[ 25-May-20 ] PoA Boobies Wars - Discussion

Multiple choice poll  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Competitive Lola
    • Competitive Albane
    • Competitive Salem
    • Competitive Clarisse

I really like this event! It's fun to have something else to do that just fight villans and do pachinko to get girls. Now it's not just luck, it takes planning. Great that they added a harder path. Last time I was done in less that 24 hours. I want a challenge! And now also you get fantastic value for your 7200 kobans.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that you need to hoard some items and tickets since the last event. I certainly did.

It is supposed to be hard to get the last girl! It is supposed to be a challenge! In normal events you don't get all the girls either, if you don't spend kobans in the pachinko. What's the difference?

Ftp players need to remember that paying players are the ones that keep the game in business. Without them there is no game. Thats why you will need to pay to get all girls. And be happy that there are players that will pay for the game so you can play for free.

So keep up the good work devs, and good luck with event everybody!

• Like 5
  • Thinking 5

il y a 1 minute, Baycastle a dit :

Ftp players need to remember that paying players are the ones that keep the game in business. Without them there is no game. Thats why you will need to pay to get all girls. And be happy that there are players that will pay for the game so you can play for free.

I am not a F2P player, and I will get the girls without spending real money… however I still find absurd the champion and selling tasks.

Citation

It should come as no surprise to anyone that you need to hoard some items and tickets since the last event. I certainly did.

Hoard, yes… but how many ? They changed it at the last moment.

300- players are also short on Ymen, they need champions tickets, they need to not upgrade their champions. This event is possible for them, but is still a pain in the ass.

Citation

It is supposed to be hard to get the last girl! It is supposed to be a challenge! In normal events you don't get all the girls either, if you don't spend kobans in the pachinko. What's the difference?

There is no challenge, just stupid preparation required. 300+ players have no difficulty as they hoard tickets and have access to last bosses.

• Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, Baycastle said:

I really like this event! It's fun to have something else to do that just fight villans and do pachinko to get girls. Now it's not just luck, it takes planning. Great that they added a harder path. Last time I was done in less that 24 hours. I want a challenge! And now also you get fantastic value for your 7200 kobans.

So keep up the good work devs, and good luck with event everybody!

they didnt  need to make it this  extreme and hard. this is too expensive to get 4 girls

• Thinking 1

il y a 43 minutes, Baycastle a dit :

You also need to remember that without the F2P players, the whales would have nobody to compare to and feel superior about, thus they would not pay money for this game and they would play a different game with lots of F2P peons that they can crush with their almighty wallet.

Never forget that a game doesn't attract whales if it doesn't have players.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Karyia said:

Just out of curiosity... your planning or theirs?

Because this thing certainly prevents me from doing my planning.

planning and preparation before the event!

120 tickets champion, can not be achieved without spending Kobans within 7 days.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

il y a 2 minutes, fap.titans.gra a dit :

planning and preparation before the event!

Of course, planning before knowing the missions. xD

I planned it, I got ~50 tickets thanks to the LD, it was way more than required in the test server or the previous event and… suprize ! 120 tickets.

Edited by test_anon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Because people have complained for years that the normal was kinda boring. Welcome to the new [f2p unattainable] normal.

I took the liberty of fiXing that for you. Plenty of feedback on the first event of its kind, about how grindy and eXpensive it is... And surprise, they made it worse.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PoulVantera said:

I took the liberty of fiXing that for you. Plenty of feedback on the first event of its kind, about how grindy and eXpensive it is... And surprise, they made it worse.

It is achievable for f2p players. I have seen several f2p people on discord say they are progressing well and think they should be able to do it. Remember, f2p doesn't mean they can't save and use kobans they've earned in-game. If you're going to fix something, try and be even remotely competent about it?

2 hours ago, Baycastle said:

I'm a paying player - I have a platinum monthly card & I have bought more or less every single bundle the game has offered over the last couple of months - and I prepared for the event (I had 25 tickets; ~80 junk items; and several million Yhem stashed in anticipation of this event) &, barring a miracle, I will still be unable to complete the 'do 80 Champions performances' task. Structuring the event in such a way that even middling, paying players will be unable to complete the first/free pathway without paying the 7200 kobans for the second pathway* feels utterly contemptuous & if it is representative of Kinkoid's attitude towards those players who, as you rightly point out, keep the game in business then I shall have to reassess my previously favorable attitude towards making in-game purchases.

*I am discounting using Kobans to make up the tickets &, to a lesser extent, combativity shortfall as the amount required would be broadly similar to the amount needed to unlock the 2nd/bonus pathway.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It is achievable for f2p players. I have seen several f2p people on discord say they are progressing well and think they should be able to do it. Remember, f2p doesn't mean they can't save and use kobans they've earned in-game. If you're going to fix something, try and be even remotely competent about it?

Yea keep ignoring the point I've brought up the last time. Maybe you've nothing else or better to do in your life than sitting at home playing games, or maybe you're having the option to be unproductive at work by playing games or "forum-warrioring"  instead - there are enough people out there not having those options (me too, obviously - made that much clear the last time I think).

Maybe get off your throne made of sniffy and do the maths first before even throwing around the save kobans argument. Ignoring the kobans you (may) need to get the grind done in time the actual cost for even just unlocking the 2nd reward is already considerably higher than the kobans you could have possibly gotten from daily missions rewards in all the time since the last PoA grindfest. Stop calling other people incompent when you're not anything better.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 4

3 minutes ago, PoulVantera said:

Yea keep ignoring the point I've brought up the last time. Maybe you've nothing else or better to do in your life than sitting at home playing games, or maybe you're having the option to be unproductive at work by playing games or "forum-warrioring"  instead - there are enough people out there not having those options (me too, obviously - made that much clear the last time I think).

Maybe get off your throne made of sniffy and do the maths first before even throwing around the save kobans argument. Ignoring the kobans you (may) need to get the grind done in time the actual cost for even just unlocking the 2nd reward is already considerably higher than the kobans you could have possibly gotten from daily missions rewards in all the time since the last PoA grindfest. Stop calling other people incompent when you're not anything better.

I'm not ignoring it, I've said previously in this thread about how I think the numbers are slightly overtuned, but think that the 2nd half is focused on hardcore players (which is possible for both f2p and paying players to be, as it's about a time commitment) while the more casual inclined players are focused on getting halfway. Not every event is aimed at every person, that's a thing common in many games, and even still Kinkoid are letting casual players get a reasonable amount of rewards. I didn't think that needed to be repeated, but since you apparently need it stated directly to you, here you go.

Are you aware of something in the game called Leagues? It's located in the tower of fame, and placements there can award kobans. Many f2p players who have been playing the game for a reasonable period of time (2 years or more) have the ability to place quite highly in the Dictator leagues, giving themselves a koban income significantly higher than just the daily mission rewards can give. New players may struggle to complete this event yes, but that's similar for people who are only up to w6 when there's a boss girl to obtain in w7 or w8, and we don't get a rapid group of forum users every time that happened.

Also I didn't call you incompetent, just pointed out that you did that specific task poorly.

• Like 3

9 ore fa, AnuzDestroyah ha scritto:

The conflicted stuff: Money spent. to me it will be 32,400,000. If i take into account the money i get back from the tasks, money gain from villains (if im fighting against the ones that give money instead of items), money from champions and money from selling items, im guessing the 32 million will become something like 15 to 20 million that i will still have to cough up, wich is about half the money i currently have. manageable but still feels like a bunch load of money. again not every task needs to be a walk in the park.

Do great pachinko x1 spin. By selling the rare equip you get back ~70% of the spin cost, ~110% if you sell back an epic one. Considering a 50% "refund percentage" (this to take in account the times you get gifts and books; realistically you'll get back more than just 50%), the cash rewards and the great pachinko x10 orb reward (by selling what you get with a x10 spin, you get at least ~50% of a x10 spin cost), the 30,7M ymens the event requires me to spend go down to a loss of ~5M, which are more than covered with 120 champion performaces (and I'm free to battle whichever villain I want). When I reached the first "spend x" task I had 73M, now I just started the x100 fight against villains (meaning that I completed the first two "spend x" tasks), and I have 78,3M 

Of all the tasks of this event, those that require you to spend money are among the least problematic.

• Like 1

I'm a f2p player and due to my play style + hoarding from the previous event, this one seems easy to me now, although I have to preface- after the 1st PoA I have just assumed that 7200 Kobans is the new 0 for me. I have been saving up a lot of everything, and at task 8 or 9 I went for the 7.2k route, the bonuses are clearly made in such a way that if u pay the Koban amount, the event gets really easy (I did the 100 villain fights in less than a day, all I had to do was complete 9 of them this morning!) Now, at task 11 I'm struggling only because I'm running out of Tower of Fame opponents that are beatable for me, so that + the last task are gonna be cancer for me, but with the tower reset coming soon that'll also clear up just in time for the last task, so not too hard in the PVP sense (and this lockdown got me doing nothing anyway, so Arena fights are gonna be spammed ofc). The 80 champions part is annoying, and it will take me at least 2 days to beat that task alone, but I do appreciate the champion fights though, they will bring enough cash for the 20 million Ymen spend that awaits right after it, so I understand why they put that there. But it's not too bad seeing how fast you breeze through  the first 6 to 8 tasks (even without paying). Overall I think a lot of people are complaining because they arent stuck at home like me and thus dont have literally 24 hours a day to spend on the game, whenever they please to just open it and go at it, and that the requirements have been really steeped up from the last time, or from the test server for that matter. Also no communication and placing the event right after Legendary days, where people spend a lot of their Kobans is a really shitty placement to say the least, ripe to squeeze money out of the players, and also the last 6-ish tasks seem to be clearly oriented to be A LOT easier when u dish out the 7200 Kobans.
I think this is easy for me only because of how strategic I am generally with games and due to my current situation, but if I were having any other obligations during the day this type of event would be really cancerous, and I think the KK team needs to chill the fuck out on these requirements, or fundamentally change champions in a way that they dont have that 24 hour cooldown and that 15 minute in between cooldown, and that seems like asking for a lot from them.
Overall some complaints are slightly overblown, but some are heavily understated and I understand and agree with the dissatisfied players, if they keep pushing this event in the way that they did, I dont see that being good for the game in any shape or form.

• Like 3

I have to say that the previous event seemed to be a little more doable than this one, I didn't complete it because I didn't know I had to hoard tickets, I was really close too, this one not so much without spending a lot of kobans, the part I don't understand at all is why the tasks can't be completed simultaneously instead of one at a time, I think that would change the attitude towards the things you have to do, that way players can go do them however they like without having to only focus on one task, not to mention that a lot of the requirements to fulfill the tasks are ridiculous and unfriendly to new players, the fact that you have to win the battles when fighting in the arena or the tower is kind of frustrating since you could be stuck doing that for a long time if you don't have kobans, the tower situation also gets complicated since you can't fight forever and if you take on players that are higher level than you you can't really win, I would suggest to change that requirement like it's done with the champions only having to fight them regardless of if you win and make it count towards the task, it would also be nice not to have to sell things as a task, the fact that you have to spend a lot of money either buying things just to get rid of them again or that you have to be on the latest worlds where you can get items as rewards to sell them is just straight up stupid, the ticket hoarding it's the worst part in my opinion, this one basically ask you to never engage in a game mode that actually gives out rewards players want so you can get the garbage rewards the tasks give you, and another thing, why are the rewards basically just a head start on completing the next task? the game basically gives you nothing in the end, the simultaneous task completion would solve a lot of this, the excuse of making this event solely for people who can play the game 24/7 is also really stupid, the reason I stopped playing hentai clicker was because of the ridiculous amount of time it demands of you to get one single event girl, just have a regular events again or tweak this ones to actually get people excited to do the tasks, like I get the game needs to make money but jeez.

Edited by Pop
  • Thanks 1

Guys i've started as, and i'm still, a free to play player (for now becouse i can't afford to spend money on a game but if i could i would cover up the studio in gold for this great game) and i've been playing for a lot at this point i started in 2017 if i remeber well. This event at the beginning seemed to be very hard and interesting to me: i don't have a tester server account so everything for me is a surprise and yes i though too 7200 kobans was a pain but i decided to do some planning, simple. i always have something to cover me up for necessity : i save ymens (at least 140 M) save kobans place in the league in a way that i can always have an certain income, save books and gifts.... What i am saying is : knowing how the previous mission were (and now i'm gonna be rude i apologise) act of consequences sillyes. For exapmple last path i was :can i afford to spend 7200 kobans and still do well next month ? and i did my gameplan. Yes i had to miss the festival bonny but now i can take all the girls in the path if i want (and i got the event girl at the beginning of the month , the legendary, legendary belle...) and still have a little koban income , and for the tikets i don't know what to say guys when the last path finished i had 100 when this one started i had like 270 and i have used them too so for the ones that don't have them i guess is bad luck. This time the girls are 4 so now is defenitly worth this 7200 k expense in my opinion. And ofc a new player can't do it is normal in all the games u can't do shit at the beginning is like to say: look i'm alevel 1 warrior let me go in this lvl 50000 dungeon and drop the legendary weapon really quick, be serious please :). After all my rudeness now i apologise, wish u all the best and try to enjoy the event. (and sorry if i wrote badly i'm in a hurry)

• Thinking 2

41 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

fundamentally change champions in a way that they dont have that 24 hour cooldown and that 15 minute in between cooldown

i agree on this: is not the number of challenges the problem, is how much time it takes. Maybe keep the 24 cd and remove the 15 min would be better i think: but then again the wouldn't have the earn for the multipe challenge i guess  becouse nobody would do them as much as before. So yeah need a solution that helps both: the player and the studio

• Thanks 1

My major problem with this type of event is this.  It forces me to play in a certain way not just for this event but, in the other events as well.  If I want to do this event at the end of the month.  I can't spend tickets when I want to I have to save, I can't level up my girls when I want to as the easiest way to spend millions without spending Kobans or waiting 2 days for the market to come around 6 times is leveling girls, I have to save my Kobans therefore, I can't get other girls I want and would normally be able to get in other events. 

It is besides the point of being able to finish the event or not.  The game becomes a lot less fun if I am forced to play in a certain way or style in order to participate in all the events in the game.  I think I will finish this event with no Kobans spent on the tasks. I am stage 10 but, it has not been fun.  

In addition, the girls are not in congruence with the rest of the game.  We don't get any shards for these girls so you can't wait until next year to finish getting shards etc... forcing players into all or nothing choice.  The argument has been made that not all the girls are available to free players in the other events. Not a totally true statement as most girls are available to free players eventually through events and saving Kobans for the Pachinko.  

I am exactly the type of player that Kinkoid is trying to get to spend more money. I am mostly a free to play player. I  occasionally spend money on the game but, this event has had the opposite effect and made me less likely for me to spend anything on this game.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Max669 said:

You also need to remember that without the F2P players, the whales would have nobody to compare to and feel superior about, thus they would not pay money for this game and they would play a different game with lots of F2P peons that they can crush with their almighty wallet.

Never forget that a game doesn't attract whales if it doesn't have players.

i disagree to the whales F2P players are an after-thought and don't pose much of a challenge,..............as for competition for the whales, most any paying player will give them that

• Thinking 1

Il y a 1 heure, casey a dit :

i disagree to the whales F2P players are an after-thought and don't pose much of a challenge,..............as for competition for the whales, most any paying player will give them that

It's not a matter of challenge, but whatever.

Back to the subject : Without spending any koban, I unlocked the first girl, and I'm currently on my first real bottleneck, at step #10 : Defeat 100 Villains.

With 20 combativity stored, 30 points obtained as rewards from the event's previous steps and 2 obtained from yesterday's contest, I'm currently at 52/100, which means I need 48 more Villain kills. We earn one point back every 30 minutes, so this single step will take me 24 hours (a bit less if I can get a couple of points from today's contest and daily quests). It's a pretty big deal for an event that only lasts 7 days... But it still seems to be feasible. For the next steps :

- 60 PvP wins = At the very least, if I win every Arena fight : 20 arena refreshes = 10 hours (as I said before, I get owned in the Tower of Fame so I can't count on wins over there)

- 80 Champion tickets : No idea how long it will take. I have 4 Champions unlocked, and all of them currently are at the boss stage so they're hard for me to beat, which, for once, is good. If I beat Champion #4, I'll also unlock #5, which is also good. Regardless, this step will also take quite a few hours, but if all goes well, I shouldn't have any 24-hour wait on this step

- 70 PvP wins = Again, counting only on Arena fights, it will take at least nearly 12 hours.

I think I can do it... For the record, F2P player, level 240.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Max669 said:

With 20 combativity stored, 30 points obtained as rewards from the event's previous steps and 2 obtained from yesterday's contest, I'm currently at 52/100, which means I need 48 more Villain kills. We earn one point back every 30 minutes, so this single step will take me 24 hours (a bit less if I can get a couple of points from today's contest and daily quests). It's a pretty big deal for an event that only lasts 7 days... But it still seems to be feasible. For the next steps :

- 60 PvP wins = At the very least, if I win every Arena fight : 20 arena refreshes = 10 hours (as I said before, I get owned in the Tower of Fame so I can't count on wins over there)

- 80 Champion tickets : No idea how long it will take. I have 4 Champions unlocked, and all of them currently are at the boss stage so they're hard for me to beat, which, for once, is good. If I beat Champion #4, I'll also unlock #5, which is also good. Regardless, this step will also take quite a few hours, but if all goes well, I shouldn't have any 24-hour wait on this step

- 70 PvP wins = Again, counting only on Arena fights, it will take at least nearly 12 hours.

I think I can do it... For the record, F2P player, level 240.

You'll be fine dude- and remember, tomorrow is the league reset- so you might get some more easy wins from tomorrow onwards (especially for that last step!). You will easily reach the last girl, although the champions part is gonna take a while, 40 fights alone took me half a day (although I wasnt tuning in at every 15 minutes, and I was fighting only 2 champions, and at the end of the day battled 2 more). If you have the kobans (and want the girls of course), paying the 7.2k is gonna make it even easier for you, so don't worry too much about it :D

• Like 1

Few points from lower level player

I DID save all tickets since last event,i have 29 now,and absolutely no way to get 51 tickets more in time.My champions is way too hard for me and for beating one i usually have to save 40 tickets and those tickets dont come for me easy nor fast.You have to give me time month and a half if you expect me to finish this event.

Month,maybe two,but hell no 6 days..

moreove about champions(non event)r:If i dont beat champion in 24hours,it regains energy more that i can take with 3 tickets and i really dont get alot more than 3 tickets/day if even that,and when finally ready to go for it with 40+ tickets,the actual rewards just doesnt feel like worth of that big wait.I think whole champ-system needs to be balanced again.

So,for me,champions as a feature is more or less useless lil trip i take every once a month or so.In my view of point,it needs to be nerfed down seriously so weaker players too could enjoy this feature daily.

There is ingredients for nice feature

yours:ted

• Thanks 1