[Event/Feature Idea] Champion-Like Rarity-Based Drafts

DvDivXXX

We've all noticed that the devs have been more creative and open to trying out new ideas lately, including new features, new event formats, system reworks etc. With this in mind, I'm hopefully that the following suggestion will inspire them at least a little bit for a future event type or perhaps even a permanent game mode.

I'd like to see a concept that works (challenges with a clear path of progression, like Champions or the current PoA event) applied to something that I feel this game is sorely lacking: a real usefulness for haremettes' rarities in actual gameplay. Right now, only legendary girls are of any use for battle teams past the early to early-mid game, whereas commons (and the precious few half-priced "starter" commons) are the best bang for your buck in terms of harem income. Rares are essentially more expensive commons, and epics are just the worst of both worlds: bad at fighting, and super expensive to upgrade for income. Moreover, there are literally more epics and legendaries than commons in the game, and rares are getting overwhelmed as well, slowly but surely, so it's not even a proper representation of actual rarity anymore. So, here's my idea:

We face a champion(-like) boss, with multiple milestones and levels to go through to complete the event (or, in case of a permanent feature, the stage). We get to draft a line-up to fight the boss at each phase, with different requirements each time. The first level would be a draft from only the commons in the player's collection; another one would allow only rares, and so on. There could be more requirements, perhaps something like a set of poses to match as with regular champions, perhaps a choice of which class you'd like to draw from, and so on. We would win some goodies after reaching each milestone along the way, and a bigger reward when completing the event or the stage at the end.

This way, we would have the chance to actually use a lot of girls that we typically ignore except when they happen to end up stuck in a draft vs a champion, and this would make it more worthwhile to actually upgrade rare and epic girls besides just as an inefficient way of slowly increasing our overall harem income over time. I think this could be fun, and a nice change of pace.

What do you guys think?

Edited by DvDivXXX