On 1/7/2020 at 6:46 AM, Varnart said:

wow, i think ive done what no one has done yet...scare brassy 😧

What???  hahaha.  Scare me???  Try me again!!

@Varnart*cough cough* great party brassy, i cant sem to find my underwear, and your panties ended up clinging to my leg, sorrry about your bra, i will buy you another

LOL- "YOUR" underwear???  Whose did you leave with?  We are getting together to match them w/original owners. 

And who is "Chrissy"?  She keeps calling and leaving messages for you..

Edited by brassygirl
just coming to
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, brassygirl said:

What???  hahaha.  Scare me???  Try me again!!

@Varnart*cough cough* great party brassy, i cant sem to find my underwear, and your panties ended up clinging to my leg, sorrry about your bra, i will buy you another

LOL- "YOUR" underwear???  Whose did you leave with?  We are getting together to match them w/original owners. 

And who is "Chrissy"?  She keeps calling and leaving messages for you..

oh don't worry i have yours, that little lacy green pair you modeled for me, and lets not talk about Crissy until you are willing to commit :)

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 7:26 AM, Varnart said:

oh don't worry i have yours, that little lacy green pair you modeled for me, and lets not talk about Crissy until you are willing to commit :)

@Varnarthahaha.  I wondered what happened to those@!  they were a gift you know?  I need them back.  Maybe you can drop them off?  Leave them by the fountain.

"willing to commit"????  Commit to what?  A suicide pact or an evening out on the town?  It could make a difference Help me make a good choice.   

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Karyia said:

*whistles* 🙄

-------

(offtopic) @brassygirl Have you seen the announcement for the next event? Two 5 Star Legendary Charm Ladies coming up next! (Layla and Ombresse)

2020 - Year of the Charm??? 😅😂 🙏

In chit chat you cant be off topic if you try.  You can say anything here.  In the past the forum was more restrictive:  Loosened up considerably now-  hehehe.  Maybe we were are good influence??  

Yes!!  I saw your post in club.  TY for taking the time to do that.  Did you notice ANNCRUSH won the contest?  The gift card is real as far as I know she got it.  We may have to discipline bane though-- hehehehe.

New Event:

Which is the most powerful?  Layla seems the cutest.  Which are you going for-?-   You are going to say "both"??

2020/Year of Charm:  Shame on you!  this was our secret, dammit!!!  hahaha-  Yes, we will all see the whole HH re-balanced to place Charm as the number 1 desirable class-  Now look what you made me do!  Come over here so I can chastise you.

Im really glad your 100-drops made such a good event for you.  You were a little down for a minute.  Great to see you your usual happy and cheerful self.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

In chit chat you cant be off topic if you try.  You can say anything here.  In the past the forum was more restrictive:  Loosened up considerably now-  hehehe.  Maybe we were are good influence??  

Yes!!  I saw your post in club.  TY for taking the time to do that.  Did you notice ANNCRUSH won the contest?  The gift card is real as far as I know she got it.  We may have to discipline bane though-- hehehehe.

New Event:

Which is the most powerful?  Layla seems the cutest.  Which are you going for-?-   You are going to say "both"??

2020/Year of Charm:  Shame on you!  this was our secret, dammit!!!  hahaha-  Yes, we will all see the whole HH re-balanced to place Charm as the number 1 desirable class-  Now look what you made me do!  Come over here so I can chastise you.

Im really glad your 100-drops made such a good event for you.  You were a little down for a minute.  Great to see you your usual happy and cheerful self.

I know :)  I just meant between your conversation with Varnart ;) 

How could there be any doubts about our good influence? We haven't even really started charming yet :D 

I did! I have to keep my eye on her and learn a few things hehehe We do have to find an adequate punishment for Bane 😜

No stats for Layla yet, so in the dark about her. I'm going for Layla, since I don't have access to Ombresse 😒

Ups! 🙄😂 You need only ask... or tell... or say... or... 🙄 😏

Thank you! Kaliko has been taking gooood care of me ;) 😍 Does it show? 🤤

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Karyia said:

I know :)  I just meant between your conversation with Varnart ;) 

How could there be any doubts about our good influence? We haven't even really started charming yet :D 

I did! I have to keep my eye on her and learn a few things hehehe We do have to find an adequate punishment for Bane 😜

No stats for Layla yet, so in the dark about her. I'm going for Layla, since I don't have access to Ombresse 😒

Ups! 🙄😂 You need only ask... or tell... or say... or... 🙄 😏

Thank you! Kaliko has been taking gooood care of me ;) 😍 Does it show? 🤤

-smiles-  Yes, bane deserves something special discipline.  Way beyond a timeout and sent to bed with no supper.  Perhaps you have a suggestion of something suitable for his high crimes and treason?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

-smiles-  Yes, bane deserves something special discipline.  Way beyond a timeout and sent to bed with no supper.  Perhaps you have a suggestion of something suitable for his high crimes and treason?

😅 Initially, I was thinking about two timeouts, no supper and no bathroom either (🙄)  but then.... why not something more... useful?

Turn weakness into strength? Like a... suitable challenge that would prove beyond any doubt that he knows his place AND recognizes your leadership? 😤 He could yet turn into quite the asset for the club.

Of course, the club's dungeons and other... tortuous instruments are always within reach, if it so pleases you. 😁 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Karyia said:

😅 Initially, I was thinking about two timeouts, no supper and no bathroom either (🙄)  but then.... why not something more... useful?

Turn weakness into strength? Like a... suitable challenge that would prove beyond any doubt that he knows his place AND recognizes your leadership? 😤 He could yet turn into quite the asset for the club.

Of course, the club's dungeons and other... tortuous instruments are always within reach, if it so pleases you. 😁 

No, No.  I want to hear more about this weakness to strenght.  It seems you have a special twist for this sort of thing.  Suitable challenge.  Yes, this is exactly what he needs.

What do you suggest??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

No, No.  I want to hear more about this weakness to strenght.  It seems you have a special twist for this sort of thing.  Suitable challenge.  Yes, this is exactly what he needs.

What do you suggest??

A new legendary event is forthcoming. Including a brand new girl no one has. 🤤

Seducing her, just for you, would be an option. Could turn quite a worthy addition to your harem. Charming, no? 🌹

Alternatively, winning a league in your name, by conquering every opponent would both prove his strength and loyalty. The rewards would be yours too, of course.

I hope these suggestions meet your expectations ^_^ 🙏

23 hours ago, brassygirl said:

@Varnarthahaha.  I wondered what happened to those@!  they were a gift you know?  I need them back.  Maybe you can drop them off?  Leave them by the fountain.

"willing to commit"????  Commit to what?  A suicide pact or an evening out on the town?  It could make a difference Help me make a good choice.   

I have washed and cleaned them (much to my dislike, but it is only right a gentleman returns a ladies undergarments in pristine condition *sets the nicely wrapped box down*  and you know i want a night on the town with you, maybe a couple, you know the old say wine em dine em...well i intend to do the first two parts of that for you at least, the 3rd may come in time, but you deserve a romantic night with no strings atttched, its the least i can do for someone of your breathtaking beauty, charm, and attitude...plus you throw kick as parties :)

On 1/18/2020 at 4:32 PM, Karyia said:

On 1/18/2020 at 9:57 PM, brassygirl said:

Pardon my ignorance @brassygirl @Karyia but am i missing something? I suppose you could be talking about my clone, and there are a few. (im not in your club brassy, im still in Docs) but i have been bad 😉 and need to be punished.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bane said:

Pardon my ignorance @brassygirl @Karyia but am i missing something? I suppose you could be talking about my clone, and there are a few. (im not in your club brassy, im still in Docs) but i have been bad 😉 and need to be punished.

It appears that way 😅 We do have "another" bane on our club 😂 

The fact that he allows clones might merit further discipline too 😋

I'm afraid the renowned "brassy en mole" special treatment is reserved for club members only 😜 

Though, of course, @brassygirl has the final word on such matters ^_^ 

• Like 1

Since a few weeks I am in the highest contest bracket (since there isnt a new one for all the 401+ players anymore) - and it's just nuts. Who in the world would have thought that there are numeros players who spend 100M or more just to win one contest (and there are a few in the same of it). Also never had it before that someone increased his harem with over 18k levels just to win one, and the second and third had 15k and 14k. 

Well, I guess this source of kobans has dried up.

I am one of those players who spends that much ymen. We just have too much of it coming in nowadays between champions, league rewards, super large harems and now even higher level bosses thanks to the tier system. And daily mission rewards scale by level as well. I try to get into top 100 money spent every week just for the few extra kobans it provides.

• Like 2

Makes absolutley sense, would probably do the same if I would have the ressources and there is no way to invest them better - just shocked how much the difference between 321-360 and 360+ is; but at least I will soon have updated my whole harem; sitting on books for almost 2M experience but so far I had not to invest  a lot of them to win a contest in the lower bracket, but now it is probably fully needed in the next two contests. Also, no complaining just sharing my surprise.

Since I am here, three questions: Are the contests for everyone the same? (I guess so) Will there be brackets for 401-440, etc.?  And does anybody know if there will be a feature in the near future for which we really need a lot of ymen? ;) 

I hesitate to write this because it smacks of magic and I dislike attributing magic to the game but here goes:

About every 15 or so battles the kk servers are slow returning a result. (I can see there is zero traffic.) Usually if I wait kk wakes up and I can continue. Usually the wait is < 30 sec but can be up to a few minutes. Doing a refresh fixes the problem but takes a long time and has other effects. Poking the kk servers with a stick also usually fixes things. The hang can occur on any screen. I.e.: on the choose girl for team screen if the screen does not respond after clicking validate, select another girl, re-select the original girl, now the validate button is lit again, click it again and things usually work. This is not possible on the battle screen. Once you have clicked perform everything is greyed out until the results come back.

In short, anytime a screen hangs, doing anything that changes the screen (talks to the server??) usually wakes it up and allows the frozen screen to continue.

The club chat pop down works best. It is always available. Waiting more than 5 secs? Pop the chat down and back up. Fixes things about 4 out of 5 times.

I have worked in IT for a long time. This should not work. Windows and FF. YMMV.