[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

35 minutes ago, JAVhero said:

Imo, they should fix the issues of the puzzle event first, before thinking about to launch a new puzzle event.
a) loosing valuable moves by not being able to place corner pieces
b) having corner/edge pieces showing 99,5% of the time the background instead of some graphics
c) changing the graphics to something more eyecandy (like girls, lingerie, etc.) rather than the boring symbols we have ow
d) ... insert your own issue here 😁

I didn't mean to suggest a new puzzle game, but given how bad the balance of the current event is, and the reaction of @fred35, they might have thought it would make puzzle events more appealing by comparison. I wouldn't put it past Kinkoid at this point considering how their latest events in both games are structured and the general fact that whatever constructive  feedback players give is falling on deaf ears while they keep pushing forward in a pay-to-win direction.

• Like 2

Well, bought the 2 boosters and that made it for me, but by all indications if I had just bought the 'x3 idle' it wouldn't have been enough. The funniest part is that soon after buying the boosters I did get the mojo candy needed to upgrade Felicia, which would may have helped me beat the event even without the boosters. I didn't upgrade her just to see if boosters would be enough. I do feel that requiring a high multiplier on any of the characters is a very significant no-no, as even with boosters part of this can't be overcome. For example if my Felicia multi was 4 or less even boosters would be useless, unless a player boosts day-in day-out.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 1

@LanceHardwood

Grats and feel lucky that you needed to buy only 2 boosters.
Since i've finished the event i'm sitting at stage 4960 and can't get past the boss, even with all the abilities used on that boss only and:

13.110 - Felicia
13.070 - Kaira
13.060 - Lyka
13.000 - on all the other girls

Safe to say that i wouldn't have finished the event without massive usage of many boosters.

Bought mojo forged robot, advertisement campaign, and enchanted perfume and a ton of mojo blueprints to rush the last 1.3k levels. Not too happy with that especially since I can't ever get this game idle farming for any stretch of time, it runs into memory problems once it farms enough ymen for 50 levels.

En 23/5/2020 a las 22:42, test_anon dijo:

Aaaaarg you beat me. Currently at level 4875, 2 more hours and I would be done. xD

What were your charms levels ?

If I understood correctly, you are talking about the LYKA Event.

It is IMPOSSIBLE, Absolutely Impossible.

I have spent the last events ... easily, in 5 or 6 days, but this is impossible, I have played 10 days for 12 hours every day and I am still in stage 4200.

I have reset 20-25 times a day and in the last 5 days I have not noticed any improvement. I have purchased all Crafts + -270-280 Lvl and cannot upload more than 4200.

Any trick?

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Rolobo said:

If I understood correctly, you are talking about the LYKA Event.

It is IMPOSSIBLE, Absolutely Impossible.

I have spent the last events ... easily, in 5 or 6 days, but this is impossible, I have played 10 days for 12 hours every day and I am still in stage 4200.

I have reset 20-25 times a day and in the last 5 days I have not noticed any improvement. I have purchased all Crafts + -270-280 Lvl and cannot upload more than 4200.

Any trick?

Do you have any skills unlocked (multiplier on self) on Felicia? Maybe your multiplier on her, or other relevant girls,  is too low?

• Like 1

hace 1 minuto, JAVhero dijo:

Do you have any skills unlocked (multiplier on self) on Felicia? Maybe your multiplier on her, or other relevant girls,  is too low?

In the Events the Skills and the Perks not are inaviled?

In the normal game im in 13.000 Stage, and i reach easily. 

From what I read above, Felicia and Keira are x3 and Cupid x12, but does it work in the Event?

The girl skill is showing up, left of the girls level on the event, so it should work.
Someone mentioned a certain multiplier for Felicia in this thread, you will need to finish the event. My Felicia has a x6,5 but i needed several boosters from the shop to get past stage 4900.

EDIT:
Check page 10 of this thread and look for the posts of @Cursed666 and @JAVhero for details

Edited by JAVhero

@Rolobo I had Felicia X15 during the event (and i think the event is impossible without a good enhanced level) + some luck since i get the best crafts pretty early (mojo ring and crit).

My crafts were level 280~290 and i just push all the way with the super powers (from stage 4400~4500 and after some times 1 boss every 30~40 minutes around stage 4700 to 4900)

hace 1 minuto, Eivo dijo:

@Rolobo I had Felicia X15 during the event (and i think the event is impossible without a good enhanced level) + some luck since i get the best crafts pretty early (mojo ring and crit).

My crafts were level 280~290 and i just push all the way with the super powers (from stage 4400~4500 and after some times 1 boss every 30~40 minutes around stage 4700 to 4900)

You did not reset from stage 4700 ???

You only passed 10 stages every 40 '?

5 minutes ago, Rolobo said:

How many Kobans are Severals?

I had to use more the the 5500 Kobans/Ryos i got from reaching stage 4200 for the boosters, because my multiplier on Felicia is only x6,5. This is why i wrote earlier, that i'm pretty unpleased with this event.

• Like 1

Yes, like any others players who finish this event i guess since it's poorly balanced

i really didn't want to reset at this point, it take too much time to climb again for just a little bonus 

• Like 2

hace 7 minutos, Eivo dijo:

Yes, like any others players who finish this event i guess since it's poorly balanced

i really didn't want to reset at this point, it take too much time to climb again for just a little bonus 

mmm... yes, its poorly balanced, but ill understand that people who do NOT usually play have to pay Kobans ... Many Kobans.

Or you play or punishment (pay).

Okay, but playing 12 hours a day the difficulty curve is OFFENSIVE.

hace 7 minutos, JAVhero dijo:

I had to use more the the 5500 Kobans/Ryos i got from reaching stage 4200 for the boosters, because my multiplier on Felicia is only x6,5. This is why i wrote earlier, that i'm pretty unpleased with this event.

That said ... 5000 Kobans may ... MAY be acceptable.

I am going to try from stage 4200 to get to 4900 ... very difficult ... buying Boost.

What Boost do you recommend PROs buy + - 5000? I have 19,000.

I have spent 120,000 kobans today trying to buy Girls ... 2 Girls: Nokta & Finalmecia.

Edited by Rolobo
  • Like 2

the event is difficult for everyone and mainly rely on your Felicia's enhancement level (in my opinion), so if you had bad luck on your daily missions for the upgrade materials you'll need boosters and kobans too finish (or you'll not be able to finish at all even with boosters ?)

Edited by Eivo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

@Rolobo

I had to use the following boosters, with charm levels around 250 (+/-30) :
Honey Finger Scrub (Click x3, with Keira level slightly behind Felicia)
Ginseng Beverage (Idle x3)
Mojo Forged Robot (Auto Clicker)
Advertisement Campaign (Yemen x3)
Enchanted Perfume (every 10th click does 10x damage)

But it might be different for you, because i had 3x on Keira & 6,5x on Felicia, i only have the girls including stage 10.000 from the main game, no gacha girl and i'm missing prolly a lot of the event girls as well.

20 minutes ago, Eivo said:

the event is difficult for everyone and mainly rely on your Felicia's enhancement level (in my opinion), so if you had bad luck on your daily missions for the upgrade materials you'll need boosters and kobans too finish (or you'll not be able to finish at all even with boosters ?)

totally agree here

Edited by JAVhero

hace 5 minutos, JAVhero dijo:

@Rolobo

I had to use the following boosters, with charm levels around 250 (+/-30) :
Honey Finger Scrub (Click x3, with Keira level slightly behind Felicia)
Ginseng Beverage (Idle x3)
Mojo Forged Robot (Auto Clicker)
Advertisement Campaign (Yemen x3)
Enchanted Perfume (every 10th click does 10x damage)

But it might be different for you, because i had 3x on Keira & 6,5x on Felicia, i only have the girls including stage 10.000 from the main game, no gacha girl and i'm missing prolly a lot of the event girls as well.

totally agree here

From Lost To The River.

I have bought all the Boosts.

Children don't be like me.

There are 16 hours to finish the event.

Today I do not sleep. "Doublet Time." (How do you say in English to stay up all night?)

• Haha 1

Did get all the girls from the main game and all the event girls until now. this was the first event where i felt the need to buy boosters. now i did and i barely got to 4200. wont be able to make it. guess i'll stop playing this game entirely, the puzzle events are boring this event is just plainly stupid and frustrating. the devs don't seem to check the numbers which would be pretty good for a game like this. just let the players test instead of testing themselves, i don't need this anymore.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I only made it to 4200 before it slowed down too much, so i just bought x3 clicks, x3 Yemen and Auto Clicker, made one more reset and then finished the event in a few hours of only checking on the game once all skills were ready. I still got 1k free kobans and the girl and I could probably have done it with only 2, possibly even 1 of the boosters. For new players without the good girls/enhancements this event might be impossible, but everyone else is just spoiled. I dont see anything wrong with having to spend a part of the FREE premium currency that comes along with the event. In any other similar hentai game I know, free players get far less from events and no one gives a sh1t.

Edited by Tifa Uncut
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Tifa Uncut said:

I only made it to 4200 before it slowed down too much, so i just bought x3 clicks, x3 Yemen and Auto Clicker, made one more reset and then finished the event in a few hours of only checking on the game once all skills were ready. I still got 1k free kobans and the girl and I could probably have done it with only 2, possibly even 1 of the boosters. For new players without the good girls/enhancements this event might be impossible, but everyone else is just spoiled. I dont see anything wrong with having to spend a part of the FREE premium currency that comes along with the event. In any other similar hentai game I know, free players get far less from events and no one gives a sh1t.

It has nothing to do with being spoiled. The problem is the enhancements needed in order to complete the event cannot be reliably obtained. Some players may have lucked out to get their girls to x18 multiplier, but the rest will be x10 or less. And a few might be even less than that, because nobody has control over what they get as daily missions. So please get off your high horse and consider that your experience will not match everyone else's.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The latter Event on HC to get Lyka Longteeth is downright impossible to beat, anyone else felt that?

I got 29 girls, many got 5 or more enchancements and while on last events I only ever upgraded 4 (My best ones: Sa-Lee, Lusamine, Salem & Kelina), reseted the same amount of prizes offered (ryo, hearts, kink p.), focused on money, Mojo Catalyst and Mojo Ring crafts, and managed to finish the event with over a week time to spare, I still never got the penultimate prize (Stage 4.2K; 4K ryo) despite having my girls over level 10K and farming money by letting my PC running through the night! Why the sudden difficulty spike? And that's cuz I got all this stuff, what about players who started playing for not very long? They won't even reach half of the stage...

• Like 1

With 10 hours to spare I got her, had to use up all my saved up affection to get 1k ryos from the "Get X perks" achievement, in order to afford the last boost I needed that ran out. 

Not a very fun experience with Felicia only at 6.5k enhance, but that's my own fault for enhancing Lusamine before learning that she's not the best.

• Like 1

I also have completed the event buying boosters (Mojo Forged Robot, Enchanted Perfume and Ginseng Beverage) since it was impossible to complete it otherwise and I can say that @Tifa Uncut you said a lot of bullshit, I'm sorry.

The boosters are something extra of the game, pratically if you can't manage with your own skills you pay for help. If the event forces you to pay, the event is simply wrong!

The ryos that are given in the event are part of the prizes you earn, they are not there to allow you to finish it, if you need to spend the event prizes to finish it, it is as if that event didn't give them to you and this is what happened and it's not fair. If you try, you can understand it too.

Besides, apart from the required playing time which was definitely excessive, most of us spent much more than what the event gave (in my case only because of that damned button to take the mojos without resetting, but who is the idiot who wanted it when in the shop exists the mojo blueprints that do the same thing at a lower price and you only take it if you really want it without the possibility of error?! 😓) so the story of "spending a part of the prizes to win" is a colossal lie.

And again, the events must be playable by everyone, if the events always require better girls and better enhancements since they have to go hand in hand with what the strongest players can get instead of considering them all, it means that the number of winners will become lower and lower until it disappears, it's a really silly way of conceiving the game, as well as it's foolish to give a non-winnable event without paying.

After that I finished it I can say it with even more force, this event sucked, and I hope Kinkoid understood it because I don't know how much another similar event could be tolerated by the community. Certainly not by me.

Edited by Falco82
  • Like 2

I LOVE the Haremverse, the art in this game and dialogue but I absolutely hate clickers.  It's my choice to play this game knowing that the mechanics are "not my thing;" I do so for the aforementioned reasons (concept & art) and as a way to pass time while I'm waiting on timers in Hentai Heroes.  That said, I expect that I'll have my share of challenges & events may be more difficult/frustrating for me than others and I'll probably have to work harder and/or use boosters to complete some.  I completely accept this, yet feel that with a reasonable commitment of time, effort, skill and possibly resources, every event should be within most players' reach... especially with event girls currently unobtainable by Gacha or any other means.

This event, however, was absolutely BRUTAL!

I had 20 girls going into this event- all stage girls up to but not including level 10,000 (Kimberly) + 2 Gacha girls (Svetlana & Finalmecia) + 6 Event girls (Elysa, Keira, Sabrina, Hari, Rabbi & Queen Titania).

I'd focused enhancements on 3 girls only (because I'd learned that for events it's worse to "spread things around"), maximizing them based upon my pitiful daily rewards:  Felicia (x6.5), Keira (x12) & Sabrina (x6.5 because, why not?).  Let me add here that if I had a SINGLE Mojo Candy at the start of or anytime during the event, I could've taken Felicia straight to x15 but nooooo....  But hey, at least I had Keira at a decent level so I thought she'd be my go-to girl with the usual support from Felicia.

I wondered why the event was so long but shrugged it off, thinking I'd simply have more time to complete it.  I thought the leveling was higher than I'd remembered but honestly hadn't paid attention before so I simply started & ran the first few stages as I'd always done.  It seemed that it was taking longer to get to my reset points at the end of each stage (duh- of course, they were further along!); sadly, several days had passed in blissful ignorance before I started sensing that something was wrong.  That's when I started reading posts here... and began to worry.

The above presumptions & ignorance were my own fault.  I could have saved myself some effort & Ryos had I noticed my mistake earlier but I prepared to make up for lost time.

Fortunately, I'd saved most of my Ryos since the day I started.  I learned the hard way from my first event that I might need extra insurance for events... but I had no idea how much I'd need here.  Now, IMO, 12-hour duration is tough for boosters.  For me, it's hard to maximize their effectiveness unless it's over a weekend where I could choose to devote 12 hours to gameplay.  (Gameplay suggestion: half-price boosters for 6 hours?  Quarter-price for 3 hours?)  But in this case, watching my Excitement meter creep up one pixel every few seconds, just wasn't going to cut it.

So I spent 2/3 of my accumulated Ryos, trying to keep progressing (still better odds for me than trying for a Gacha girl with the same resources).  Due to the times I was able to play, I know that I spent much more than I needed to.  However, I decided (after reading EVERY post in this thread, some from players stating that they were clicking for 12 hours to clear the final 100-200 stages!) that my time was more valuable.  Nor did I need carpal tunnel syndrome from a clicker game!  This event had long gone past anything that I would consider "fun" and I would either succeed or fail by using every resource at my disposal.

I am happy to have won Lyka (while still having some Ryos left!), relieved and exhausted after finishing.  I am sorry for any players that gave this everything they had but couldn't make it.  I am grateful to all of the solid advice here from those of you who succeeded- your insights helped me (and seemingly several other players) immensely!  For any new players, wow- the proverbial cards for this event were definitely stacked against you.  I hope you don't decide to simply walk away after this nightmarish experience.

I'll take puzzle games any day (at current complexity, # of stages, duration & timers) over an event this... frustrating and draining.  I hope future clicker events are scaled back at least to where they'd been recently (whatever they were, 3500 stages or something).  As my Ryos and patience dwindle, I'm hoping that I don't lose interest in this game completely.  There are many things here to like; I don't want this to be the future of the game.

Finally, for the vocal (minority, IMO) people who've been whining on these forums about the clicker events being "too easy," "beatable in a few hours" or "too long" (some of you possibly the same ones who have trouble with the puzzles which, BTW, are equal-opportunity for every player!)... please STFU.  Thanks so much for leading us to this- I hope you're happy, because I certainly am not.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tifa Uncut said:

i spent my Ryos and got 8 boosters in the course of the event

EIGHT... EIGHT BOOSTERS... OKAY? 

i had mojo ring and sex tape at 299 and 300.... 

im not gonna be able to win the girl. okay? 

i did spend my currency... okay?? i wasted days of my life in this awful horrible event. my fingers hurt. i wasted my weekend. 

i am NOT spoiled. this is the worst event in both hentai heroes and hentai clicker history. this event wasted our time and wasted my ryos and hurt my finger. hentai heroes has never been this awful

i really do love the art of these games and i love hentai. 

but i would be afraid to ever try another event. this event punish you for playing

i have a life. i was busy with the yard. i dont have an entire week to click a game for 12 hours straight. 

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1