Who here actually plays smite?

Ryaku Mcneil

anyone remember beta kali and beta bastet? now those are some designs i'd love to see as classic skins. But religious idiots can't stand their imaginary friends be depicted faithfully in a video game. When it's in ancient illustrations it's fine for kali to be naked. but HOW DARE THEY render her in a revealing outfit in a god based video game!

15 hours ago, Ryaku Mcneil said:

anyone remember beta kali and beta bastet? now those are some designs i'd love to see as classic skins. But religious idiots can't stand their imaginary friends be depicted faithfully in a video game. When it's in ancient illustrations it's fine for kali to be naked. but HOW DARE THEY render her in a revealing outfit in a god based video game!

What I can say except that they overlook or forget the nakedness of the universe itself. They choose to believe in their so called holy books so blindly that they never try to experience or understand the truth. They simply forget the fact that books can be misleading if you read them blindly. Life is about growth. That's why everything changes with time. One day we'll get there. Let's hope that we'll be around to see it :)

• Thanks 1