16 hours ago, Makinen said:

Aside from me having full Rainbow gear, Natstar got it right.

I started around the time when you still got XPs for wins against villains up to a certain level, and i started off trying to get Dark Lord's hidden Girls to drop to work my way up from there. Then for the events, i had a habit that i still have to start from the weakest villain and work my way up again, and it kind of developed from there.

So yeah... basic interest really. I never do Missions (unless it's for PoA) and, not counting that event-specific tier, generally speaking the only XP intake is from the occasional Quest. Arena wins used to have an XP reward midway, but now with Seasons cashing in on the rewards isn't even mandatory so i can just ignore the XP rewards :P 

And sure, as mentioned i don't hit for a lot so it takes far more tickets to run Champions, and with the Mojo focused Seasons i apparently have a problem finding good opponents after a certain Tier. Wouldn't call it all bad though. Koban gain isn't really an issue considering i hardly ever spend any anyway (over 10k on hand atm), and the difference between the cost of a single spin Great Pachinko (11,400 Ymens) and having at latest count 217 Girls with max stars... makes me good at Pachinko contests. Not to mention, the people that do level and spend and have comparatively humongous stats are nowhere near my level range, so that particular issue never comes up either.

This is how i enjoy playing the game, i've ran this tactic in other games before and... well, if this is the way i enjoy playing the game the most, why should i not? I guess it's just due to me being a natural turtle in... all games i play, both online and offline ;) 

As you may remember if you read some of my older posts around the forum, one of my mantras is "one's account, one's decisions". You probably won't find a higher fan of the stating "play the way you wish and respect other ways of playing despite how stupid they may appear". Up to now I wasn't able to understand your way, so I asked. Although personally I think I wouldn't like to play like you, I find your way somewhat interesting. @linkdream once said that my no koban policy puts me in "hard mode". I suppose we can define yours "slow mode" 🙂

• Like 2

Le 18/12/2020 à 20:28, _shal_ a dit :

Pastebin has recently decided to mark my HH++ script files as potentially dangerous and no longer allows them to be shared that way; they've force-changed my uploads from "unlisted" to "private", so other people trying to access them now get a 403 error thrown their way. That feels like an excellent moment to make official something I had already insinuated as likely to happen on Discord a couple of weeks ago, namely that I'll no longer be maintaining the script.

Notwithstanding a couple of additions I did make over the last year and a half - as the more or less self-appointed emergency replacement after Sluimerstand's sudden departure from the game left the script in limbo in mid-2019, I always said that I saw my role more as "just keep the script working" rather than "give it more features". With @Tom208 there's now somebody who has the skill and the motivation to do both again, so I'm happy to step aside and go back to being just a regular user of the script.

As I said on Discord, thank you very much @_shal_for all your work on this script.

For those who search the new link for the script, you can find it on Discord or you can search on GitHub Gist.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't think Champions is bugged, we think that's had a deliberate change. It works differently than in leagues on the fifth stage at least.

Well, bug or not bug, he's more difficult now. Not that it's a problem, in fact it can be better in case of contests.

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.f94109e10bd8688165db005c1241ca03.pngFinally got Dameda. As charm I got both Any and Murane on second run, Shtupra, of course, had to be the last one on third(I think) run. Not even sure why Dameda took so long, but I would rather get her on 8th attempt than Shtupra on 8th 

Edited by Joker555
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Joker555 said:

image.thumb.png.f94109e10bd8688165db005c1241ca03.pngFinally got Dameda. As charm I got both Any and Murane on second run, Shtupra, of course, had to be the last one on third(I think) run. Not even sure why Dameda took so long, but I would rather get her on 8th attempt than Shtupra on 8th 

You've been very lucky. I got Any on my 8th attempt, and I'm KH. I only got one girl before the 5th attempt, Shtupra at 1st.

• Like 1

Some of you may have noticed I spend roughly $150 a month on this game and say I cannot afford to go after the Mythic Girls. Truth is I could, but it would be at the expense of halting almost all donations to my Club. So for right now, because my priority is Club development, I choose it over any new event which slows or seriously hinders the growth of the club.

3 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Some of you may have noticed I spend roughly $150 a month on this game and say I cannot afford to go after the Mythic Girls. Truth is I could, but it would be at the expense of halting almost all donations to my Club. So for right now, because my priority is Club development, I choose it over any new event which slows or seriously hinders the growth of the club.

Dear comrade, maybe this is not my business, but I am going to give a little advice - you can upgrade the club without donation pretty quickly, especially now, when new accounts have 5 bonus codes for gold, and also a section for sex friends. You just need to spend a little time. And for 150 bucks, treat yourself to a mystical girl on the holidays - "you deserve it." (Although, of course, it's up to you how to play, yes)

Edited by Lemus

7 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I was reading the "we need a JP translator" announcement and the subsequent "I can translate to [another language not JP]" comments and it struck me... don't you think we need a facepalm reaction? :P 

My favourite was the one requesting it be translated to French.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I was reading the "we need a JP translator" announcement and the subsequent "I can translate to [another language not JP]" comments and it struck me... don't you think we need a facepalm reaction? :P 

It seems that whenever Kinkoid are announcing something with the in-game news, all the neighbour's kids that aren't normally here are all coming running. 😅

On 1/7/2021 at 1:18 PM, Lemus said:

Something interesting on the test server. By the way, I haven't forgotten yet, they added free +150 in sex friends on the main server, you can pick it up right now.xD

pop1.png.10b0147d1a86d78448f9a5c7e54e2c89.png

pop2.png.ec25790b3da8123b8fe7f6905d1429a1.png

Hmm... if that's the definitive plan class-wise, things are going to get a little unbalanced in the future...

And if those are the rewards, "Places of Power" is going to get nicknamed "places of worthlessness"...

If that is not the definitive form (which I strongly hope), will they ever understand that it is nearly worthless to test a feature in an embryo state like this one (and that the nearly-definitive form should be tested longer than they did in the past)?

On 1/7/2021 at 1:18 PM, Lemus said:

Something interesting on the test server. By the way, I haven't forgotten yet, they added free +150 in sex friends on the main server, you can pick it up right now.xD

pop1.png.10b0147d1a86d78448f9a5c7e54e2c89.png

pop2.png.ec25790b3da8123b8fe7f6905d1429a1.png

if I get it right, these Pops are somewhat randomly generated and I have 24 hours to start the desired mission - or a new one will be generated. Once I claim those, the next 24h start.

Edit: no, it looks like the mission is there 24 hours, if I finish it before the 24 hours are gone, I can start it again with the same needs and rewards. If I finish/come back after the shown active timer, there will be a new generated.

Edited by windia