1 minute ago, Hastur said:

Wouldn't it be swell if, in honor of the anniversary, they were to offer ALL previously-released Mythic girls at once so that each player would have a chance to take advantage of the enhanced combat system to field a full team of them right away?  It'd be, like, a Mythic Orgy Revival! 🤥

(Since the tendency of late is to not listen to player requests, I'm using reverse psychology here in the hopes that the trend continues with regard to this post.  But to hedge my bet I'll wager a koban that there will not be a new Mythic girl, but multiple older ones at the same time.  Just sayin'.)

I'll raise you to two kobans and bet that whatever the case, this anniversary will be worse than expected 😇😝

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 430i said:

Yeah it's a given that it is a revival event, but that's still a mythic event. I assume those are by far the most profitable ones for KK, so given that they are probably in a dire financial situation it would make sense to start running multiple mythic events monthly.

Well I suppose KK should release Mythic girls just once and never again cause that would be f2p player friendly ;)  ...After all, it's not like KK announced that right at the beginning, that there would be revivals after 6-8 months ish :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Do you have reliable info to state this?

My guess is the reverse. They wouldn't hire more people and launch a new game or change the design and engine of their main game it they were struggling to get enough income.

But it is also true that recent changes in the game haven't been received well by some players and it is sure that some of them have stopped paying money for the game.

@jelom, with all due respect but your guess is as good as the other one.

Maybe you call "that" a new game but it's really just different "looks" to the same formula (at least, while I played).

Not sure there's more hired people around, since the game keeps regressing somehow.

And there's players who have also left the game entirely too.

But yeah, either than a new "beta" and a sloppy and partial replacement of the core/main game system, not much evidence of what you say either (IMO).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

I'll raise you to two kobans and bet that whatever the case, this anniversary will be worse than expected 😇😝

Sweet!  I'm so happy to be wrong & IOU 3 kobans Karyia!

At least this gives players an opportunity to work on Bunna if they missed getting her before, especially if they had some shards on her.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Hastur said:

Sweet!  I'm so happy to be wrong & IOU 3 kobans Karyia!

At least this gives players an opportunity to work on Bunna if they missed getting her before, especially if they had some shards on her.

Don't be surprised to see the next revival next month too ;) 

Just now, Karyia said:

Don't be surprised to see the next revival next month too ;) 

I won't be surprised & I'm alright with it.

Hopefully with the new combat system they'll start adding stars to 3* & *gasp* 1* girls to make them more relevant.  Else all they've accomplished is moving from 3 different groups of 3 Mythics based on class to everybody striving for 7-9 Mythics & rotating those only based upon weekly blessings/elements with no other girls really mattering.

At that point, they might as well just forget the pretense of any "game" here & just make this a monthly subscription or pay-to-view site to see other girls & affection scenes.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2

2 hours ago, jelom said:

Do you have reliable info to state this?

My guess is the reverse. They wouldn't hire more people and launch a new game or change the design and engine of their main game it they were struggling to get enough income.

But it is also true that recent changes in the game haven't been received well by some players and it is sure that some of them have stopped paying money for the game.

Here is my way of thinking - what would be the reason to prematurely release such a half-baked and buggy feature, which broke half the game? Either they are so utterly incompetent or there was a different incentive behind it. The only incentive that I can think of is a financial one, paired nicely with the mythic blessing and the mythic revival event, a bit too convenient if you ask me.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, 430i said:

Here is my way of thinking - what would be the reason to prematurely release such a half-baked and buggy feature, which broke half the game? Either they are so utterly incompetent or there was a different incentive behind it. The only incentive that I can think of is a financial one, paired nicely with the mythic blessing and the mythic revival event, a bit too convenient if you ask me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

2 hours ago, Karyia said:

Not sure there's more hired people around, since the game keeps regressing somehow.

Of course there is, the people from Hentai Clicker.

The regressions are bad design decisions, not lack of people working. That's on the company management.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Yeah I know, I know. But this getting a bit too extreme in my opinion. You have been playing for a long time - when was the last time they made a mistake in favor of the players? All the cases that I have experienced in the last 2-3 months I have been playing were usually in the other direction ;)

And all of the recent missteps would have been much easier to swallow if there was just a little bit of communication from the dev team. With a bunch of the current changes/bugs, we dont even know if those were intended or not...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Of course there is, the people from Hentai Clicker.

The regressions are bad design decisions, not lack of people working. That's on the company management.

Well, I'm not sure of "of course" but if you know, you know.

The current system suggests lack and not excess of people working on stuff but it is what it is.

Anyway, we should go back to commenting KK and not ourselves 😅👍 

16 hours ago, holymolly said:

There´s certainly going to be something, maybe something similar like last year (Anniversary Month; started at the end of July I believe) :)

Sorry i just started the game this year , what does an anniversary month mean ? what do they do ? From what I can see from the wiki last year there was just an anniversary event during july that lasted 5 days and thats it.

20 minutes ago, LordV said:

Sorry i just started the game this year , what does an anniversary month mean ? what do they do ? From what I can see from the wiki last year there was just an anniversary event during july that lasted 5 days and thats it.

That's innacurate.

Last year, these events were "anniversary"-related:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:4th-Anniversary

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Orgy-Days-9-2020

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Path-of-Attraction-3:-Heatwave

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Kinkoid-anniversary-IV

So yeah, last year, it was a "month-long" anniversary "event", sort to speak.

This year there hasn't been any mention of an anniversary, so far.

A bit "tiny" bit different, I guess 🙄😜

• Thanks 1

i dont get why they do not hype the anniversary, but i still believe this is gonna be a good event, maybe they postponed the whole month celebrations for august? I am dreaming about getting at least 60 girls ...

regarding the other topic: rosso said in the Q&A that they are not just having a basement like in the beginning, but they have decorated it, so they can get better developers now (currently are 10 people working on the code, 5backend, 5 frontend)

• Like 4

since we were talking about anniversary event(s) so much in this thread, just wanted to share it (you may have already seen it though)

image.png.1354a9138f709e5855147a55b2f8900a.png

they also gave a hint: "the whole family is coming" - people who are up to date with the story, will appreciate this, i guess

not sure though, if there is only one event or if they plan to celebrate a whole month again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

On 7/23/2021 at 9:38 PM, 430i said:

Yeah I know, I know. But this getting a bit too extreme in my opinion. You have been playing for a long time - when was the last time they made a mistake in favor of the players? All the cases that I have experienced in the last 2-3 months I have been playing were usually in the other direction ;)

And all of the recent missteps would have been much easier to swallow if there was just a little bit of communication from the dev team. With a bunch of the current changes/bugs, we dont even know if those were intended or not...

They did give us shit tonnes of epic single orbs that added up quickly via pop. And then they reversed that making me believe that was an accident in our favor. Rare, but it happened.

Of course they overcompensated and now we get virtually nothing... but hey.

• Thanks 1

Sorry mates, can someone please post here the link of that very good google spreadsheet with all the data about the next week blessed girls, please 🥺 ? I've lost it and i cannot find it in the old discussions (probably because I'm an idiot 😃)

@FinderKeeper I think you misunderstood me or read too fast: Bug with received Mojo after Season battle

The forecast is part of the core game. It is the forecast of Mojo point you earn if you win the fight in Seasons! And it does not match the actual reward if you win, since the last patch.

Could you please unlock my thread erroneously locked ?

Edited by Eexa

Slow but steady into the 800 girls club B|

image.png.44a685b5789b9ac706adc47f5a736f9d.png

I think you could find interesting my progression into the game.

I have plotted mi level and harem number of girls over time.

I don't have data for the first months where I was just a casual player playing the very casual game engine of those times. During the first two years I was getting under 100 girls by year, not even thinking that one day I would be able to empty the pachinko. In the third year the girl number started to grow fast to 200 girls per year, and the last year has been a frenzy with 400 girls per year as Kinkoid bombed us with dozens every month. :o

image.png.b4447d23fd8eeec008986112d6b3c5fc.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 17