22 hours ago, La Kajira said:

The bonus health from countering in the 5 element circle is no longer lost on the first hit received. But it does prevent healing as long as your current health is higher than base. Not sure if that's intentional. But since the health displayed is not shown as above 100% and the score appears to be calculated from percentage of boosted, my guess would be it's not supposed to do that.

This is weird...sometimes the heal doesn't trigger even when no countering/bonus health is in play. Just going against a rainbow opponent...I do damage, I take damage, I do damage again while still high health, but not full and...no heal. Only saw that happen two times so far so not sure if there's anything specific that can make it happen, or it's random. 
I do have a possible hypothesis, but it's more of a guess than anything else for now. Not sure about the first time's circumstances, but the second one that just happened was a very weak opponent and I was missing health from just one hit. And landed a crit myself. The heal would be bigger than my missing health. So perhaps when the heal has a potential to take us over max health, it just doesn't happen at all instead of only losing the over-healing part? Again, it's a guess, but...it would be consistent with the rest of the spaghetti stuff

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

and the last league with updated battle system (and PoA, of course):

1546814110_28_10.2021-finish1.png.dd0eb612c9b5e5394253ac8595219519.png

60+ more defeats. Feel the love of Kinkoid and RNG ❤️

I mean, that's not necessarily RNG's fault. You may genuinely be disfavoured compared to how you were before due to harem buffs now. So the RNG could've been in normal variance, but because you're so much more likely to lose, it happened a lot.

4 hours ago, La Kajira said:

This is weird...sometimes the heal doesn't trigger even when no countering/bonus health is in play. Just going against a rainbow opponent...I do damage, I take damage, I do damage again while still high health, but not full and...no heal. Only saw that happen two times so far so not sure if there's anything specific that can make it happen, or it's random. 
I do have a possible hypothesis, but it's more of a guess than anything else for now. Not sure about the first time's circumstances, but the second one that just happened was a very weak opponent and I was missing health from just one hit. And landed a crit myself. The heal would be bigger than my missing health. So perhaps when the heal has a potential to take us over max health, it just doesn't happen at all instead of only losing the over-healing part? Again, it's a guess, but...it would be consistent with the rest of the spaghetti stuff

Good catch, I think you're right. I noticed it only once and wasn't sure if that was a fluke or a bug or I just missed something. It only happens against very weak opponents and quite rare to catch. I think that's something worth confirming and reporting as a bug.

Also, are there any players who fight first tiers of Pandora Witch and Karole? I either hit a lucky streak for the last week or they buffed the chance for epic and legendary items there.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Good catch, I think you're right. I noticed it only once and wasn't sure if that was a fluke or a bug or I just missed something. It only happens against very weak opponents and quite rare to catch. I think that's something worth confirming and reporting as a bug.

Also, are there any players who fight first tiers of Pandora Witch and Karole? I either hit a lucky streak for the last week or they buffed the chance for epic and legendary items there.

Yea, that was exactly how I felt when I first noticed it. That I may be tripping. Or just some lag, or something :D

Haven't ran those recently, but my long term average is 75.5625 affection per run if it helps any.

Im a bit confused. I got a stern mention by @DvDivXXX for bumping a thread (that I hadnt posted in for a week??? i was part of the original friendly conversation with the topic starter, no clue what this is about) and an official warning for spam (bit harsh for a single question). Since I can't respond anywhere, just mentioning it here. Weird to log in to a bunch of warnings when I've just been friendly talking with y'alls. 😞

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 2

46 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

Im a bit confused. I got a stern mention by @DvDivXXX for bumping a thread (that I hadnt posted in for a week??? i was part of the original friendly conversation with the topic starter, no clue what this is about) and an official warning for spam (bit harsh for a single question). Since I can't respond anywhere, just mentioning it here. Weird to log in to a bunch of warnings when I've just been friendly talking with y'alls. 😞

There's a "Chat room" in the Off-topic section of the forum. I found it very helpful in figuring out what's going on in the past. Also, I see you tried to do a ping. You can ping people by starting writing their name after opening up with @. In his case that's a very helpful feature. I'm not recommending pinging someone like that though. Especially the moderator.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gotaku said:

I got a stern mention by @DvDivXXX for bumping a thread

Can people please stop making shit up and playing the victim over nothing already? Just in general would be really neat, but at the very least false accusations about me in particular would be a good start. Thanks.

I mean, come on. If you can't understand this simple message, that's not on me. Yeah, I guess technically I could have separated the "don't bump old threads" part to make it foolproof that it was addressed to the guy who actually bumped the thread... And obviously, I would never have noticed your off-topic post from a week ago at the end of that thread if the other guy hadn't bumped the thread. It was still off topic, though, so I mentioned it in passing. STERNLY so, apparently...

Serious question, though: don't users see which mod sent a warning when they read it? I know our forum tools are quite limited and some of them work in mysterious ways, so I'm really asking. Thanks in advance.

If that's the case, then please know that the warning you happened to have received on Tuesday was from another mod and for another post. It has nothing to do with the friendly reminder I posted when I closed that thread today.

From what I can see, though, that warning was absolutely justified, and you misunderstood it anyway. You were told "Please do not post in the gift code thread if you do not have a code to post." How the hell did you translate that into having anything to do with the fact you asked a question, or that you've been friendly or not? It's just baffling that after all this time and all the reminders along the way, people still bump that thread for no good reason. And the only good reason to bump that thread is when you have a code to share. Otherwise, you're just giving false hopes to everyone who follows the thread.

These are two fairly minor things (which again, are completely unrelated). And only ONE of these was an actual warning. And your ONLY one ever. Somehow you still imagined "a bunch of warnings" from there...

Facepalm.

Oh and @Bomba (this is not a warning, let alone a threat) could you please not point to the Chat Room thread for this type of random whine? You being invited there by Finder to talk about your complaints with all of the mods was a very exceptional exception. In retrospect, one that I'm not entirely sure was worth it. The thread has not been repurposed as a "come post your bullshit about DvD" room. I'm glad you've been making normal posts about normal stuff again after I thanked you for insulting me, that was what I hoped it would achieve. I'm not going to make that kind of effort again anytime soon, though.

And pinging someone is fine in general, no particular rule against pinging a mod either if it's relevant to them. A number of specific people have specific issues about getting pinged, including a couple of specific moderators, but I'm not one of them.

Cheers.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Oh and @Bomba (this is not a warning, let alone a threat) could you please not point to the Chat Room thread for this type of random whine? You being invited there by Finder to talk about your complaints with all of the mods was a very exceptional exception. In retrospect, one that I'm not entirely sure was worth it. The thread has not been repurposed as a "come post your bullshit about DvD" room. I'm glad you've been making normal posts about normal stuff again after I thanked you for insulting me, that was what I hoped it would achieve. I'm not going to make that kind of effort again anytime soon, though.

And pinging someone is fine in general, no particular rule against pinging a mod either if it's relevant to them. A number of specific people have specific issues about getting pinged, including a couple of specific moderators, but I'm not one of them.

Cheers.

Understood.
There were other messages there that were removed from other threads, so I assumed it was okay to point Gotaku there, because this topic isn't the place for that. Now I know that wasn't the case.
Also, I'm really sorry that every word I say you consider an insult towards you personally. Thank you for allowing me to post freely for the whole 2 days. It was a breath of fresh air.

• Haha 1
  • Hug 1

5 hours ago, Bomba said:

There's a "Chat room" in the Off-topic section of the forum. I found it very helpful in figuring out what's going on in the past. Also, I see you tried to do a ping. You can ping people by starting writing their name after opening up with @. In his case that's a very helpful feature. I'm not recommending pinging someone like that though. Especially the moderator.

@Bomba I don´t have any problem with people pinging @holymolly (me) :P

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, holymolly said:

@Bomba I don´t have any problem with people pinging @holymolly (me) :P

I think that unless you know that person it's a bit rude to ping. Quote will be more relevant. But maybe that's me.

Anyway, my point was that people like DvDivXXX, Numbers and Тёмный Властелин have those unpronounceable nicknames where you have to copypaste their nicknames and if you just write @ in front it just doesn't work. So it should be done the other way around.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bomba said:

I think that unless you know that person it's a bit rude to ping. Quote will be more relevant. But maybe that's me.

Anyway, my point was that people like DvDivXXX, Numbers and Тёмный Властелин have those unpronounceable nicknames where you have to copypaste their nicknames and if you just write @ in front it just doesn't work. So it should be done the other way around.

Yeah I´ve just experienced that issue with Тёмный Властелин name :P

the the other 2 aren´t a problem for me anymore since I´ve pinged @DvDivXXX enough times now and @45026831 is a fellow club member so I´ve memorized both of them (well the only part of numbers "numbers" I´ve memorized are 4 and 5 but since that´s enough to find his name I guess that counts as well :D )  

(also sorry for the unnessary ping..I hope that my comment at least made you smile a little :D )

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, holymolly said:

the the other 2 aren´t a problem for me anymore since I´ve pinged @DvDivXXX enough times now and @45026831 is a fellow club member so I´ve memorized both of them (well the only part of numbers "numbers" I´ve memorized are 4 and 5 but since that´s enough to find his name I guess that counts as well :D )  

(also sorry for the unnessary ping..I hope that my comment at least made you smile a little :D )

Honestly, the only thing that I remembered was the lack of 7 and 9. And I can understand the lack of 9, but why there's no 7? Mystery ...

Also, on the numpad his name looks like you were walking on the platform then fell down, tried to jump back, succeeded and then realised that you didn't check what was there at the bottom and went back there. See, easy to remember.

Oh hi, Numbers!

Edited by Bomba
Edit: word
  • Haha 1

At least some fun came out of it. :) Thanks guys.

For people understanding English even when it's typed by me (please "translate" for Bomba: it isn't hard, you just copy-paste whatever I say and since you're not me, he'll magically understand it):

• This here thread is a Chit Chat still somewhat related to HH and/or the forum;
  • The Chat Room thread in Off-topic is basically another Chit Chat that doesn't need to be related to HH or the forum.

Also, I hereby allow anyone to post freely for the foreseeable future on this forum (as long as you don't spam, necrobump, or post abusive or otherwise problematic shit). Since I have that superpower apparently, might as well use it for the greater good. B|

Have a good weekend, folks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2021 at 2:12 AM, holymolly said:

Speaking of that, I've been wondering what them numbers stand for...if anything. Whether there's a story, or meaning behind them...or just a result of a random keyboard smack 

1 hour ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Update: Level 1100 and the reward is 15Mythic Orbs.

15? Wow. That's more than I would have expected. I hope that's not a typo.

But does it really matter to me? By the time I reach stage 1100 it has probably been nerfed already. :P

(but seriously... I need more mythic orbs - Spirit Talker Carlita has already eaten up those that I have gained while chasing after Undercover Valentina 😞)

Edited by Moonlynx