[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

QtqaIwW.jpg?1

Healers! It’s MILF time!!

Get ready to have multiple lipstick rings on your juicy bananas!
The dirtiest mature lady ever will come to seduce and devour your cocks like a pro! From the 21st (2 pm UTC+1) to the 31st of May (2 pm UTC+1) you will have 10 whole days to charm a hot mama and win her greedy pussy!

Lyka Longteeth is not only a horny milf but also a sophisticated lady who always looks like a model for Prada, Gucci, and Chanel. Yes! The devil does wear Prada and likes cocks more than anything else!
And keeping her heels, head, and standards high, this hot milf refuses to accept anything but the best. So prepare yourselves to give her the best orgasms ever!

With a net worth above one million, Lyka is a real milfionaire. She has been named “Investor of the Year” by top financial magazines. Knowing the ins and outs of the financial world and how to get what she wants in bed, Lyka is living proof of the saying “a head for business and a body for sin”!

Currently, this alpha woman wants to invest more time in her sex life and show off her assets. So she will be more than happy to help you in your sexual endeavors. You can’t refuse her helping hand, can you?

Here are all Lyka’s requirements you need to fulfil to have her in your Harems:

First, you will be able to play the Milf Days event, if you have worked harder in the naughty office and your stage is over 1 250.
Also, the event will consist of a few stages which will give you the following rewards:

MILFDaysEvent_Reward-Track.jpg

And Mrs Lyka Longteeth will be waiting for you at stage 4900 to reward you with herself!

047_Lyka_Longteeth_Grade_01_Animated-1-1

X2EaEc0.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 1

I have the feeling that the progress is harder in this event… previous events I could go up to ~1k easily, it seems harder to get to ~300 for the first run.

I believe that this event will be really hard this time… for a girl that is not really great in her perks.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, test_anon said:

I have the feeling that the progress is harder in this event… previous events I could go up to ~1k easily, it seems harder to get to ~300 for the first run.

I believe that this event will be really hard this time… for a girl that is not really great in her perks.

I doubt it will be "difficult", depending on charms you get, of course, but yeah, pretty lame perks especially compared to her daughter, also its a milf, so w/e. I guess they made a new character to be alongside bunny's mom and now trying to reuse her in hentaiclicker after introducing her in hentaiheroes 

il y a 4 minutes, FinderKeeper a dit :

Yeah. It seems a bit harder.

"Nothing" nothing or useless nothing? If the former, keep trying it does glitch sometimes.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing.

I keep trying but this is precious mojo I lost.

18 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

when this happens you need to refresh game, otherwise its increased cost of charms for no rewards

I was able to test it in the last event.

It does not increase the mojo cost. Just the mojo gets wasted.

Refresh is not needed. Just get more mojo and try again.

Edited by FinderKeeper
"refresh"

il y a 1 minute, LanceHardwood a dit :

Best clicker is Keira, with Cupid being a close second. I'm not sure what you're referring to as level 24k, but getting beyond level 4000 is going to be extremely painful.

Sorry, level 2.4k.

As I have Sex Tape Souvenir, I use Keira and I progress very quickly. I do not know how it will do in the last levels though.

1 minute ago, test_anon said:

I just reached lvl 3k without powers quite easily.

What kind of multiplier do you have on Keira ?

Older players who were able to get Keira/Cupid might be able to get this girl, but newer ones won't manage even with boosts.

I think the multiplier mentality the devs keep pushing is causing a significant rift between new and older players.