If you are wondering why the ToF battle calculations do not work in the HH+ script (or rather are not shown in the UI) - kinkoid changed the html a bit. The attribute is now called "data-new-girl-tooltip" and not "new-girl-tooltip-data".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, 430i said:

If you are wondering why the ToF battle calculations do not work in the HH+ script (or rather are not shown in the UI) - kinkoid changed the html a bit. The attribute is now called "data-new-girl-tooltip" and not "new-girl-tooltip-data".

it's already fixed/patched, at least for some hours now

That was epic battle. Got 19 girls:
- 1 from villain;
- 1 from Great Pachinko;
- 1 from Mythic Pachinko;
- 16 from Epic Pachinko and didn't get anyone from Longteeth family ☹️

950k points from girls and 500k from books - looks like a Legendary Contests cosplay. 😄

image.thumb.png.38f7b983d954a87227e5d64c7ccf83f6.png

• Like 2

As we're on the topic anyways, anyone else having problems getting the script to run? It worked for me until friday. And then somehow failed to work. I checked it on Mozilla and Chrom, tried new greasemonkey and tampermonkey, but it doesn't do anything. It says its loaded, but doesn't show any features :|

seems a little bit off topic and more related to chit chat, but since I am here, let me answer: it works fine for me, recently you had to updated it regularly cause of some changes in the code of HH

Edited by Slynia
I moved your comments here //Slynia

ya, sorry, but didn't find any topic more fitting for this one. The updates normally came automatically, but even, if I do it manually now, it just won't work. What's most irritating here is, that it stopped working from one moment to another without me changing anything.

Having no filters is awful :<

6 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Does anyone have girls with silver eyes? It's this weeks blessing and surprised to find I don't have a single one around.

There are very few of them, across all the girl types. Levitya, Vechta and Jackie are the only ones I'm sure of. Plenty of Sagittarius girls, though (and no one with double blessing).

9 minutes ago, Galellar de Mayo said:

Help question:   How do you reduce the number of girls in "Change Team"?

Please excuse me in advance:  I just don't see answer posted anywhere else.  Thanks.

no reduction possible. Only add up to 7 and change/switch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Galellar de Mayo said:

Wow!!  Now there is something good to know BEFORE!!   Hahaha.  Thanks for the kind reply!!

I see no reason in having less then 7 girls. If I want to have a weak team, I could simply put on weak equipment (in case I did not sell everything)