Patch Notes Week #22 discussion

jelom

New patch notes

Patch Notes Week #22

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 13 Quest 14 “The Tower of Guilt”:  Neono has shown her true colors...something is not right. 

Harem

• Two new girls have been added to the Epic Pachinko
    • The shokushu huntress Gal
    • Davey will make you Rockhard with her tunes

Gal-600x1500.pngDavey-600x1500.png

Galic_carac-tech.png                           Daveyic_carac-Charme.png

Hour change 

• Path of Attraction was the first event to start with the new time. From now on all events will be released at 1 pm UTC+1

Skrill

• Unfortunately, due to contractual conflict with Skrill, we will not be releasing the payment system in Hentai Heroes. We are working on providing you with other secure options for payments.
  • Like 1

Sweet, Lady from the Devil May Cry series! Of course changing the name from Lady to Gal yeah there's no way anybody would be able to put those two together. 😜 Oh yeah and the girl from the anime K-on, yeah that's nice too.

Maybe I missed it or it was added after I read them, but I've never seen a mention in the Patch Notes about redrawing.

Jeanne has been fully redrawn recently. And a few months ago the last pose of Kryll has been redrawn. Not that it helped her in any way , but I'm glad that the problem with her last pose has been addressed.

And about new girls. Davey is nice, I agree. Charming, playful and with good utilization of a guitar. Gal on another hand ... something doesn't feel right about her or I could even call it off-putting. At least for me. Maybe something about her overall proportions, like head/body ratio or something. But maybe that was the intent.

8 hours ago, Bomba said:

Jeanne has been fully redrawn recently

There's been some nonsense going on with her lately. At first, I noticed that her poses 0-2 (but not 3) have changed. I asked the guildchat, they said that they showed her unchanged. We started to look into it and found out that its display depends on the country of the player. When I go from Russian IP addresses, I see the new version of the girl, and when through the proxy hiding the country the old version.
As a result, a few days I was displaying a new art, but now the old version is displayed again. I have an idea why they're doing this nonsense, but I'm not going to voice it. If they want it, they'll explain it themselves.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lemus said:

There's been some nonsense going on with her lately. At first, I noticed that her poses 0-2 (but not 3) have changed. I asked the guildchat, they said that they showed her unchanged. We started to look into it and found out that its display depends on the country of the player. When I go from Russian IP addresses, I see the new version of the girl, and when through the proxy hiding the country the old version.
As a result, a few days I was displaying a new art, but now the old version is displayed again. I have an idea why they're doing this nonsense, but I'm not going to voice it. If they want it, they'll explain it themselves.

Interesting. That explains why only few see it. It would be cool if we get some information about this from someone official. And your idea about why... do you think it's because of her second(1) pose?

Btw, are you sure, that the last pose was unchanged? It's nearly the same, but it's still redrawn.

4 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Btw, are you sure, that the last pose was unchanged? It's nearly the same, but it's still redrawn.

We compared on our discord server, what we saw was hugely different for the first 3 but the same for the final pose.

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

We compared on our discord server, what we saw was hugely different for the first 3 but the same for the final pose.

Well, I'm not sure if we're talking about the same. It's the same pose, but redrawn. I'll post them here then.

Quite an interesting comparison to be honest. Same pose of the same girl, but in 2 different styles. Old one is tanned and young. New one is more mature and athletic.

Jeanne3old.thumb.png.ddfc868e65b2343df0556e9a5ddbcb3a.pngJeanne3new.thumb.png.b7d2a32932d456dd526d32c7a89ddaa0.png 

__________________Old__________________________________________New_____________________________

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bomba said:

do you think it's because of her second(1) pose?

Well, yes, most likely someone complained to Roskomnadzor, and those sent them a "letter of happiness," and since the old artist apparently no longer working they had to redraw all the poses.

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Quite an interesting comparison to be honest. Same pose of the same girl, but in 2 different styles. Old one is tanned and young. New one is more mature and athletic.

When we dealt with it a few days ago, the last position I had was unchanged, apparently it was not ready at the time, I did not like it then and thought that if we decided to change, we should have all the poses. I guess that's why they didn't announce it in the patchnotes.

Edited by Lemus

13 ore fa, Bomba ha scritto:

And your idea about why... do you think it's because of her second(1) pose?

9 ore fa, Lemus ha scritto:

Well, yes, most likely someone complained to Roskomnadzor, and those sent them a "letter of happiness," and since the old artist apparently no longer working they had to redraw all the poses.

I, instead, don't think it was made only for that, Jeanne was a character who desperately needed to be redraw (and I do my congratulation, great job 👍). In fact, the same thing had been done recently for a character of GH (Brandon, I don't put the pictures since the forum is only for HH) and in his case there were no controversial poses, in fact they remained substantially the same but redesigned with a different, and in some ways better, style.

The strange thing for Jeanne is that in her case the affection scenes were not redrew at all as they have been (rightly) for Brandon.

As far as I know currently, they are the only two cases of redrawn characters, that of Kryll is not considerable since it was only a slight modification to a drawing that (unfortunately) remained identical in all its lines, but I hope others will come in the future, there really is a need.

Edited by Falco82

13 hours ago, Lemus said:

Huh, I thought it was the other way around. That they're trying to do a russian version and decided to release Jeanne earlier there, before she was ready, just to avoid potential problems.

3 hours ago, Falco82 said:

I, instead, don't think it was made only for that, Jeanne was a character who desperately needed to be redraw (and I do my congratulation, great job 👍). In fact, the same thing had been done recently for a character of GH (Brandon, I don't put the pictures since the forum is only for HH) and in his case there were no controversial poses, in fact they remained substantially the same but redesigned with a different, and in some ways better, style.

The strange thing for Jeanne is that in her case the affection scenes were not redrew at all as they have been (rightly) for Brandon.

As far as I know currently, they are the only two cases of redrawn characters, that of Kryll is not considerable since it was only a slight modification to a drawing that (unfortunately) remained identical in all its lines, but I hope others will come in the future, there really is a need.

Yeah, there was a lot of talk about redrawing her, so it seems logical. I think this is just a test-run and she's not yet ready to be fully announced. As you said, her affection scenes are still old, so I think they're waiting for the artist to finish them. And the situation is probably the same with her last pose - they added it the moment it was drawn, just because they already added the first three poses.

And about Kryll... well, that showed that they at least listen and try to fix at least the most abysmal mistakes. Like nearly empty picture or not frontal perspective.

It took them few events, but they fixed both!