Respec Crafts

R3B0S5

Would it be possible to include an option to spend kobans to reset your craft levels and regain at least some of the mojo used to level them up? Maybe spend 3000 kobans to reset and gain 50% of the mojo spent on them and 6000 to reset and gain 100% of mojo?

Why would you want to reset them as all crafts give an advantage all be it some more than others and the aim is to max them all. So what I suspect you really are asking is if a person doesn't spend wisely carefully considering the options available can we have a undo button. also you kobans math doesn't add up to scale by that kind of a general value I would regain somewhere in the region a9+ as all my crafts are already max but a lower player may only get a1+ so you would have to base it on what you would get back. But most importantly and the reason I seriously doughty they would add such a function is future office crafts when they add new crafts they are likely to be more powerful than current ones so allowing people to instantly affectively maximize them would hive a huge advantage instantly  to older players .. kind of like if they had given older players 60,000 kinkpoints when they added the contacts content.