned by Joe-da-G for a comment made in a topic, Play Protect

Reason: Inappropriate Language
Content: Play Protect
Penalty:
  • Given 1 points which will never expire.

Note:

I'm sure you can do better than that. If you have to complain about something try to: 
- stay polite, even if you disagree with something doesn't mean you have the right to insult people around
- write in english...

That's the least you can do

— Hentai Heroes

PS: I wrote in English - but not perfectly and you have no idea what I at first wanted to write, i was very polite

if people in real companies make such mistakes, they will soon be looking for a new job

edit: people have the right to express their personal opinion, even if others feel attacked by it

Edited by Kacke