2 hours ago, Damoncord said:

BTW did anyone else notice that the new "powered up" versions of bosses drop cash, tickets or shards?  You don't have to worry about what the original boss dropped instead of cash.

Yes, this was mentioned in the patch notes releasing tier 2 bosses.

подскажите как получить 600 кабанов за регестрацыю: 3d sexvilla2 зарегестрировался на сайте скачал игру там зарегался поиграл но 600 кабанов так и не пришли

1 hour ago, kakopra91 said:

подскажите как получить 600 кабанов за регестрацыю: 3d sexvilla2 зарегестрировался на сайте скачал игру там зарегался поиграл но 600 кабанов так и не пришли

When I see comments like this I can only think of people who has the google autotranslate always on and see the rest of comments in his own language, so the natural way is to respond  the same thinking the autotranslate also works the other way and will translate their language back to english.

10 hours ago, kakopra91 said:

tell me how to get 600 wild boars for registration: 3d sexvilla2 registered on the site downloaded the game there registered, played but 600 wild boars never came and

am lost what are wild boars

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Varnart said:

tell me how to get 600 wild boars for registration: 3d sexvilla2 registered on the site downloaded the game there registered, played but 600 wild boars never came and

am lost what are wild boars

Obviously kobans. Google translate is terrible combined with people calling kobans weird things like kabanov.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ~Crown Clown said:

Hi @DvDivXXX

I dont really know where to talk to you but favor please xd

Can you check the initial attack stat of the top30 guy in your d1 bracket, as late as possible(like just before it resets) and if you can xd

I really wanna promote and stay there but i might just be wasting a week if i promoted lmao

Thanks😊

I can join that question too, since you're on my league on this one, @~Crown Clown :D 👍

Though I would, if possible, ask for a few (or an average) attack/defense of the 15-30 bracket players, since some might be extremely high or low comparing with the others :) 

2 hours ago, ~Crown Clown said:

the initial attack stat of the top30 guy in your d1 bracket, as late as possible(like just before it resets)

Hey, CC. Hmm, this looks like a lot of work and seems super specific, but on top of that I don't really see the intel you're expecting to get from it (why would their attack stat at the end of the season or otherwise matter more than other numbers, like their total number of points scored?). On top of that, sorry, but I don't even do that much detective work for myself in the league, so no can do. ^^

But I can give you useful, larger pointers if you're trying to evaluate your chances in D1 (are you currently in S3?). For instance, right now, I'm #6 with 4.6k points, and all of the five guys above me clearly have used refills: the top 3 have over 6k each, and the other two over 5k. I've used all my free fights so far (no refills) and had exactly one loss (pretty close, still gave me plenty of points). #30 is over 1k points behind me, to give you a broader picture. Hope this helps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ~Crown Clown said:

Okay thank you both xd, 

Imma just risk it all next next week and see what i can do myself lmao, 

Yeah i saw you @Karyia, you gonna promote? 

I already missed a lot of attacks this week too, always sleepy😪😪

And hey dv, thanks again xd

Hmmm, I don't think I'm ready for that yet.

I'm pretty much surrounded with people much stronger than me, I don't want to imagine how it'll be on the next one just yet.

I think I need more seasoning first ^_^  Also, I'm charm, and we're considered sitting ducks 😂

But I wish you luck, if you're going for it! \m/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Welcome Arthuria! 💖

gg. I got Kenzie from one of my two free x1 EP Orbs myself. Kind of makes up for not getting lucky through my 50 MP free spins, I guess (although it's a CH legendary and not a character I'm particularly fond of, not to mention the very subpar artwork, as of course she's recent enough to be poorly drawn ^^). But eh, it's still a free girl, can't complain.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

gg. I got Kenzie from one of my two free x1 EP Orbs myself. Kind of makes up for not getting lucky through my 50 MP free spins, I guess (although it's a CH legendary and not a character I'm particularly fond of, not to mention the very subpar artwork, as of course she's recent enough to be poorly drawn ^^). But eh, it's still a free girl, can't complain.

I liked the "she's recent enough, so poorly drawn" lol :D 

We're having a good return for our orbs then! ^_^ And two legendaries!!! 😮 

Now we most likely will have to spend another 99 orbs, before we get another girl 😂

Actually, CH would be a great fit for me but hey, I can't complain either... glad to have Arthuria, she'll always be my first "voluntary" Pachinko addition, of sorts :P 

She also seems very promissing, despite being HC :) 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Karyia said:

At lack of a better place... my very first Epic Pachinko spin ^_^ 😍

Welcome Arthuria! 💖

Arthuria - Epic.png

Great Post, Karyia!!  Dammit!!  Arthuria is mine and I got her first, you!!  haha. 

But, and this is a famously big Butt, I didn't get her for trying out a Free Orb!!

@bane  In club, @Karyia and I share "our" bane, a truly outrageous character:   On forum, he is @bane_de_baja

I'm not certain if he makes us think of you??   Hehehe:  Great to see you continue to enjoy our game!

• Like 1