21 minutes ago, natstar said:

I have been doing a few arena fights for experience for the contests but i want the boss girls so i cannot really do a lot so it makes it hard i like it how you can get affection items from arena now.

yes.  Me too.  It is a balance to make your priority.  Earn Korban but at the cost of maybe a girl dropped....  have you done well with arena Affection?  is there a key to WHO you fight?  is it just a WIN over someone outmatched?  or does the bell ring louder for a well matched opponent??  I've lost a round to an opponent.  Didn't feel good at all!!  haha.

8 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

yes.  Me too.  It is a balance to make your priority.  Earn Korban but at the cost of maybe a girl dropped....  have you done well with arena Affection?  is there a key to WHO you fight?  is it just a WIN over someone outmatched?  or does the bell ring louder for a well matched opponent??  I've lost a round to an opponent.  Didn't feel good at all!!  haha.

The prizes and experience given for arena are random ego is their health and has nothing to do with their rank on tower of fame so you can fight the person with the lowest ego/health to get easy wins and get the same random chance at getting stuff you just need to beat one of the three people also their level does not matter as well i think your level is what matters when they pay out the money.

14 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i am finished wish event girls. but ofc if u need more girls from bosses i would prefer boss fights too. a girl is 5400 koban worth. so who cares about contests. u need win about 100 contest to win a gril from pachinco ^^

Well i am going to at least get in the 2-4nd place ranks for the contests so i will be getting kobans i just will most likely not get 1st lol.

4 minutes ago, natstar said:

The prizes and experience given for arena are random ego is their health and has nothing to do with their rank on tower of fame so you can fight the person with the lowest ego/health to get easy wins and get the same random chance at getting stuff you just need to beat one of the three people also their level does not matter as well i think your level is what matters when they pay out the money.

NICEeeee!!!  EZ is best!!  yeah.  I was all wet on this one.  Thanks!!

1 minute ago, natstar said:

Well i am going to at least get in the 2-4nd place ranks for the contests so i will be getting kobans i just will most likely not get 1st lol.

Great!  2 fourths?  That is the same kobans as a 1st?  Nothing wrong with this at all.  Hit all 3 like a tri fecta at the track...  -smiles-  Really, there should be a built in recognition of this.    but, of course, I love the recognition every time!  Really good for you.  

1 minute ago, brassygirl said:

Great!  2 fourths?  That is the same kobans as a 1st?  Nothing wrong with this at all.  Hit all 3 like a tri fecta at the track...  -smiles-  Really, there should be a built in recognition of this.    but, of course, I love the recognition every time!  Really good for you.  

Not two 4th places second place prize in a contest has it as 2-4th so long as you get 2nd,3rd or 4th it does not matter since you get the same prize as if you got the 2nd rank.

4 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

it was said that chance for affection is 25%. think same is for the boost items. best affection i got till now was +100 and worst +7. so if u get a nice affection items u can save a lot of money ^^

It would be nice if they added better affection items into it you can get epic booster items so it would be nice if you could get epic affection items from it i know they added the epic/legendary affection items into the random prize you can win from contests since some people have gotten them.

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

from daily missions you also can get them with a bit luck ^^

The highest affection items i have gotten from daily missions is the light blue rare ones also have you seen a legendary purple or epic yellow ones from missions rewards or just blue ones which have a max affection of +100?

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

yellow was the best i got. but think legendary is also possible but these r really rare anyways.

That is good to know if yellow is possible you can get legendary as well also since you do arena more than me have you gotten yellow or purple affection items from arena?

10 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

this game is not so complicated. i onceplayed a stretegy game where i write i description for the game for my guild cause the support didnt know it too well itself how it works, especially the rules of attacking with the troops

haha. Attack the troops is often important!

Did you check our new contests?  We are in the same screen again:  For the minute?  I am number 1, you are number 2.  might have passed me while I am writing!!

The ones we finished?  I got a number 1-  like you say:  I need many more, but it all counts:  closer to my 5500 goal.  Few more days, now.

So you went to world two and banged away for Gork?  Good for you!  Way to go.  Of course, you are right of that.

i was 1st 2nd and 10th place the previous contest. now i am only going for the the last one cause can get points with xp. other ones not really doing cause u need energy or battlering bosses. wont do this. if u go for epic pachink would wait till there is the contest where u get 5k points for new girls. think its the best way to use that.

3 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i was 1st 2nd and 10th place the previous contest. now i am only going for the the last one cause can get points with xp. other ones not really doing cause u need energy or battlering bosses. wont do this. if u go for epic pachink would wait till there is the contest where u get 5k points for new girls. think its the best way to use that.

that is true!!  I wouldn't have considered that.  Nice.  

So you did great! Opps.  Points with xp???  you must meet where we are together?  U bad boy.

Hey, I was thinking in open a new topic on forum to this, but this chit chat topic will serve me well, I guess xD

I'm on level 80 now, so there is someone in a higher level (or lower, whatever) that can tell me if energy stock increases to more than 100 and stamina to more than 20? If not would be nice,every lets say, 100 levels, decreases the time to respawn energy a little, don't you think?

And also, just for curiosity, why Cupid-chan is hardcore? Like,I don't have her, so I don't know her history, but this question is atormentating me already has a few days O.o... you know, she is cupid, so, she is love, so, she should be a charmer... makes more sense, I guess, than she be a hardcore girl, true?

Anyway, just chit chat...:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

Hey, I was thinking in open a new topic on forum to this, but this chit chat topic will serve me well, I guess xD

I'm on level 80 now, so there is someone in a higher level (or lower, whatever) that can tell me if energy stock increases to more than 100 and stamina to more than 20? If not would be nice,every lets say, 100 levels, decreases the time to respawn energy a little, don't you think?

And also, just for curiosity, why Cupid-chan is hardcore? Like,I don't have her, so I don't know her history, but this question is atormentating me already has a few days O.o... you know, she is cupid, so, she is love, so, she should be a charmer... makes more sense, I guess, than she be a hardcore girl, true?

thanks for posting here!  Now I know: 100/20 limits.

It would be great to have like a booster:  Like a very rare, 2 day booster that respawned- either instantly or over a period???

Or a go back?  A stamina overflow.  so when you sleep and stamina is not completely lost forever?

Cupid:  No.  Though she advocates love, and aspires to love, her skills remain physical.  She mastered physical yet seeks more, not the other way around.  this is the way of true romance:  this is the way of Cupid.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

100 energy and 20 pvp energy is maximum at the moment. several moderators said this. i dont own. the class of a girl depends which stats r her best. u can still use her if your main character is a different class but dont get the maximum stat boost if you use a girl of your own class

@brazz in contest you r 2nd. nice work xD

• Like 2