Guaranteed kobans during a 30-day month

So, in the (Frequently Asked) Questions + Answers topic almost 2 years ago it has been written:

If you count the the reliable ways of getting kobans, then you are guaranteed to get during a 30-day month for free:
- Missions: 30 x 150 = 4500 kobans
- Event missions: 1218 + 480 = 1698 kobans
- Weekly rankings: at least 4 x (3 x 24) = 288 kobans
Which in total is 6486 kobans a month for free.

Can you, guys, update the numbers a bit? How much kobans can you get through Classic, Revival and Orgy days missions? Are there any changes?

I was too lazy to count the numbers of recent Classic and Revival events. My bad. I need to know the exact numbers to plan better.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

Daily mission bonus for doing all missions: 150 a day, so 4500 for a 30 day month.

Event missions: 972 (12 event mission total for classic event) + 342 (5 event missions for first revival) + 348 (10 event missions for orgy days), so 1662 kobans in total for event missions per month.

Weekly rankings: a minimum of 4 × (3 × 24) = 288 kobans.

Total: 6450 kobans for 30 days with 4 sundays; 6522 for 30 days with 5 sundays; 6600 for 31 days with 4 sundays; 6672 for 31 days with 5 sundays; 6150 for 28 days. (I will exclude 29 days, because that won't happen again for 4 years 😂.)

These are kobans you can get every month guaranteed if you at least do your missions every day. It automatically generates league standings as well. This doesn't include earnings from contests and leagues. Which should improve your amounts quite significantly as well, but that depends on how good you are in competing.

All in all that amount there is reduced by just 36 kobans. It changed significantly, because new events reduced from 14 days to 12 (last two days gave 120 and 126 kobans for the event missions), and we only had one revival of 6 days instead of a revival of 5 days and an orgy days event. All in all they kept koban income through mission quite stable even with all those changes.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...

Let's bump the topic a bit.

So now we don't have revival event anymore. It had missions with 342 kobans in it. Now we have extended Orgy days and Path of Attraction. So, my question is: do we have an increased amount of kobans for Orgy days now? Or the amount of kobans stayed the same and we lost 342 kobans a month?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...