The Test Server is down.

Almost everything is not responding

very few part are working with direct link like activity, harem, champion, tower, arena.

but every fight got no answer

on arena fight, no answer, but still partialy counting (it seams)

can start activity, but not sur when collect that it's really collected ...

I mean I could contact support but most of the time they ignore me and the majority of the rest of the time they mishandle my inquiry or just tell me that it's answered and resolved when neither of them are the case.

Edited by Itssotight

I have managed to get on Leagues and TOF page through the direct link I had in my cache, Harem and quests seem to be working, but Adventures are not, missions can be started but it appears they don't give xp and other rewards for their completion. I guess since it is just test server, it is not that relevant, even if we did test that new type of event just recently.

I liked the new type and well I was in a very good situation in the Test Server (except in the Tower of Fame) and then the whole thing went down, no explanation as to why just yet or even how long it will be down for. Admittedly the usual Game's going pretty well for me right now. This is a very big mystery.

il y a 11 minutes, Houghten a dit :

It's happy enough to take 12 kobans if you try to do 10 fights, though. No rewards, no spending energy, just kobans go down the hole.

Well y try it too and lost 12 koban too....

i also try some arena fight. strange if i lose, it work normaly (mean 'animation' xp etc..) if i win, animation wont start, no xp and on arena page fight is displayed as done
but a got reward for 4/8/16

i also try champion fight, as usual no combat 'animation' but got rewards

on market i was able to sell but not to buy.

i also try different language without better working.

Okay that’s unacceptable. I tried several times earlier, even late evening, it only came on for me at 1.10 AM today my time ! It is now 4.17 AM here. No compensation to any of us for lack of Kobans and other things missed due to the bloody site being down for at least 36 hours ! Yet we all now have to go through the same things as the regular game with much less time, Kobans and so on after losing 1 1/2 days to play. No explanation, apologies or anything else appropriate ! Meanwhile I’m still waiting for them to resolve the issue of the rewards they took away from me on the test game and the regular game in the past. This game is really getting worse and they just don’t give a stuff.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Now the Test Server, unlike when I made the above messages is just blank. I can't access it on my iPad and I can't access it on the Desk Top Computer. What is happening with it now and why ? June 3, !0.01 AM Brisbane, Queensland, Australia time.