Patch notes week #9 discussion thread

jelom

here is the thread for this week patch:

Patch notes Week #9

Adventure

• New quest release World 13 Quest 8: Neono has disappeared in the dead of night? Where could she be? Only one way to find out!

Pachinko

• Two beauties will be joining the Pachinko
    • (The not so) Humble maid Yvonne is here to clean your shaft 
    • Shirogane is waiting patiently to catch you by the balls surprise

ava0-33.pngava0-34-600x1500.png

Yvonneic_carac-Charme.png                                        Shiroganeic_carac-tech-1.png

UI Improvements

• Payment UI
    • Interface for the payment section has been improved

t95r_QOM97uP28buVf9EHiPrn01IEsyW16QT6QxY

• Event Widget 
    • 12 hours before the event begins, the widget will display the name and hours left until the start the event

vAirr0N4o7T4P4A41WLpwx5Ja5-ZexqAiaS8dEls

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And here it is that two new scribbles are introduced in the pachinko!

I don't understand them, it had gone well with the last two additions of the current orgy event and they want to overdo it again...

Instead of thinking about putting on cam girl sites or keep a level of updates beyond their capabilities they should try to think about maintaining a decent level of quality for their main game that we can't stand it anymore.

In the last months they are ruining years' work with this behavior.

• Like 4

The inspiration for the second girl is definitely Karakuri Circus and Akame Ga Kill (the green hair dude uses that thread weapon) but named shirogane which is clearly from Karakuri (who's about puppetry using those threads)

Edited by fenronin
  • Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, fenronin a dit :

The inspiration for the second girl is definitely Karakuri Circus and Akame Ga Kill (the green hair dude uses that thread weapon) but named shirogane which is clearly from Karakuri (who's about puppetry using those threads)

fail double post sorry

Edited by fenronin

First things first... I'm not sure if it was intentional but it seemed that way... even if it was just for a while, it would still be nice to have an heads-up on temporarily shutting down the game.

I would ask/suggest that the 2nd tier girls for the remaining bosses would be introduced over getting new girls on the pachinko. 🤔

Curious about when and how the remaining orbs are going to come/work out.

Added adventure 👍

Event widget 👍

Still suggesting a release of "notes" before the patches themselves :) 

• Like 2

I looked at all the new girls' poses and it's blood from my eyes again. It feels like part of the content is drawn by amateurs from a devianart for food. It's sad, of course, but I'm already too lazy to really resent it, just stating the fact.