How to leave a clan

wetpussygames.com

44 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I would hope you'd understand that, seeing as you posted in the Hentai Clicker section of the forum. Please check where you're posting in future.

Its a common enough mistake to make as I'm sure you are aware, It is also easily done as all other sections are HH and the main title only says HH and not HH & HC forum so a person that only plays HH may easily think that they are in the right place. Also technically she is not in the wrong place as it is in the OFF-TOPIC section (where you can talk about ANYTHING)

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Tedddy Technically I would say no as it would be covered by section one of the rules "No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately." but it would as with everything be up to the auditors to decide if it is a infringement.

• 4 months later...
En 11/6/2020 a las 13:10, maxafax dijo:

@Tedddy Technically I would say no as it would be covered by section one of the rules "No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately." but it would as with everything be up to the auditors to decide if it is a infringement.