patch notes week #21 discussion

jelom

here are the new patch notes with some interesting points.

Patch Notes Week #21

Hour change

• ALL updates on the game and events will now start at a different time
  • 1 PM Server time (UTC+1), West Europe 
  • 7 am to 9 am South America
  • 4 am to 7 am North America
  • Legendary Days started 05 am UTC+1 and will end on 24th of May 1 pm UTC+1

ava0 (7).pngava0 (8).png

Darla  Hardcore.png                 LevityaHardcore.png

Adventure 

• New adventure will be released next Wednesday, the 27th of May

Luxurious Body 

• Due to player feedback, LuxuriousBody will be obtainable by all players in the usual ways in future events. 

Bundles

• A special spring bundle promo is waiting for you in the game

-Rh2_yeMTSKmiTafiCD2F4kCaud6gOAy_AVadCp3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is great that they opened their ears for the body imbalance.

And it is great providing the new time "when a day starts in the haremverse" already transformed into local times - okay, any kind of asia is missing, which is no problem as the game style is totally not-a-little-bit-asianic and there is even no Japanese  choosable - oh wait^^ 

i don't know if it benefits to have now everything on one time spot (week end and events / league end and event), we will see.

my comments about the patch:

Hour change

Delicate question.
Talking in a general way, the publicized reason has been the ease to cope with problems and bugs related with the reset, but I am sure the historical complaints from european players could have had a (small) weight on the decision.
Now the people from America have the reset time early to very early in the morning, Asia / Oceania in the evening, and Europe / Africa near midday. 
Another issue is that for many people 13:00 find them at work or school, so not all people can benefit fully from it. For American people, I can only say that with time you will adapt to the new events starting time. Advice: don't change your sleep routine for the game, is not good for your health.
In a personal way, for me 5:00 AM was not the best time, but I was used to it, and I had my game routine adapted to that, at least you had the feeling it was a new day with new tasks (missions, contests, league, arena quest), now it is a bit weird to finish and start in the middle of the day.

• 1 PM Server time (UTC+1), West Europe (before it was 5 am in western and central Europe, 4 to 6 am for most of the continent)
  • 7 am to 9 am South America (before: 11 pm to 1 am)
  • 4 am to 7 am North America (before: 8 pm to 11 pm)
  • Japan: 8 pm, China: 7 pm, Australia: 7 pm to 9 pm (before: 11 am to 1 pm)

Adventure 

• New adventure will be released next Wednesday, the 27th of May - More story = good. 👍

Luxurious Body 

• Due to player feedback, LuxuriousBody will be obtainable by all players in the usual ways in future events. As always all girls come back sooner or later 👍

Bundles

• A special spring bundle promo is waiting for you in the game - Reducing price is good, but energy is not what I would buy if I weren't a F2P.
  • Like 1

Oh, i will hate this new reset time so f*cking much 🤣

I can forget about doing well in contests for now. I would like to finish at least in top 26 most of the time without much effort, but i'll probably end up ignoring them altogether. Bad for weekly tof as well, i won't be able to do things in the last 4-hour window. It will also be annoying for leagues, events, missions...

But there is an upside even for me: i'll waste less time on this game. :P

Edited by Daniele

On 5/20/2020 at 6:53 PM, jelom said:

Patch Notes Week #21

Hour change

• 1 PM Server time (UTC+1), West Europe 
  • 7 am to 9 am South America
  • 4 am to 7 am North America

ava0 (7).pngava0 (8).png

Darla  Hardcore.png                 LevityaHardcore.png

Adventure 

• New adventure will be released next Wednesday, the 27th of May

Luxurious Body 

• Due to player feedback, LuxuriousBody will be obtainable by all players in the usual ways in future events. 

Bundles

• A special spring bundle promo is waiting for you in the game

-Rh2_yeMTSKmiTafiCD2F4kCaud6gOAy_AVadCp3

Hey guys, can you help me out? According to the Horo this Patch Notes clearly shows the answer to the problem that some players didn't receive a refill of challenge tokens in League after the reset. Can you help me to find it? It seems I'm missing something.

After the reset happened no one received refill. Then I'm told, that after few hours the developers manually distributed that refill. Some of my clubmates received it an hour after the reset. I didn't. I tried every possible solution to fix it on my part and after few hours when nothing happened I contacted the tech support with this problem. And I also included all the possible information of what I tried to fix it on my part. The response was: 

Hello.
Thanks for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support.
The answer regarding the situation described is clearly written in the Patch Notes, so to receive all the information you need, go to the Forum/Blog and check.
Regards.

So apparently this Patch Notes has a clear answer to the question of "Why I didn't receive the refill? While a lot of other people did." Can you help me out to find it?

There's also a thread on this problem, but there're not a lot of people there and there're no responses from Kinkoid or anyone knowledgeable there.

I'll also include a screenshot, just in case I misunderstood something.

8.thumb.jpg.64a09239cbfde1ba72ce4c7b75eb1c6e.jpg

Edited by Bomba
formatting
  • Like 1

As a European Player, the old reset time for me was fine, as it reset early morning so I had all day to finish Events. 

As I work during the day, refreshing at Midday is a wrong step for me personally, it means I wont be able to start events until when I get home in the evening. For Events that have Missions, especially missions that take several hours to do, it will be difficult to clear them. As the 150 Koban Reward for clearing all daily Missions includes clearing the Event Mission (which in my opinion it shouldn't), this will also mean that I will start missing out on the daily reward which will have a big impact on the rest of the game.

I will stick with it for now but if this becomes the case you will loose me as a player.

My solution suggestion would be to not make Event Missions a requirement for the Daily Reward for Mission clearing. I believe there's already something in place that you don't have to do the Event Missions each day as they roll over to the next day in case you miss a day on the game, Ive just never seen it.

11 minutes ago, HarleyATT said:

Event Mission (which in my opinion it shouldn't), this will also mean that I will start missing out on the daily reward which will have a big impact on the rest of the game.

You could just have the longest one going while you sleep and claim it when you wake up instead of having it going while you're at work. Now that you lose the time while you're at work, you instead gain the time while you sleep. Its different, but I'm sure it's still manageable for most people.