adjustments in the highest leagues profit

ricardomagno

1048/5000

Hello, this is a topic that has been bothering me for a long time

I think it is a good idea to adjust the rewards for the highest rank in the league, being that since there are no more leagues, everyone who passes the previous one will be there, even if they are easily able to be in the first 15 or 4 on dicktator2, It is more profitable not to play a week and rank down again or to be between 15 and 30 in dicktator2. filling up with people who do the same with a difference of about 2/3 points between them trying not to be above 15. It is not fun to compete like this and encourages you to fight as little as possible

solutions:

1-increase earnings for lower ratings on dicktator3, giving you a reason to want to move up the league. accompanied by a gain according to your power. As an addition it would also be good if they drop you from the league if you stay below 30 (only for that league for the reasons explained above)

2-add more leagues for those who are far above, giving the possibility to those with a lower level to compete with each other, promoting fighting and rank up.

3-tell me what you think
image.thumb.png.2f42f29da12b3acf61972150c7bdab93.png
If something is not clear either because of the explanation or my bad English, say so, I would like to see more opinions from people with the same problem 
  • Like 2