Ideas to improve the Club

Devon Maze

Hello
I have been playing Hentai Heroes for almost a year and I really like how I play but I find the clubs very useless, apart from the chat and the possibility of having bonuses the clubs don't do much, it would be really nice if they implemented the same mechanics as others games that have clubs / guilds / clans (etc ...)

for example the ability to exchange goods, sell tickets and compete in harem battles between club members

• Like 1

Clubs are by far not useless.  At level 300, 246,000~ ego, I left my lazy ass club after donating kobans repeatedly to it and joined up with a maxed out club.  My ego upon leaving went down to 233,000~ and upon joining the maxed out one it jumped up to 261,000~ ego.

Switching gear, money, and kobans however would break the game so I can't even really want it unless I want this to end.  Examples would be how some people pay or simply win more kobans.   Another would be what people tend to do and focus all their time, effort, gear, money, real money, into like 1 jackoff so that they become super strong.  Yes, that would mean that someone would finally beat Gogeta, but you'd just be replacing him with a more OP user.  At least the broken system that Gogeta inhabits is completely quarantined off to THEIR account and the only influence he can have on other players is winning contests (Maybe if that sometimes) and making clubs.  That's it.  Uses like that are like corrupted bits of data in a program, but its not messing everything up.  I got a little convoluted, but yeah.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Ciao Devon, scusa se scrivo qui ma non so come altro muvermi. Sono passati due mesi da quando mi hanno silenziato (oltre a me ci sono altri 3 utenti) vorrei sapere per lo meno per quale motivo. Vorrei partecipare attivamente alla chat e diverse volte avrei voluto intervenire ma ovviamente sono impossibilitato! I mute è iniziato non appena hai assegnato i nuovi ruoli di "vice", i miei sospetti li ho, ad ogni modo vorrei sapere il perchè del mio silenziamento, ho fatto qualcosa di sbagliato? se do fastidio basta dirlo

• Like 1