Gacha Rewards Storage

How about not making Boosters etc from Gacha rewards Auto use, but instead stick them in the store with something like "1x free use" as the price?

Kink points are fine for Automatic use, but most boosters etc are only useful in certain situations.

Stocking Investments and Mojo Blueprints are level based so you only really want to use them at a high level, but all boosters except special romantic date are only useful for gaining levels.

And if you can already reach the current max level without them, they are wasted a little.

Special Romantic Date is useless if you have already reset that day and have 0 affection.

I realize most of this can be solved if your at the highest level you can reach and haven't reset and are starting your play session (so your playing and using the boosters within their timer countdown) but it's kinda annoying to do all that before using Gacha and I often forget to do so :P

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Houghten said:

On top of which, I just rolled and got two of the same booster, making one of them even more useless.

I believe it extends the duration, so you do still get both of them, even if it doesn't feel worthwhile.

On 5/27/2020 at 9:24 AM, Houghten said:

On top of which, I just rolled and got two of the same booster, making one of them even more useless.

I kind of agree with you there it can be quite frustrating when you get multiples of single buffs when what you really want is multiple different buffs, especially when you get several of the affection click buff which you know is going to run out long before you get any value from it. I think overall I'm with @SpinelesS here why not just allow users to choose when they want to activate them, you could even give them the option to be able to use them on events if like he suggested they where stacked in the shop. :)

Annotation 2020-05-28 022528.jpg

@SpinelesS Just a little update I have been playing a new game over the last few days called cunt empire and they do in that exactly as you have suggested there set up is a little different but basically when ever you click buy or buy from the promotions the ability you bought becomes 1x free or 2x etc you can click it again at any time you like and it will activate the ability as well as add a timer to the top of the button so you know that one of the buffs are active. I think in HC this would work also the you have: is how many of that ability you bought timer is at top and the buy button changes to use x1 when you have some in your stash.

Annotation 2020-05-29 004248.jpg

Edited by maxafax

On 5/28/2020 at 3:41 AM, maxafax said:

I kind of agree with you there it can be quite frustrating when you get multiples of single buffs when what you really want is multiple different buffs

Hmmm... I always thought that the most frustrating thing in Gacha is when you get anything but the girl... Honestly I don't really care what I get exactly if it's not my new girl. If the result's not a girl, those 9k kobans are always wasted.

(If it's not a girl, I always hope for some affection at least...)

On 6/4/2020 at 5:49 AM, Sev said:

Hmmm... I always thought that the most frustrating thing in Gacha is when you get anything but the girl... Honestly I don't really care what I get exactly if it's not my new girl. If the result's not a girl, those 9k kobans are always wasted.

(If it's not a girl, I always hope for some affection at least...)

I would say It depends upon your progress for me yes anything other than a new girl would add very little value as I am already end game, but if you are a newer player then boosters and enhancements can help you reach a new zone potentially unlocking an additional girl (on average a full booster set will add around 1k stages) possibly more since introduction of enhancements, at least you get something if you don't get the girl believe me there are games where you spend hard earned currency and get literally nothing in return WOW being a prime example of that 3 special coins a week you used to be able to get to allow you a second roll on a raid boss which in itself was a challenge to to defeat and the vast majority of the time all you got as a reward was gold which you could make more of from just selling trash or a 2min trip to the auction house so yes though I agree its not why you play gacha at least you are getting something though personally I would rather you got shards of a girl like you do in HH then at least you would be guaranteed to eventually get a girl especially once you where down to just having a few more girls to get.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...