Credit over girl upgrades

Today I attempted to play this game by phone, and when I went to click the "rare candy" icon, my finger slipped and hit the "legendary flowers." This mistake cost me by over offering over 370 affection points to the girl I was upgrading (which she took, of course). I understand not being able to reverse the action, but I did have an idea the developers might consider. What if such overpayments gave credit towards the girl's upgrade? Perhaps not much (say possibly in line with what selling the overpayment would be in the market place). In the case of what happened to me, this would equate to an upgrade discount of $25,584 ((372*417)/6) on the 4.5 million dollar upgrade, pathetic to be sure but at least something to acknowledge the error on the players part.

Edited by Pelinor
adding tags

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The extra affection is stored as part of the girl, and carries over into their next star upgrade. This is a much better system than the reduction of a few measly ymens.

In this case, I am speaking of the final star upgrade. In such cases, extra affection is lost in the wind leaving the player with nothing to show for it.

5 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

In this case, I am speaking of the final star upgrade. In such cases, extra affection is lost in the wind leaving the player with nothing to show for it.

Well you didn't mention that. I'm not a mind reader, I can only respond to what is mentioned. Anyway, it's still stored there for when the girl is potentially given future star upgrades.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

The affection you give for the last upgrade is not lost at all, if you ever do it again and check the next ToF update then you will see that the surplus that the girl have taken is added to both the weekly and the all-time categories.

So let's say a 3-star legendary girl which needs a total of 17.600 affection (if i remember correctly) and she is at 17.500 and you give her 1500 then the total amount added to weekly and all-time affection categories in ToF will be 19.000 and not 17.600.

Edited by Hotless
  • Thanks 1