GH vs HH

maxafax

So a while ago now I started playing GH as well as HH but was real disappointed at the content. So for those that don't know Gay Harem is exactly the same as Hentai Heroes except aimed at the LGBT community or rather it should be the same but isn't the opportunities to get Guys or get free Kobans is terrible in comparison,

not only that but you are locked at a stage way before you are in HH which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever as the story is exactly the same just with a gay twist. Ok you could argue that you get 4 offers in the sex friends 3 of which you only need to visit the site to get the kobans but without as much content it is of little conciliation

The current event is an exception to the rule also having  1 uncommon 6 legendary and 1 epic guy available but the previous event had almost 1/2 the amount of guys available. The difference is quite clear when you look at my character development I have spent the same amount of time and money on both games but my GH is level 174 with 48 guys harem level 6,039 (around 7k if all my guys where max level) vs HH at level 178 (almost 179) with 55 girls and harem level 7,613 (around 8,500 if all were levelled).

Now you may say is it really of importance that there is less to do, well in my opinion yes it is if you are trying to reach out to a community that strongly believe in equal rites for all and fairness and equality, but then to not uphold those beliefs doesn't send out a good message.

Edited by maxafax
adittion
  • Thinking 2

36 minutes ago, maxafax said:

So a while ago now I started playing GH as well as HH but was real disappointed at the content. So for those that don't know Gay Harem is exactly the same as Hentai Heroes except aimed at the LGBT community or rather it should be the same but isn't the opportunities to get Guys or get free Kobans is terrible in comparison,

not only that but you are locked at a stage way before you are in HH which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever as the story is exactly the same just with a gay twist. Ok you could argue that you get 4 offers in the sex friends 3 of which you only need to visit the site to get the kobans but without as much content it is of little conciliation

The current event is an exception to the rule also having  1 uncommon 6 legendary and 1 epic guy available but the previous event had almost 1/2 the amount of guys available. The difference is quite clear when you look at my character development I have spent the same amount of time and money on both games but my GH is level 174 with 48 guys harem level 6,039 (around 7k if all my guys where max level) vs HH at level 178 (almost 179) with 55 girls and harem level 7,613 (around 8,500 if all were levelled).

Now you may say is it really of importance that there is less to do, well in my opinion yes it is if you are trying to reach out to a community that strongly believe in equal rites for all and fairness and equality, but then to not uphold those beliefs doesn't send out a good message.

GH started a year and a half later, has suffered a lot of setbacks and has a smaller group of employees. So yes, things go slower there. That has nothing to do with equal rights (rites are done in cults). Even if the story is exactly the same, it still needs a lot of redrawing for every scroll. So that will take up time. And because it started later, it obviously has less content. Don't try to force things that aren't there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ironically same week as I posted this they added a new  mission (Don't mess with us! / Hamelin Town) just a shame that's all they added and over a month latter despite it saying coming soon still waiting for the next part. At this rate it's going to be another 5 months until I can move onto Plain of Rituals, while all the time the gape between my HH and GH accounts are growing despite doing exactly the same in every respect except missions already up to a 40 level deficit :( There talking about making a new version of HC for the community but if it takes them as long to add content and the content that they do add is less valuable as it is here don't think I'll bother.

On 3/12/2020 at 9:05 AM, Chthugha said:

GH started a year and a half later, has suffered a lot of setbacks and has a smaller group of employees. So yes, things go slower there. That has nothing to do with equal rights (rites are done in cults). Even if the story is exactly the same, it still needs a lot of redrawing for every scroll. So that will take up time. And because it started later, it obviously has less content. Don't try to force things that aren't there.

I appreciate that they have less people working on the project and that some of the art needs to be shall we say recreated to suet a new audience, primarily the characters. But we live in a consumer society, It would have made more sense to have made the content first then roll it out overtime. But I would also point out that HC was only created just over a year ago (live version at least) and look at how much new content has been added there events almost every month new girls constantly to the point that people are complaining that they don't have enough affection to even get close to keeping up. You say that its not bias but I disagree the very fact they have less people working on the project alone suggests a degree of "well we don't really need to push the boat out on this one" for want of a better sentence. Don't misunderstand me I appreciate any company that is willing to add content for non mainstream audiences and believe me when I say there are many that don't. I just think it could have been done a lot better, I would have much rather started playing the game now but had more content to enjoy than starting when I did then getting halted and being unable to progress way before I had expected, if that makes sense. sorry if there's grammatical or spelling errors as I have said before I'm quite dyslexic amongst other things.

I would also add one other thing in regards to my original content and complaint, even if we take into account everything you have said which is fair enough. It doesn't explain why the opportunity's to get free currency is so massively different between the two in regards to Sex Friend's. Almost all the sites and makers of content aimed at the LGBTQ love nothing more than connecting up the community, so I'm sure it shouldn't be that hard to find more willing partners than the four that are available.

Edited by maxafax
adittion