the linked google doc was made by a discord user (zoopokemon (regularly a top4 finisher despite his low level), it's free to use, and helped me to plan my first two blessings, it's good enough for me until they add filters

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 3 heures, windia a dit :

@Tom208

As I have no clue of such stuff - why not simply updating the old location with the new script?

What is the benefit of a new location?

@Kenrae: my memory about apple's handling is: once they incorporate an app feature they rule out all apps that have only this feature. And as they were announcing to bring "one day" a better harem filter, I read this.

Well, I know this decision is based on a player who deliberately gave to Kinkoid a wrong information (unless this player doesn't know the difference between a filter and a sort).

So, I decided to not remove the filters features for now.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I kind like the new Blessing system, it will change up what people have in their teams very often and we get a see a big amount of diverse girls on the battle field over time👍

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Well, I know this decision is based on a player who deliberately gave to Kinkoid a wrong information (unless this player doesn't know the difference between a filter and a sort).

Wait, what? 😅

11 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Regardless of who or what brought their attention to these two features, they clearly either haven't checked them for themselves, or they (Kinkoid's devs) have a very weird and inacurrate understanding of what "automation" means. Those filters are filters. They don't automate anything, they simply save up a bit of time and, as 99% of the HH++ script features do, they make up for the absence of basic QoL features that the devs should have implemented a million years ago in the game itself.

This misconception had been at the center of a heated discussion a few months back, which largely ended when @GeorgeMTO and myself had a chat on discord and I clarified what those filters actually do, and he understood that they were not automation. I have no idea whether George has changed his mind or even if he has anything to do with this new misguided move from Kinkoid. So I'd rather not implicate him even implicitly.

The bottom line is, I don't know why this is happening right now, or even at all, as this is clearly a wrong and misinformed move from Kinkoid, but the timing could absolutely not be worse. They've just started destroying the very core of the game's mechanics, and greatly increasing the gross imbalances we've been foolishly hoping or even expecting them to finally fix for years... Most players who are not in the 1% or so who are guaranteed to keep dominating for free forever as long as Kinkoid doesn't start actually working on BALANCE already have all the incentive in the world to rage quit HH right now... Present company included.

Was it REALLY the right time to throw a random and bogus witch hunt against players who have been doing pro bono coding work for years and improving the entire community's experience? I don't think so. I REALLY don't think so. From bad to worse, to ridiculous.

Yeah, that bit of feedback was necessary. I'll resume my "try to give it time and don't say how you feel about all this crap until you've cooled off enough" self-imposed policy. I'll have a chat with @Noacc and then I'll focus what little time I have left for this game and forum in the next few weeks (because I have a LOT of important and serious stuff keeping me very busy IRL these days) on not rage quitting yet.

But I won't let a BS flame war take place when the only thing anyone should be upset about further to this announcement is this announcement itself and how bad it makes the devs look.

Cheers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Community Manager

Everyone chill with the script~
I've tested it, it seems pretty harmless.

Since I can't make that decision on my own, I'll talk with the team very soon and we will review it together.

Who knows, we even may take few ideas from it as well...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 15

3 hours ago, Noacc said:

Who knows, we even may take few ideas from it as well...

Sounds good.  And that would mean that Tom would get a hefty and well-deserved koban bounty for features of his that are implemented.  Yes? 🙂

That would ALSO mean that none of the features that he's implemented, not a single one, would end up locked away behind a paywall.  Yes? 🙂 Because after the string of ...shall we say, tin-eared? releases of late, THAT would be the final straw for a LOT of people.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Is there going to be an anniversary event is my question. Or did i somehow miss it. Maybe theyll combine it with the kinkoid anniversary event. Does anyone have any info on this. The last event of the month looks like it will be path of attraction. and if thats true for the first time ever there isnt gonna be an anniversary event in july

23 minutes ago, LordV said:

Is there going to be an anniversary event is my question. Or did i somehow miss it. Maybe theyll combine it with the kinkoid anniversary event. Does anyone have any info on this. The last event of the month looks like it will be path of attraction. and if thats true for the first time ever there isnt gonna be an anniversary event in july

Money's tight, so instead we are getting a second mythic event.

1 hour ago, LordV said:

There´s certainly going to be something, maybe something similar like last year (Anniversary Month; started at the end of July I believe) :)

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Revival´s my guess

Yeah is probably that, a Bunna revival. The real problem is: what do we do now ? Class is not relevant, she is mythic and variety of pose/hair/eyes/etc is now very important... I'll add two more guesses: is going to be a bloodbath and money will rain (whoever can afford it)😂😂

Anyway even if I decide to go for her (and start killing my plans and my savings) i won't have the resources to max her. Which bring me to the next conclusion: we really need those mythic items as rewards now even more than before (after all i think KK has done his profit on selling them in all this past time, we can start rewarding them. Do not be greedy please😉)

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I highly doubt that they´d release 2 new Mythic girls in one month
(especially in this situation :P

From a sales perspective, it makes quite a bit of sense to offer two Mythics in a month.  Whether or not the first Blessing was "randomly generated," which I frankly doubt, it set the tone for everyone with the new "combat" system: Mythics Good. Mythics Necessary.  Mythics Win.  So, why not offer two?  If anyone was slow to jump on the whale bandwagon, it can come around again!  Getting curb-stomped by players who you were beating a few days ago?  Join the arms race! 

And don't forget to check out our tasty, juicy, absurdly inefficient XP and Aff items in the market (which we SWEAR to you, are here to stay).  We KNOW that you're desperately squeezed for resources, but you DID just drop 15k kobans into a shiny new Mythic, so what's a few thousand more?  Out of kobans?  No problem, here's a package!

Cynical?  Perhaps.  But I keep learning, generally on Wednesdays, that I'm not cynical enough.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

it's gonna be a bunna revival: 99,987%

on another topic: maybe it was good that the beef about the script escaleted, now KK has to make at least an offical move (and a good one would be to take the best feature and integrated it, like some of you already said)

probably noacc is posting it somewhere else too, just as a heads up

image.png.0cabd2002163c3e88cb05007d1aab66b.png

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

8 hours ago, holymolly said:

Revival´s my guess ;) ... I highly doubt that they´d release 2 new Mythic girls in one month
(especially in this situation :P)

Yeah it's a given that it is a revival event, but that's still a mythic event. I assume those are by far the most profitable ones for KK, so given that they are probably in a dire financial situation it would make sense to start running multiple mythic events monthly.

1 hour ago, 430i said:

they are probably in a dire financial situation

Do you have reliable info to state this?

My guess is the reverse. They wouldn't hire more people and launch a new game or change the design and engine of their main game it they were struggling to get enough income.

But it is also true that recent changes in the game haven't been received well by some players and it is sure that some of them have stopped paying money for the game.

• Like 4

Wouldn't it be swell if, in honor of the anniversary, they were to offer ALL previously-released Mythic girls at once so that each player would have a chance to take advantage of the enhanced combat system to field a full team of them right away?  It'd be, like, a Mythic Orgy Revival! 🤥

(Since the tendency of late is to not listen to player requests, I'm using reverse psychology here in the hopes that the trend continues with regard to this post.  But to hedge my bet I'll wager a koban that there will not be a new Mythic girl, but multiple older ones at the same time.  Just sayin'.)

• Like 1