Not a drawing, but also creativity!

DeniskaSosiska

1 hour ago, Hotless said:

lol gg, thx for explaining, now i got it that this is a real life object and not some PC-made image.

Gratz on your patience of making it, it's really well done.

Since there are more than 200 thread colors and average sizes it took about a month to create.

• Like 6

VERY NICE CROSS-STITCH  WORK!

DeniskaSosiska  VERY NICE WORK!

Please create more and if you do let me know where I can buy the pattern if you decide to sell it.

I remember a long time ago I created, on a Commodore Amiga, a side view of the NCC-1701 Starship Enterprise from the movie.  Since the pixels are square I decided to transfer the pattern to make a cross-stitch work. 

Now, If I had done the cross-stitch on 22 squares to the inch black Aida cloth, the final work would have been about 3.5 feet long by 8 inches wide. :) 

It would have looked FANTASTIC had I ever done it but I probably would have gone blind trying to create that. :)

I, regrettably, never created that picture.  And since then, it was over 20 years ago, have lost the pattern.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

VERY NICE CROSS-STITCH  WORK!

DeniskaSosiska  VERY NICE WORK!

Please create more and if you do let me know where I can buy the pattern if you decide to sell it.

I remember a long time ago I created, on a Commodore Amiga, a side view of the NCC-1701 Starship Enterprise from the movie.  Since the pixels are square I decided to transfer the pattern to make a cross-stitch work. 

Now, If I had done the cross-stitch on 22 squares to the inch black Aida cloth, the final work would have been about 3.5 feet long by 8 inches wide. :) 

It would have looked FANTASTIC had I ever done it but I probably would have gone blind trying to create that. :)

I, regrettably, never created that picture.  And since then, it was over 20 years ago, have lost the pattern.

danil.olejnik@list.ru 

write me an email discuss

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Deniska,

I found something you might find interesting on the internet.  An image to cross stitch pattern creator. 

It allows you to specify the aida cloth count, the number of horizontal stitches, number of DMC colors, allows selection of dithering patterns. At then end it will create a color pattern map, tell you the size of the finished work and total number of stitches.  It also automatically selects the correct DMC floss colors to match the image you imported.  It does all the hard work and at the end all you need to do is follow the generated pattern.

On 14.06.2020 at 03:24, Dr. Lust said:

Дениска,

Я нашел кое-что интересное в Интернете. Изображение для создания схемы вышивки крестом. 

Позволяет указать количество ткани aida, количество горизонтальных стежков, количество цветов DMC, позволяет выбирать рисунки сглаживания. После этого он создаст карту цветного рисунка, сообщит вам размер готовой работы и общее количество стежков. Он также автоматически выбирает правильные цвета нитей DMC в соответствии с импортированным изображением. Он выполняет всю тяжелую работу, и в конце все, что вам нужно сделать, это следовать сгенерированному шаблону.

Thanks for the info. But I use 3 different programs to create the circuit. And they have more opportunities!