Life after Patch 17

Pelinor

Pelinor stared at the ceiling of Bunny's bedroom and contemplated the tasks before him. In one day, he had to attend 15 orgies and finish 12 missions, which, according to the editors, were supposed to take almost a week! And he had to do this with someone else's harem! If he succeeded, he would take his harem out for a night they wouldn't soon forget.

• Like 1

The bedrooms were a mess, but despite the odds, Pelinor felt good at having completed the tasks. True it would take days to clean things up, and his resources were next to zero after the last orgy, but he had time. Wait! What's this on the bar counter? He read the stained paper and felt his heart drop. "Red Battler, Bunny! We have a problem, cum quickly, and bring the rest of the girls with you."

• Like 1

So by delaying our quest for a couple of days, I managed to carve out time with Visor. The orgies were intense, several times, I had to compete on short rest, and it showed on the faces of my girls. The results of the grueling time table had worn everyone out, The frozen look of happiness on their faces was an attempt on their part to hide their exhaustion, but without Arcana's magic, it was clear the girls could do little more than go through the motions. They no longer enjoyed the public arena bouts and had stopped giving me money or gifts for my performance. Worse, because they weren't enjoying themselves, they had ceased being creative. I had stopped learning little tricks to improve my performance.

"The good news is we have completed Visor's grueling training course. The bad news is the arena master tells me he can't fit us in for our testing and evaluation rounds. Rumiko, I need you to discover a way to fund the increased training schedule."

Rumiko screwed up her face in disgust, "Crap! You know I hate accounting."

• Like 1

Rumiko was crying when she gave me her spreadsheet, "It can't be done Pelinor. I'm sorry, but really, you've been too nice and short of koban's raining from the sky, it really can't be done."

I sat still for a moment, trying to understand, then I sucked in a deep breath, "Why not? I've given everyone everything I've got. Doesn't that count?"

"You silly man, of course, it counts!" Rumiko's tear-stained eye's suddenly flashing fire. "All of us are trying, but you have to understand what was great with a harem of twenty or thirty girls doesn't work when you have all of us," Rumiko said as she gestured to the crowd of over a hundred girls behind her. "You have to slow down! The arena master can't see all of us in action in less than a day."

"What? Wait! Run that by me again."

Bunny stepped forward with a contrite expression on her face, "It's my fault, Pelinor. You are so enthusiastic about sharing your cock with us and showing everyone each new trick that I ignored the consequences.  You see, when the arena master judges how good we are, he does it in groups. After a time, he can no longer tell if he sees something new or if it is the same old style of fucking." Bunny laughed, "I'm not complaining; you're a great fucker. We just need to change things up a bit."

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 1

"Okay, but how do we do this?" Pelinor asked, adjusting his stance to allow Aylie to crawl between his legs and take his cock down her throat. "All of you are so good. How can I choose between you?"

"You need a secretary for scheduling, so we don't rush you all at once," Bunny said.

"I'll do it!" Rabbi Carott yelled, "Pick me, please. I love being a secretary.

"Great, but no playing favorites, Sis, we all get treated equally."

Scrunching her nose and playing with her left ear, Bunny smiled as a thought came to her, "Scheduling is good, but we're going to need someone else to handle the workshops. I mean, seriously Pelinor, if we all learn the same tricks, the arena masters won't know how good you are."

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Opening the door to the Harem's workshop Bunny stared at the dildo molds sitting on the clean countertops and the straw-filled mattress in the center of the room. "Hey Jordan, got a minute?"

Jordan got up from the mattress, "Sure thing, I have nothing better to do until Oleya Cruxia, and Alex Bush gets back with the stuff to make some dildos."

"Hmm, about that, can we sell them?"

"Not if you want everyone ready for the arena trials. I'm already six courses behind thanks to you and Pelinor selling all the sex books."

"True enough, but what if we use the Arena Masters books instead of ours?" Bunny said as she sat on the mattress, "We can sell our old "sex tip" pamphlets and replace them with the freebies they give to the new girls."

"Okay, but why mention that to me? I'm the workshop manager. You're the harem manager, so it's your call to make, right?"

"I want you to work with the newer girls and get them ready for Pelinor. Make sure they get the newest "sex-tip" booklets and turn the older ones over to me to sell."

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 1

"Bunny, I'm back" Pelinor called out while dumping his luggage in the mudroom, and taking off his shoes. Visor's home was gorgeous but tended to have flooding, which was hell on his boots.

"It's about time!" Bunny gave Pelinor a long kiss to take the bite off her outburst. "You have to hurry. The arena masters want us to check-in in less than an hour, and eight girls have gone missing!"