[ 25-May-20 ] PoA Boobies Wars - Discussion

Multiple choice poll  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Competitive Lola
    • Competitive Albane
    • Competitive Salem
    • Competitive Clarisse

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

dOqeIrY.jpg?1

hV6sSpP.png

dyKdZEs.png

NFMBqmA.png

3MYCGo9.png

QAr3aII.png   LVL * 10'000

TCeKZog.png

JHxtAUJ.png

KSuPOWg.png

HbhFGf8.png   LVL * 30'000

PZKfbTS.png

OkShxGC.png

745Sceh.png

9nTT3M6.png   LVL * 60'000

fhYzFfR.png

The Ultimate Bouncy Boobs competition is here!

Sweety, seems like the watermelon season has started a bit early this year. That’s right! Some Tig Old Bittis have arrived! Get ready because this event is busting in hard and it will begin at 1 pm UTC+1! Yes, we are changing the time of the events for good! But now let’s get back to the important things…

What is better than a pair of big breasts you might ask? Easy: FOUR pairs of big tits! Four beauties have entered the Bouncy Boobs competition and are trying to bribe the judge. You will never guess who the judge is. Who could have guessed! The judge of the Bouncy Boobs competition is you!

Now let me introduce the contestants. 

ava0-12.png

Competitive Lola xhyg6Fx.png?1

Hero, can I interest you in a drink with me? I promise we will have a great time. Order anything you like! Tonight’s drinks are on me! If you have had enough booze you can move on and suck on my boobs! Just look at these beauties waiting for you!

ava0-14.png

Competitive Albane xYV9jdK.png?1

Show me your motorboat(ing skills)! I’ve brought a pie that we can eat by the ocean! It’s my secret creampie recipe. Only one ingredient is missing and I think you have it! You can skip the pie if you want, but I won’t skip eating you out for sure!

ava0-13.png

Competitive Salem xhyg6Fx.png?1

Pie? I’ve brought something far better than that to munch on! I don’t have to do any magic to know what turns you on. Would you mind putting on some sun cream on me, please? I will make it worth your while…you just need to do some heavy lifting before that.

ava0-11.png

Competitive Clarisse Vmd3Fla.png?1

Making pie? Doing heavy lifting? All the other girls are making you do chores. Come to my spa. With me, you don’t have to do work. You will be fully relaxed, lying on big cushy pillows while I rub you…among other things.

Darling, who will be the winner of the Big Bouncy Boobs competition?

(Spoiler, you don’t have to choose only one winner. Or two. Or three.)

Woah there, tiger. You haven’t won the jackpot just yet! Get your motorboat license because you will be doing a whole lot of scuba diving…and motorboating. On the beach, in the club, in the spa, you name it. Just be extra cautious not to suffocate with these big titted girls.

XoXo

Bunny

PP: Darling, call Hari after this is over. Tell her that the stage is way too small for our contestants. We will need a bigger one if we keep having girls like that. What? I’m NOT jealous of them, ok?

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1

Awesome another Path of Attraction! Although I still say that this event should still be separate like the Champions or Arena for example. Cuz giving players a goal to reach makes the game more interesting. Like in Pokemon Go for example, that they give players tasks for you to reach in order to get certain prizes. As for the girls, it doesn't have to be anything special, they could just be orbs x10 for the final prize. And instead of it being once every month they could just change it once every two weeks it doesn't have to be a daily thing. But hey this is just my opinion, that's all. I love the idea of the Path of Attraction!

• Like 1

Just a change from what was shown in test server:

1. Finish 12 daily missions for 20 energy
  2. Defeat 15 players in PvP (Arena and League) for 5 combativity
  3. Sell 30 items for 1 x10 Great Pachinko Orb
  4. Defeat 30 villains for 10 combativity
  5. Spend lvl x 10000 Ymens  for 10 tickets
  6. Do 40 champion performances (no matter win\lose) for 2.2 million Ymens (check if reward is level dependent)
  7. Sell 50 items for 1 x3 Mythic Pachinko Orb
  8. Defeat 40 players in PvP (Arena and League) for first  girl
  9. Spend lvl x 30000 Ymens for 20 combativity
  10. Defeat 100 villains for 1 x4 Event Pachinko Orb
  11. Defeat 60 players in PvP (Arena and League) for 20 tickets
  12. Sell 80 items for 5 million Ymens  Do 80 champion performances for 5.5 Million Ymens
  13. Spend lvl x 60000 Ymens for 5 x1 Epic Pachinko Orbs
  14. Defeat 70 players in PvP (Arena and League) for second girl.

All of them doubled if you pay 7000 kobans to open the second set of rewards.

So, the feedback on champion performances apparently was heard so well that for this event we have to do 120 instead of 30.
Honestly all of the other shadow nerfs weren't enough to get me to quit the game, but this might be. I don't even care about missing the 3star girls, but I feel like players quitting en masse is the only way these devs will ever listen to feedback.

What's next, 240 tickets for the next event ?

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 19

2 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

So, the feedback on champion performances apparently was heard so well that for this event we have to do 120 instead of 30.
Honestly all of the other shadow nerfs weren't enough to get me to quit the game, but this might be. I don't even care about missing the 3star, but I feel like players quitting en masse is the only way these devs will ever listen to feedback.

:) No criticizing on the forum :) 

• Like 1

Most of the feedback that I saw was "why are we being asked to do so many fights and then being rewarded with even more tickets". They've now adjusted that so that we get the tickets and are then asked to do it. That will help.

There's also a girl half way down. I think this is "players who aren't doing much, you get 1 girl at a not unachievable rate, plus some other stuff. Hardcore players? Go VERY hard and get two girls". Personally think it's a bit overtuned myself, but well it's only #2 and it fixes a lot of issues had with #1. Can't fix everything, some feedback given is contradictory.

• Like 8
  • Thinking 1

Am I reading it correctly that you HAVE to spend 1.2k kobans for the bonus rewards and therefore 2 of the event girls? Honestly, none of the events are really possible without kobans, but 1.2k seems like a lot for those.

Just now, Londov said:

Am I reading it correctly that you HAVE to spend 1.2k kobans for the bonus rewards and therefore 2 of the event girls? Honestly, none of the events are really possible without kobans, but 1.2k seems like a lot for those.

7200 Koban for 2 girls is a cheap offer. The rest of us are used to pay 5400 for a single girl in the pachinko.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fiel said:

I just hope people followed my advice about saving up tickets. I did what I could to give my tips, the rest is up to you guys.

I saved up about 50, while I actually anticipated they could reduce the requirements due to player feedback. Instead lo and behold - requirements are x4 times higher.

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Most of the feedback that I saw was "why are we being asked to do so many fights and then being rewarded with even more tickets". They've now adjusted that so that we get the tickets and are then asked to do it. That will help.

There's also a girl half way down. I think this is "players who aren't doing much, you get 1 girl at a not unachievable rate, plus some other stuff. Hardcore players? Go VERY hard and get two girls". Personally think it's a bit overtuned myself, but well it's only #2 and it fixes a lot of issues had with #1. Can't fix everything, some feedback given is contradictory.

Yes, part of it was "fixed" by giving us tickets before the mission requiring to spend them. As a bonus that mission's requirements are increased by that exact amount of tickets. There was varied feedback and for certain a lot of people felt that 30 tickets was unreasonable, whether we get some in the event or not. There's no contradictory feedback here.

As for hardcore players, now not only are they asked to spend 7200 kobans to unlock the parallel tier, but they must spend a significant amount of resources on tickets and those resources will most likely be kobans again.

Just now, LanceHardwood said:

I saved up about 50, while I actually anticipated they could reduce the requirements due to player feedback. Instead lo and behold - requirements are x4 times higher.

In the future I recommend saving up a little bit more.

But I think you have enough to get 1 girl. That's at least a good thing.

12 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

Honestly all of the other shadow nerfs weren't enough to get me to quit the game, but this might be. I don't even care about missing the 3star girls, but I feel like players quitting en masse is the only way these devs will ever listen to feedback.

I'm sorry, I didn't know the devs were keeping tabs on me hoarding. T_T

tickets.png.4f40087b5245d0ea1ccf3bf446888922.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

5 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

:) No criticizing on the forum :) 

The irony here is that I had to approve this ☝️ post but agree with 👇

9 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

for the most part. I'm sure glad I saved my tickets from Legendary Days refills. Since I'll be buying the pass and getting 60 tickets from rewards, there's only 10 more I need to find elsewhere. Also my Champions are all high level so spending them down shouldn't be too much of a drag.

It's going to be shitty for new players and those that didn't think to stockpile beforehand after the last PoA. 

• Like 2

Just now, Fiel said:

In the future I recommend saving up a little bit more.

But I think you have enough to get 1 girl. That's at least a good thing.

I'm a completionist, and while I wouldn't fork over 7200k, being unable to complete an event due to the game being rigged as such frustrates me a lot.

• Like 8
  • Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

Yes, part of it was "fixed" by giving us tickets before the mission requiring to spend them. As a bonus that mission's requirements are increased by that exact amount of tickets. There was varied feedback and for certain a lot of people felt that 30 tickets was unreasonable, whether we get some in the event or not. There's no contradictory feedback here.

As for hardcore players, now not only are they asked to spend 7200 kobans to unlock the parallel tier, but they must spend a significant amount of resources on tickets and those resources will most likely be kobans again.

I'm getting 20 because I'm buying the second path, such is the nature of freemium games that "paying" players get an advantage. Most of my point was at the fact that the tickets were the reward for doing fights though. That's fixed now.

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I'm getting 20 because I'm buying the second path, such is the nature of freemium games that "paying" players get an advantage. Most of my point was at the fact that the tickets were the reward for doing fights though. That's fixed now.

I agree with you - paying players get an advantage. But the way this is structured basically locks out some free players from completing the event. None of the other events are structured like this. There's no advantage here, it's pure cash grab.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 2

But the way this is structured basically locks out some free players from completing the event. None of the other events are structured like this.

What's the difference? In normal events you need to pay way more to get all girls. 

5 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

I agree with you - paying players get an advantage. But the way this is structured basically locks out some free players from completing the event. None of the other events are structured like this. There's no advantage here, it's pure cash grab.

Depends how you define "completing the event". Some new players aren't at a late enough world to get all the drops. Some older players aren't able to get girls from the pachinko (I admit this comparison is closer to the locked 2nd tier of the path). I managed to get the 30 tickets from 0 last event without spending a single koban towards it. There's now an extra 2 days in this one. If people are low on tickets, I suggest they start buying tickets with energy (yes, suspend story progress for a few days if necessary).

il y a 49 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

[…]

120 = 30*4.

So next event, 120*4 = 480 tickets. You should start to hoard tickets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10