15.06 until 22.06: Legendary Contests

Mario Kinkoid

13 hours ago, Observer_X said:

what does it exactly mean to be active in the last 72 hours to have access to the contest?

If I understand it correctly, it just means that if you haven't logged in AT ALL during the 72 hour lead up, then you won't be added into the contest. Otherwise, you're in. That's my interpretation, at least.

Not sure this is the right place but it's related to this so... not sure if you'll share this info, but I'd really like to ask that you provide the stats for the girl/prize, at least by contest opening time?

I think it's only fair that we know, since we're competing for it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Thanks for the stats- but I'm just curious- out of all Legendary 5 Star Charm girls, except for Shtupra, the last champion girl, why do they all have the same pose? 😂

Well that's simple, they don't. Fanny & Fione's is different to the other Legendary Days girls

9 minutes ago, Kainte said:

Cool. I have been actively playing every day and when I go to this event it won't let me join. Well then I guess I won't begetting this one because I wasn't "active" enough.

What about it isn't letting you join? Does it take you to a page that is saying you have no contests?

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

What about it isn't letting you join? Does it take you to a page that is saying you have no contests?

Yes. When I press the event tab or go to activities it takes me to the contests and I have none.

1 hour ago, Kainte said:

Yes. When I press the event tab or go to activities it takes me to the contests and I have none.

So with "I have none" you also say: you have no "standard" contest? no new (Eternal Rivalry), no old (from yesterday: There are only stairs)?

Because "standard" contests stop getting assigned if the oldest unclaimed is older than 5 (haremverse) days. 

That seems to inflict with LC as well.

2 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Thanks for the stats- but I'm just curious- out of all Legendary 5 Star Charm girls, except for Shtupra, the last champion girl, why do they all have the same pose? 😂

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Well that's simple, they don't. Fanny & Fione's is different to the other Legendary Days girls

The real question is; why are only a total of 2 poses out of 4 charm poses used :D

• Like 2

On 6/25/2020 at 9:33 AM, windia said:

So with "I have none" you also say: you have no "standard" contest? no new (Eternal Rivalry), no old (from yesterday: There are only stairs)?

Because "standard" contests stop getting assigned if the oldest unclaimed is older than 5 (haremverse) days. 

That seems to inflict with LC as well.

Yes. I had 0 contests. Right now fortunately I got the contest. So lucklily I can try and get her.