Patch Notes Week #24

1. After this reform, we now need a button to switch between the old and new design of the mission page, as the new design makes my eyes more tired. But I like centering on the current mission, that's good.
2. We also need a button to switch between the old and new girls design. To take or or not to take this monster Corrupt Kelin to harem is everyone's free choice. But many took Jeanne to harem back in those days when she was still beautiful. It is unfair to force us to look at this substitution.
The appearance of many strange girls gave the game a new meaning. Now it becomes especially valuable to catch an old-fashioned girl in the days of the orgy. But the likelihood that your new artists can redraw old girls reduces my motivation to play.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Сибарит said:

Now it becomes especially valuable to catch an old-fashioned girl in the days of the orgy. But the likelihood that your new artists can redraw old girls reduces my motivation to play. 

This!

The new activities page could be made more user friendly just by enlarging the text size of the missions time and making all three buttons (accept, claim reward and finish now) the same size for visual consistency, and if they also find a better way to show the mission rarity.

• Like 6

hace 16 horas, Lemus dijo:

As for the girls in high resolution, then on the one hand it's great, but on the other hand, I'm sure that most of the players completely unnecessary girls in 1200x3000 resolution. Those who play on phones, tablets, laptops with a small screen or just a small window. Those who use different "old devices" with weak characteristics. Or even (o horror) those who pay for the Internet depending on the traffic.

And the solution to this problem is the same as with "annoying messages that piss everyone off" from the previous patch. You just need to add the setting to the options - which textures to use high or low resolution, so that the player would decide for himself what is more convenient and what is more important the quality or speed. And everyone will be happy again.

But this settings needs to be set by machine, not by user. I play both on my computer and my phone and I could very well want different set of images on different devices.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Сибарит said:

many took Jeanne to harem back in those days when she was still beautiful. It is unfair to force us to look at this substitution.

I find the rework much better than the original version myself, but I do agree that it would be cool to have access to the old art if someone wants to. It wouldn't necessarily need to be in the game itself, though. I'd be content with the old art being archived in the website's database for instance.

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

But this settings needs to be set by machine, not by user. I play both on my computer and my phone and I could very well want different set of images on different devices.

You can link the setting not to the account, but to the device on which the game is played. Alternatively, you can make a third choice to determine automatically. In fact, all this is nothing more than private details in programming and testing, at this stage I would like to convey to developers the fact that the very idea of having this choice is important.

• Like 3

The notifications were not slowing us down enough for you? Are you testing how dedicated your playerbase is to your game?

Also the notifications are still there. How hard can it be to remove those, you muppets?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

They could do it the same as the league UI that changes depending on the browser window width.

So for small screens they could display the small images. That would be a solution I would welcome.

BTW I did a fast check for some girls and the diference in size is 25-50 KB for small old images vs 250-500 KB for big new ones.

All the latest updates are terrible !!!
In particular, these are:
1 Now every time you enter you need to enter your mail and password
2 Now every time you enter, a page with money purchases opens
3 Changing daily missions is the worst thing you did, before that everything was done perfectly everything was different in color and I liked the white background, now this brown background is terrible, you know that it reminds shit in color
4 And of course, the notification of points received does not make sense at all, because this knowledge does not affect anything and an extra delay of several seconds is very annoying every time !!!

• Thinking 1

This is for those who prefer the presence of colored backgrounds for missions in the Activities page. If you're using uBlock Origin, include the following custom filters:

www.hentaiheroes.com##div.common.mission_entry.mission_object:style(background: #ffffff20)
www.hentaiheroes.com##div.rare.mission_entry.mission_object:style(background: #32bc4f30)
www.hentaiheroes.com##div.epic.mission_entry.mission_object:style(background: #ffb24440)
www.hentaiheroes.com##div.legendary.mission_entry.mission_object:style(background: #6ebeff40)

The background colors are lighter shades of the mission titles' font color, lower the rarity, lighter the shade.

These rules won't work in most other add-blocking extensions due to the lack of uBlock's cosmetic filtering feature, however, similar rules can be made to work through the Stylus extension.

848653883_Activities(ColorModified)Screenshot.thumb.png.037b931571792b5e3a1c87f0f3521861.png

The text in the above image is removed through the filter: www.hentaiheroes.com##.mission_details > p

Edited by John 1039
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, svyatoslav1982@rambler.ru said:

1 Now every time you enter you need to enter your mail and password
2 Now every time you enter, a page with money purchases opens

1. I think this is a problem on your side, or maybe this is true only for the mobile version?
2. This is absolutely normal behavior for any free MMO: first paid offers, then free ones.

4 And of course, the notification of points received does not make sense at all, because this knowledge does not affect anything and an extra delay of several seconds is very annoying every time !!!

I think they have already fixed (or broken) it. I have no notifications now.

3 Changing daily missions is the worst thing you did, before that everything was done perfectly everything was different in color and I liked the white background, now this brown background is terrible, you know that it reminds shit in color

4 hours ago, John 1039 said:

can be made to work through the Stylus extension.

I have already fixed this, at least for myself, see the previous page of this topic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimKruz said:

I think they have already fixed (or broken) it. I have no notifications now. 

No, the notifications are still there. Your contest must have changed to one that doesn't gain points by normal activities.

1 minute ago, MCP said:

No, the notifications are still there. Your contest must have changed to one that doesn't gain points by normal activities.

Oh! My mistake. Wishful thinking. :D
But I think that they cannot but listen to the players and in one of the next updates everything will be fixed.

5 hours ago, John 1039 said:

This is for those who prefer the presence of colored backgrounds for missions in the Activities page. If you're using uBlock Origin, include the following custom filters:

www.hentaiheroes.com##div.common.mission_entry.mission_object:style(background: #ffffff20)
www.hentaiheroes.com##div.rare.mission_entry.mission_object:style(background: #32bc4f30)
www.hentaiheroes.com##div.epic.mission_entry.mission_object:style(background: #ffb24440)
www.hentaiheroes.com##div.legendary.mission_entry.mission_object:style(background: #6ebeff40)

The background colors are lighter shades of the mission titles' font color, lower the rarity, lighter the shade.

Works beautifully. Thanks!

8QJjUOF.png

• Like 1

As of now I dislike this new behavior:

• when mission tab open and a mission ended, jumping down to lowest finished mission

Why?

• Because I sometime have this screen open and wait the last seconds with mouse pointer over the new mission - only to be driven away

So either give sorting option or disable this new part. 

You've chosen the order of missions - I choose the order of doing them. Period.

What I guess your intention was: giving hint that there is more to do. Thanks, noticed.

• Like 6

On 6/12/2020 at 9:52 AM, John 1039 said:

These rules won't work in most other add-blocking extensions due to the lack of uBlock's cosmetic filtering feature, however, similar rules can be made to work through the Stylus extension.

Reveal hidden contents

848653883_Activities(ColorModified)Screenshot.thumb.png.037b931571792b5e3a1c87f0f3521861.png

The text in the above image is removed through the filter: www.hentaiheroes.com##.mission_details > p

Nice; do you have a workaround for nutaku too? I am not really understanding this stuff, but I thought, that switching just the url would maybe enough, but it didnt work.

2 hours ago, windia said:

• when mission tab open and a mission ended, jumping down to lowest finished mission

Why?

• Because I sometime have this screen open and wait the last seconds with mouse pointer over the new mission - only to be driven away

Totally agree with this one. Quite annoying. 

Constant scrolling, even if you don't need one. Cancelling the color scheme of missions. Resizing the required time for missions to make it smaller. Resizing the buttons to make the "spend kobans" button bigger. All this changes are unwelcome.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blaa said:

do you have a workaround for nutaku too?

I don't have access to the Nutaku version, so can't make the workaround on my own. If you can share the page source (opened through the right-click menu or by pressing Ctrl+U) of the Activities page on something like pastebin, then I might be able to create the right filters.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blaa said:

Nice; do you have a workaround for nutaku too? I am not really understanding this stuff, but I thought, that switching just the url would maybe enough, but it didnt work.

Haven't tested it as I don't use uBlock, but nutaku.haremheroes.com instead of www.hentaiheroes.com ought to work...

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2020 at 9:52 AM, John 1039 said:

Thanks a ton! You've single-handedly converted me to uBO with this post (I kind of wanted to before, as I heard only good things about it and worse and worse things about ABP which I was using until now, but this gave me the extra push). I'm such a noob with anything having to do with script, code etc. that I proceed with great caution to avoid messing things up. And my computer and browser are pretty slow in general, so I don't want to go the ++unofficial authorized script route either (don't get me wrong, @TimKruz, you did a great job of fixing the same visual annoyance that way, from the screenshots I've seen, it's just that I couldn't use it, whereas John's solution was easier for me).

It looks great! The redesign Kinkoid made has potential, but it feels unfinished, less practical, and it looks amateurish by comparison. Bonus: thanks to the switch to uBO my browser feels twice as fast as it did with ABP. ^^

PS: Any chance you could come up with a filter that forces a fixed background to replace the three blinking ones during OD? I've managed to remove them thanks to @Bomba's post in another thread, but now I'm stuck with a plain background instead, which feels weird (even though at least it doesn't trigger my migraines).

Edited by DvDivXXX
@
  • Like 1

• Noacc unpinned this topic
On 6/14/2020 at 10:37 PM, DvDivXXX said:

...my computer and browser are pretty slow in general, so I don't want to go the ++unofficial authorized script route either

...thanks to the switch to uBO my browser feels twice as fast as it did with ABP.

Nowadays, 99% of advertisements on the Internet can be removed using the NoScript plugin: most ads use a special JS script located on a separate server, and if you refuse to run this script, then there will be no advertising. Most sites so far work well even without JS at all, although in some cases you need to enable JS site scripts while continuing to refuse advertising scripts. NoScript greatly facilitates the work of the browser on my old computer. In addition, most scripts are really unnecessary and only interfere with the user, although they are not ads - therefore, NoScript disables all JS scripts by default.

The Stylus plugin only works on sites for which the user has set custom CSS. In my experience, it does not reduce the performance of the game and browser (FireFox). In addition, it can help to manually hide the ads that are placed on the pages statically, and in general many unwanted HTML blocks. However, this requires a little knowledge of HTML / CSS and the skill of debugging web pages, so this way is not for beginners on the Internet.

I do not propose switching to this method right now, I simply describe possible alternatives. In the past, I often used ABP / UBlock and other similar plugins, but once I was annoyed by unwanted JS scripts, I switched to NoScript and found that I no longer needed special ad blockers. Although NoScript has a number of drawbacks, I’m happy with it and I don’t want to return to ad blockers again. That is why I wrote custom CSS for Stylus, it turned out simpler and easier for my browser (and maybe for the game).

Sorry if this is offtopic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 6/14/2020 at 2:07 PM, windia said:

Why?

So either give sorting option or disable this new part. 

You've chosen the order of missions - I choose the order of doing them. Period.

What I guess your intention was: giving hint that there is more to do. Thanks, noticed.

I would consider it much better if the auto scroll would direct me to the highest listed mission _not done yet_ - that way I will be ditched with the nose "there is more to do".

It still would annoy me when the mission tab is open and I literally wait for seconds to finish current and start next.

Yet the information "go ahead and do a mission" is much more obvious rather "look here, collect your price" - because when I'm close to up leveling, I explicitly don't claim rewards.

• Like 1