12 minutes ago, Slynia said:

We can't do anything about it, we are just players.

I am skeptical about it being an exploit, he is very high level for being in S2 after all, and it wasn't instantly. From what I can see that league started ~8 hours ago as shown in the top left of the screenshot, that's plenty of time to rush a league.
But just in case, could you provide the number of players in your league?

105 players. I'm not doubting he has the level to achieve it, but I was online multiple times today and he somehow clicked through 105x3=315 battles within the last hour since I checked. That's not human behaviour (both in actual time it takes and also ridiculously expensive).

Edited by Gotaku

1 minute ago, Gotaku said:

That's not human behaviour (also ridiculously expensive).

Well since he rushed he probably used the x15 button as well, so it's totally believable. 
You'd be surprised how many times I've seen people rush a league for no reason.

This guy however, I would guess probably did it since it's Kinky Cumpetition, and he has the level to still win the league.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, blaa said:

what do we get for enter?

As one of the founding members, I'll officially invite you to attend our banquet.
Equip lingerie and bring flowers. I'll provide the chocolates and jelom will give you one of his handmade bracelets.
Gooble, gobble.. - Album on Imgur 

• Haha 9

10 minutes ago, Slynia said:

As one of the founding members, I'll officially invite you to attend our banquet.
Equip lingerie and bring flowers. I'll provide the chocolates and jelom will give you one of his handmade bracelets.
Gooble, gobble.. - Album on Imgur 

i really would show you what i got, but forum forbids to show advanced poses, so only some flowers for you, i hope it's enough

image.png.b2a7a860f1c7de4eabfc72d1a2d8c754.png

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

grafik.png.925287957ae3c9a1308e3aaab15f89c9.png

"Only" the milestone before... 😉 but in ca 2 hours I will have the first of hundert steps to the next milestone with the drop of Ankyo... 😁

Is it just me or does "Mädchen" sound a bit weird in a 18+ game :D ? I know that´s the translation but it still sound kinda weird to me (not gonna lie) .. but it´s probably just me so ^^
@AllMyGermanComrades

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

jelom will give you one of his handmade bracelets.

Here it is, @blaa this is the one with diamonds, (that is why Kinkoid sell it so overpriced, yes, he made me work for him making these), you deserve it and your mythic girls have a crush for shining little crystals.

image.png.8362ae96aa6e3f6aa4d5cf1757adc999.png

@holymolly and @bolitho76 don't be envious I brought for you too :D

image.png.8362ae96aa6e3f6aa4d5cf1757adc999.pngimage.png.8362ae96aa6e3f6aa4d5cf1757adc999.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

On 9/5/2021 at 10:15 PM, Dmitrii said:

How long ago were these girls added?
image.png.a30677c77cf36823b68048d7f5378bf9.png
Edit: Girls are only in the Sake team, you can not get or find them in the harem.

So they are now showing as droppable (at least on  Nutaku) and shards drop when fighting Sake.

image.png.d7450f22080470d0a93a3b28b466e44a.png  image.png.c0d39adf2e27d1fc0b430b666af83ae5.png

However on returning to fight later, they have reset back to 0. 😒 They also do not appear in the Harem.

It's a good job that it's "All shall fear your skills" contest today. 😃

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

So they are now showing as droppable (at least on Nutaku) and shards drop when fighting Sake.

image.png.d7450f22080470d0a93a3b28b466e44a.png  image.png.c0d39adf2e27d1fc0b430b666af83ae5.png

However on returning to fight later, they have reset back to 0. 😒 They also do not appear in the Harem.

It's a good job that it's "All shall fear your skills" contest today. 😃

Shards visible down there are a part of the script, not Kinkoid's code. So that resetting to zero, doesn't necessarily mean the shards are gone, just that it can't store the data properly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Shards visible down there are a part of the script, not Kinkoid's code. So that resetting to zero, doesn't necessarily mean the shards are gone, just that it can't store the data properly.

Yep and now 20 shards are showing on Alt. Demetria.

image.png.ed242d254a380b3344caf0f052ccdfd6.png

Still not showing in Harem though.

Hopefully shards are being stored. If not, we just go again when they are. 

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Yep and now 20 shards are showing on Alt. Demetria.

image.png.ed242d254a380b3344caf0f052ccdfd6.png

Still not showing in Harem though.

Hopefully shards are being stored. If not, we just go again when they are. 

This has happened to other girls in the past, so I'm pretty sure they're stored.

• Like 2

The shards are stored by the game, yes. Because they're not shown in the harem, when you visit the harem screen, the shard count (and the girl for that matter) is cleared from the script's girlDictionary. So it doesn't know how many shards you have to display on the girl icon, and it shows 0.

In the run-up to anniversary, there were a number of girls hidden from the harem that shouldn't have been. One of whom was Valicta (Donatien T3), and so I saw the same behaviour there of shards being obtained but not shown.

• Like 3

Yup, it's a pretty common issue. In most cases, the script needs you to open the Harem menu at least once to fix it. But for girls that are invisible in the game itself (until you complete them), it's not always enough. In particular, if you've either cleared your local data or if you're using another device, since there's no data about the girl itself shown in the Harem, the script can't guess, so it'll show 0% for your progress (and typically "unknown" for the girl's name).

On a completely unrelated note: my HH game is loading in a loop right now. It started a few minutes ago when I visited the shop and got a message advertising their crypto payment methods. Is it just me? Does anyone have a good workaround idea? (Changing IP address didn't work). CXH is still working just fine.

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

On a completely unrelated note: my HH game is loading in a loop right now. It started a few minutes ago when I visited the shop and got a message advertising their crypto payment methods. Is it just me? Does anyone have a good workaround idea? (Changing IP address didn't work). CXH is still working just fine.

It's working fine for me.

• Like 1