1 minute ago, windia said:

btw - why do you flicker with your account icon?

It's an effect I added to the gif to match the flickering Slynia text. 
I went for an "error" theme as Yumeko's (the character in the picture) H-energy is on the overload scale in that particular scene 😉

• Like 1

Well, @windia and @Kenrae, the least I can say in my position is: awesome. Truly, apart the scarcity of time at my disposal (and my poor propensity and skill to use math in playing the game), I would never even have the disposition to compile every week a sheet and use it to ease my time with leagues... I dunno if @windia script addition does things automatically, but in that case I wouldn't have the knowledge to do something similar, so the least I can do is making my compliments to both (and to all other players that do something alike). Two thumbs up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Slynia said:

the flickering

As someone prone to ocular migraines, and having other folks with other conditions like epilepsy and such in mind, I'm honestly a bit scared to find out we can have moving GIFs as forum avatars now. And your new one is definitely something I can't keep in my vision field for more than a few seconds at a time before I'm physically uncomfortable. 😰

It would be very nice if you could please change it back to a fixed, sore eyes friendly picture. I'd like to keep reading you comfortably.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

By the way guys, I didn't noticed before... is my memory a colander like already in the past, or in this month calendar there is a different number of "2 days event" (one more, to be more exact)?

You're seeing quite well :) 

Indeed there's an extra unknown "event", at this point.

Mere speculation but it might have to do with the anniversary (it also might not), since we're still at zeros for the month in that regard.

31 minutes ago, Karyia said:

You're seeing quite well :) 

Indeed there's an extra unknown "event", at this point.

Mere speculation but it might have to do with the anniversary (it also might not), since we're still at zeros for the month in that regard.

it''s a 2nd mythic day, probably a revival

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Ok, thanks 👍

But then, where does the anniversary come in?

Next is Orgy Days?

IIRC, last year first anniversary event (for a month of anniversary events) was OD, but I am not looking that up in the wiki - I would guess a foreplay event instead of OD like test server is suggesting

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It would be very nice if you could please change it back to a fixed, sore eyes friendly picture. I'd like to keep reading you comfortably.

I'm rather fond of the gif, but I can absolutely remove the flickering and make it less obnoxious to look at.

The avatars are so small that it's hard to wrap my head around how it could trigger something like an epilepsy attack tho, especially since I've taken medication for epilepsy everyday for 4 years in the past after an incident where I hit the back of my head, so I'm more than experienced with epilepsy. 

But rather than argue about that I'll just obey and fix it. I'll get to it soon. :)

Edit: Tell me if it's better now ^^

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Slynia said:

Edit: Tell me if it's better now ^^

A million times better, thank you so much for changing it! This doesn't hurt me at all. The movement isn't an issue by itself, it's more the on/off flashy lights I can't withstand.

I just mentioned epilepsy as an example of other conditions that tend to get triggered by bright/flashing lights (as this reminded me of the flickering OD background before the community script fixed it, that seemed to irritate them too). I don't have epilepsy, and I'll take your word for it that this wouldn't be an issue for epileptics. All I know is it's definitely one for visual migraines like mine.

• Like 6

After nearly 4 years playing the game, I can finally say that I achieved one of my goals, seduce all available girls! (except the patreon’s of course)

image.thumb.png.bb4f84eb7cd303670373b6dbeb2a798a.png

Gotta catch'em all!

Now, the other goal, which may be harder, unlock all scenes😅

image.png.e988a44e70b94eb352bb2d70369e4b03.png

Edited by TheMadaFucker
  • Like 14

looks like I was the only one finding/using this bug - or at least (ab)using it most. And I guess I made some players speechless. 

I never bothered about test server, yet an average score of 23,75 is quite high. Wouldn't there have been the quick bugfix I would have aimed for 25+ I guess^^ 🙃

(and -9 left is quite inaccurate^^)

image.thumb.png.bccd347791e19f77fcf68ba15b328ba1.png

well, who counts that way? 😇

image.thumb.png.3b361788b2ac8f5f9e5768c3e5dad862.png

Edited by windia
  • Haha 6

1 year and 4 months later...

On 3/19/2020 at 1:13 PM, Chthugha said:

I guess your next goal is every girl from every event ~~

As a reply to my comment: here

Today, I finally reached that goal and got every girl shown in the harem page!
gfgfgfg.JPG

That's 812 girls 🤭

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, windia said:

congratz!

Being bad at parties: how does this look now?

Thank you!

Sorry, I just went to bed so I'm on my phone now, I'll have to get back to you on that tomorrow. Spoiler, it's not looking good 😂

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Slynia said:

1 year and 4 months later...

As a reply to my comment: here

Today, I finally reached that goal and got every girl shown in the harem page!
gfgfgfg.JPG

That's 812 girls 🤭

Gratz.
I could be there, were it not that I only got 20 shards for Dixie so far, even though this month I've been collecting 3x a day compared to basically on average 2.4x a day the months before which usually gave me the girl in more or less a month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Gratz.
I could be there, were it not that I only got 20 shards for Dixie so far, even though this month I've been collecting 3x a day compared to basically on average 2.4x a day the months before which usually gave me the girl in more or less a month.

I Still don't have *Chelsea* collecting 3x a day 😅