4 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

2750 XP, 5,50 M Ymens and a legendary box of chocolates. What a luck! 🤣

🤦‍♂️

Obviously, in this case pretty much anyone who went through the extensive effort to reach the top position in this category wouldn't be doing it for the rewards.

Edited by John 1039
  • Haha 1

Anyone else get the feeling that the art for the girls got a lot worse? It is like they stopped spending money for good artists. And there is no way to get rid of these ugly women if they end up in the harem...

3 minutes ago, jmw said:

Anyone else get the feeling that the art for the girls got a lot worse? It is like they stopped spending money for good artists. And there is no way to get rid of these ugly women if they end up in the harem...

been that way for almost a year buddy... 

On 9/16/2020 at 10:49 AM, windia said:

A true ghost^^

true_ghost.png.8684c3c1a89cd68a0d94cb76048c8afc.png

(no, no image blocking active while screenshottin - it should not be any reason on it, just for sake)

(yes, I can click his profile and yes, with the ID I find him in ToF)

Still in town^^

image.thumb.png.27dc2071b61a3d7ee2fa1ef68d4d2846.png

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@_shal_ Hello. How are you doing? I've got a question about the script you're maintaining. Do you have any plans for adding a simulation mode for the new Seasons feature like the one, that is already in ToF?

Probably. I'm concerned that the feature isn't stable at all yet, though, and that Kinkoid will likely continue to tinker with the display in the coming weeks, so since I'd rather not have to keep chasing after their changes with the script code, I doubt I'll be putting anything in before December.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...