Test : Contests & Path of Attraction Notification V2

Mario Kinkoid

Hello everyone,

Following players' feedbacks, we decided to create a Contests & Path of Attraction Notification V2. Below, you can find videos showing 3 different notifications display.

1st version:

2nd version:

3rd version:

Your opinion is important for us :)
If you want, you can share your feedback by filling this very quick questionnaire!

Enjoy your sexy adventures in the Haremverse!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

As your questionnaire is so quick that it does not allow any text input, I put it here:

As far as I remember the discussion the main problem was how this notification interferes with quick gameplay like the "skip button" - as it blocks _any_ other game activity to proceed, only using browser force (going back/reload) cuts it (and anything that would have been shown afterwards). 

And it also covers other information like how the fight goes.

I fail to see how your V2 fits into the "flow of the game". How does it?

Edited by windia
  • Like 17

Thanks for asking for our feedback. Unfortunately, we have neither enough information in your post above, nor enough room in the survey to make an informed judgement.

If we're only speaking about the visual input, then by far Version #1 beats the other two (and the current one). It's far less intrusive and pops up in a region of the screen where we're not typically expecting other, more important things to appear or to require clicking.

However, how the notification looks is only a small part of what we really want to see changed. Are the two main changes we ALL want already a given in your mind, and that's why they're not even mentioned here? Or did you kind of forget about them, and you expect us to be content with a different visual input as the sole change to the notification?

As a reminder, the community's feedback is first and foremost:

1. Give us the option to turn these notifications ON/OFF
  2. Change the info included in the notifications so that it's actually useful (eg "Contest X: You are now #4" or "PoA Task10: 34/40" NOT "+ whatever points")

Could you please confirm the above two changes are ALSO planned? Because without them, even Version#1 of the cosmetic aspect of the notifications won't make anyone happy. Cheers.

• Like 18

The stuttering and the staggering of performance for whenever that notification for contests pops up is by far the most egregious and most complained about part of the whole notification concept, and I've never seen the entire forum agree and come down on this terrible idea this hard. If all you've changed is the visual (of which the 1st version is the best one), then you haven't changed anything we cared about in the first place.

• Like 10

@Lola Kinkoid

Those notifications were hated not for their looks. It's the flow of going through your tasks.

For example, some tasks like spending all combativity took 1 minute. Those notifications increased that time by 30-60 seconds.

Unless time we spend goes back to 1 minute, or we have an option to turn off those additional 30-60 seconds - any visual change is meaningless.

• Like 16

These previews show the pop-ups on the landing screen. If the real change is that they get postponed until you come back here then the primary issue mentioned above is probably being addressed - which is good.

Otherwise, the location in #1 interferes with the screen content almost everywhere except the landing page - for instance, it overlaps with the typical location of the X button or the opponent stats. When viewed the other way around, #1 is the best option if you actually are on the landing screen, but that's not where the popups currently happen.

I feel that at this point, this discrepancy is going to cause the questionnaire to be rather unscientific and inconclusive.

• Like 4

I think i like the first one but then again let me speak for the majority of players, as many already did here ( sorry if i'm too full of myself :) )  : The prolem is not on the design (even tho it could give better information) the very big problem is that when u have a contest active for example fight a villan i can perform and press my skip button than the pop up appears and when it is gone the rewards appears. This process take away to a player a lot of time make this things not interfere between them so if i'm in a hurry i can do it fast, otherwise i feel like the game is saying: "do u want to be faster perform x10 with kobans or u can't do it".

• Like 8

In terms of design, option 1 is the most successful because it is there least overlap with other information from the game. In fact, the best solution is to leave all 3 options and give the player the choice he wants to use. Or not to use at all. It's called "Friendly Interface Users" in case you didn't know.))).

But the main condition that players ask - these messages should not create micro pauses in the game, as it is now during the battle with the boss, in the arena or in the tower, because these brakes are incredibly annoying.

Besides, I will repeat what I wrote above - the option to disable messages should be obligatory. There's a lot of reasons for that. For example, extra animation can banally slow down the game on old devices. The second reason is that in some situations the number of messages is excessive for the player and will just be annoying, for example when you use 100 gray books on the experience of girls.

Well, if you do everything at once correct and good, then you need to do a separate interface for the game logs that it would be possible to read and comprehend the message thoughtfully, rather than trying to understand some signs that appear for a few seconds, and then disappear forever. I will say more, I even know in the interface the place where you can add such a button - over there on the screenshot I drew a white square.

log.jpg.d992e0acdd2e9e48528d0fa844e91606.jpg

Briefly summarize what I personally would like.

1. No delays due to messages.
2. Ability to turn it off. It is desirable to allow fine-tuning such as size, duration, location, etc.
3. Log file. If you want to give players information, then give it a chance to read and think about it normally, rather than trying to understand what is flickering on the screen. 

• Like 10

Thank you Hentai HEROES team for always improving the game 🙏

In my opinion the first one is better it offers information with clarity and no distraction or overlapping

I hope you don't overthink this so you can focus on whats more important 👍

thank you ❤.

From the 3, I would prefer option 1. 

But as already mentioned above, the main thing is that, regardless of which option, it won't affect the normal gameplay as before.

Just sort of the notification having no effect on whatever in doing at any given time. Just appear and fade, without disturbing "whatever" :) 

But thanks for working on it 👍

• Like 1

Hello everyone and thank you very much for your feedbacks!

Here are the results of the survey:

Capture 1.JPG

Capture 2.JPG

1 = Not at all
5 = Very satisfied

The results have been shared with the different teams. Soon, they will work on the project "Contests & Path of Attraction Notification V2".

Thank you for your participation!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1