On 1/27/2020 at 9:43 PM, Varnart said:

um okay @brassygirl you disappear again girl, i didnt slap your ass that hard...and i remember you saying more more with the cute little hijab you had on

Hahaha!!  So funny!!

I am so far south, in Mexico, right now, I see soldiers every day, headed to arrest Central Americans from crossing their south borders.

It isnt all bad though:  Escondido is the name of the place, very pretty.  Likely you got my postcard already.

I'm basically licensing front office/back office for a dental business.  I told the owners, if I win the contract, don't pay me pots of money:  just fund my platium card and let my office staff keep up my shards!!  haha.  I did manage to post a new photo, if you can still find my profile???  -smiles-

Stay fun and how about these Orbs???

• Like 3

3 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Great Post, Karyia!!  Dammit!!  Arthuria is mine and I got her first, you!!  haha. 

But, and this is a famously big Butt, I didn't get her for trying out a Free Orb!!

@bane  In club, @Karyia and I share "our" bane, a truly outrageous character:   On forum, he is @bane_de_baja

I'm not certain if he makes us think of you??   Hehehe:  Great to see you continue to enjoy our game!

@brassygirl They must be twins then! 😅 And yes, yours being the first, has a higher value 🙌👌

It's great that both of us can have one ;)

Beware of "our" Bane... he's relentless! 👊😝

4 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Hahaha!!  So funny!!

I am so far south, in Mexico, right now, I see soldiers every day, headed to arrest Central Americans from crossing their south borders.

It isnt all bad though:  Escondido is the name of the place, very pretty.  Likely you got my postcard already.

I'm basically licensing front office/back office for a dental business.  I told the owners, if I win the contract, don't pay me pots of money:  just fund my platium card and let my office staff keep up my shards!!  haha.  I did manage to post a new photo, if you can still find my profile???  -smiles-

Stay fun and how about these Orbs???

darling i won't ever lose you, but i just hope you are safe in all seriousness, and we must talk soon and arrange the date i promised you, i like the orbs, got vivia from them so free girl is nice, miss you and kisses to your wet spot :)

13 hours ago, brassygirl said:

My work had me traveling for a couple weeks:  

Likely my exhaustion led me to read "parties" as "panties".  Hahaha.  Some guys just can't get enough!!

Hope you had good travel, its been a while since we last chatted, hope you are doing ok.

As for the "Panties" i wouldn't know if they are legendary because someone else had taken them all...

• 2 weeks later...

I have passed the 300 girls milestone, so perhaps it is time to do a (not so) brief memory of my experience in the game in one of the oldest threads still alive.

I had seen the Hentai heroes banner for some time before I tried the game out of curiosity. At start I was hooked by the story development, and as it was free I created an account. I liked the mix of humour and hentai parody of known anime girls.

In the first months I started slow, in those times the game was mainly an idle game, you connected some times during the day, expended your accumulated energy and combativity, finish some daily missions, retrieve the money from the girls in harem, tried to upgrade the occassional dropped girl with the meager money you obtained, and that was all. I didn't even battled for event girls then, getting only the mission girl and clearing only the permanent boss girls.

After that initial newbie stage, I started to play more serious but still not at full steam, the harem was growing slowly, and in those times every new girl upgrade was costlier that the precedent. In 7-8 months I reached the end of the story, Plain of Rituals. I had passed level 200 and had around 40 girls only. I saw the top places then over level 300 still very far. I had been saving most of my kobans, so when Levitya the first legendary girl appeared, I got her doing a lot of refills. That was my first post in the forum, I was a reader only until then. There were no shards then and many people spent 15000 or more kobans without her.

When the second anniversary came (best event ever), it was complete happiness, I used all my patiently saved kobans to get 18 girls. In 15 months I reached level 300 and my harem was over 100 girls. In that time I was playing as a veteran, optimizing my resources and slowly reducing the distance with the top places. I started to post more frequently in the forum and I readed all the english part of it and a bit of the french side.

After two years my harem grew to 200 girls and I was almost at level 400. I was lucky to get into a great club with excellent people. With a lot of work I had placed into top 100 players being F2P.

During all that time the game was also improving, and adding new features, tower of fame rewards, shards system, more events and revivals, clubs, leagues, new kinds of pachinko, champions, and the latest orbs feature. Taking all of them in account, is a substantial increase in the money, items, experience and koban earnings.

I want to thank all Kinkoid team for the effort making this excellent game, I have enjoyed playing it and I will do it in the future, the level 500 is not so far. I have known in the club and in the forum a lot of people from all over the world, every one with his own personality, but all of them interesting.

image.png.7d3d5be8870e82abf9d2ef74b15b8a71.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally, I have won the weekly affection ranking B|🥇🤑. And against gogeta who was also running for it. Many months amassing affection items and more than 100 girls, including some  legendaries, waiting in the second star for a long time (in my patient style), but it is worth it. Also a 16th place in money spent this week. Going for the affection ranking is always a gamble, because you can only try once, so I was all out on this.

image.png.5b447a9fc5059335dbccf89cc89039c4.png

• Like 4

If you mean I have lost money, yes, you are right, but It is not that great a difference in money from harem, I have passed from 700k to 950k.

If you refer to the girls poses and affection images, the experience of seeing all that new images in a row is worth it.

And winning once the affection ranking is an achievement in itself more than the reward.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, jelom said:

Also a 16th place in money spent this week.

Haha, I sniped that 1st place after being in 2nd place all week :3 
Feels good, because last time I went for 1st in money spent someone sniped me before the reset so I got 2nd. 

• Like 3

I'm gonna tell you one thing: Eternal Rivalry contest is VERY annoying, especially twice in a row. You play against 200-250 level pesky people, who play from 2017 and already in Splatters Arkhipelago or Digisakai, while you play for 2 months and still in Hamelin Town. It's literally impossible to win it, even get 5-11 is impossible. That contest should be addressed somehow. There should be either points rebalance, or addition of money investments.

• Thinking 1

Just now, Тёмный Властелин said:

I'm gonna tell you one thing: Eternal Rivalry contest is VERY annoying, especially twice in a row. You play against 200-250 level pesky people, who play from 2017 and already in Splatters Arkhipelago or Digisakai, while you play for 2 months and still in Hamelin Town. It's literally impossible to win it, even get 5-11 is impossible. That contest should be addressed somehow. There should be either points rebalance, or addition of money investments.

Not every contest is for everybody. A lot of high level players cant play the girls-xp-contests; cause there is nothing to upgrade left; others cant play the money contest cause they havent enough (like me for instance, I cant invest 100M every contest just to score a 2-4, actually my money isnt really increasing since the league rewards were rebalanced)

5 minutes ago, blaa said:

A lot of high level players cant play the girls-xp-contests; cause there is nothing to upgrade left

Well, they get the new girls every classic and through epic pachinko, right? Also, they have 300+ girls, so even if you get 1 level for yourself, you can give up to 300 level upgrades for the girls, so I don't see a problem. The same with the money competition. You can save enough money and win (if you don't upgrade your girls and just save Ymens for contests like I do). In the case with Eternal Rivalry you can do literally nothing. Even if you preemptively save 20 combativity points before the new day starts (as I always do), you're still 12-26 at most.

39 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I wouldn't say impossible. Like other events, you just have to "invest" (in this case, refills) and try your luck.

But that's also true for other events. And yes, I do understand you. I'm on "Plain of Rituals" and have the same problem, most of the time. It also depends on the opposition.

I do agree that it's annoying to have two in a row, though (but it's a random thing, right?).

I would prefer two contests at the same time, with different deadlines... one for US/others (league reset) and another for europeans/others (weekly rewards reset). But that's for another conversation :D 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Well, they get the new girls every classic and through epic pachinko, right? Also, they have 300+ girls, so even if you get 1 level for yourself, you can give up to 300 level upgrades for the girls, so I don't see a problem. The same with the money competition. You can save enough money and win (if you don't upgrade your girls and just save Ymens for contests like I do). In the case with Eternal Rivalry you can do literally nothing. Even if you preemptively save 20 combativity points before the new day starts (as I always do), you're still 12-26 at most.

yeah, i see that, but: a) 3-12 girls and 1-4 levels every month wont be enough in these tiers for a 2-4 place (and that's only playing one of these contest a month, even if it's enough, that's not a lot), and, obviously, the saving-money-in-a-periode-of-time argument is the same for your progression of the worlds, in some time you will have catched up. But sure, your money reserve can be indefinite, your combativity not. So you are right, the combativity contests are the hardest with this kind of difference.

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

No you're willing to do nothing. You can always spend your kobans on combativity refills if you truly want to finish first. That's what people do in my bracket. I sometimes scrape top 4 by saving a full 20, and emptying my bar right before the day ends.

• Like 1

I'm not even sure if high-level players would necessarily farm Pandora for points right now anyway. The guys who refilled in yesterday's contest to limit me to 4th place all seemed to be battling either Jackson or Finalmecia based on their points progression, presumably for their tier two girls. But yeah, as George said the primary determinant for most troll contests is refills, not the per-troll points structure. If you're not there yet at your current level, you will be soon. Best get used to it.

And the suggestion to add a donation component to make it fairer is just weird coming from a player with only a few months of playtime.

Edited by _shal_

46 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No you're willing to do nothing.

You're wrong. I always battle for every contest and do the most to win. Yeah, if I can win with one combativity refill (outside of legendary or epic or orgy days), I'll definitely do it. The thing is that it is not enough to refill once to win. Refill twice is not enough too and already economically makes no sense. Just look at the screens. It's still 10 hours until the end of the contest and I am already 6k points behind. In the end it is gonna be much more.

45050962_-1.jpg.e12cd8a7373f624f6f640960f75e819b.jpg

1696399958_-2.jpg.4ac3b9ae6630e34767b648117c3ecb2f.jpg

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

10 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

And the suggestion to add a donation component to make it fairer is just weird coming from a player with only a few months of playtime.

I don't see anything weird in it. If there is no way for a fair competition (the starting positions differ drastically), then there must be some way to compensate the disadvantage: be it money donations or points rebalance, it doesn't really matter. 

Edited by Тёмный Властелин