Wow... no chances for me unless something changes in the next months... up to now I haven't seen an entire block of stats so high even on players of higher level than me in leagues (and I still am in Dicktator III, and my level at the moment is 476, although 477 is near). I will probably hit my limit much earlier... with this premises, getting sooner or later to level 2000 (especially knowing that it will not be the last level forever) actually sounds quite utopistic IMHO 😔. This makes to pop up in my mind a question about how many average players (this obviously meaning excluding whales and super skilled ones) will be able to reach those heights...

A super slow and uninteresting grind eventually leading into insanely hard challenges locking the last pieces of good stuff? Kind of reminds me of something...

(Well, to be fair, Pando's Tier 3 should be a breeze now compared to what it used to be back we had 3-girl teams; if I manage to get there and grab my Milf Estelle before they change everything again.)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Observer_X said:

... (and I still am in Dicktator III, and my level at the moment is 476, although 477 is near).,,

I'm at 483.

Level 1400 is this:

1400.png.c44d61fe04fc547d64b8425da3ea92eb.png

I've somehow managed to get through it. I think RNGsus must have blessed me.🙏

The not x100 levels get a bit easier, but I'm scared for what 1500 will look like.  Especially as it comes with obtaining Capricorn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 2

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Not even RNGsus can help with this.

1500.png.e816fc6135aa066e513a4912cbdad720.png

1500tp.png.459d41c3a65c8805c09cb0c7c23faece.png

well.. we´ll probably need a mythic blessing and the mythic booster to get the last girl ..but who knows  if that´s even enough for it :/ .. simply KK at it´s best: make something and think about the consequences afterwards (if even at all) :P

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Le 06/11/2021 à 00:33, Hugh Jerexion a dit :

Have you tried with the mythic booster relative to the fights against villains?

But I don't know if a Pantheon fight is considered by the game as a villain fight 🤔

11 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

But I don't know if a Pantheon fight is considered by the game as a villain fight 🤔

that's at least what the patch notes suggested (it was also the first spoiler for pantheon besides QA, iirc)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, but it seems that the item's in-game description doesn't specify that? Unlike AM which clearly specifies that it counts for both leagues and seasons, or the Champs one which specifies it includes CC. So that's a bit suspect.

Edit: We'll only know for sure if/when someone actually tries it. Someone? Anyone? ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

Just now, blaa said:

yes, apparently there was a bug causing people getting + or - a lot of kobans/energy/combativity

no communication though, as far as i can see

I´ve created a topic where I´ll keep you guys posted about it, feel free to share thoughts/feedback over there :)

• Hearts 1

58 minutes ago, natstar said:

Is this why they took the game down 10 mins before reset on a monday?

You'd think so. It was quick after this. Right after I spent 56 kobans to reset the club champion and right before I was actually able to fight him. 😕

• Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 12:33 AM, Hugh Jerexion said:

Damn. Maybe a full crit + crit damage build and roll with it until luck happens. Not sure if even that would be enough tho. May require some really fortunate blessings.
Well, this was kinda expected...for the stairway to be "free" for a long time until it becomes unbeatable. But seeing the massive jump from 1400 to 1500...unless KK's planning to introduce some more ways to make ourselves stronger, 2000 is unlikely to be reachable, much less doable even with everything maxed

21 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

Damn. Maybe a full crit + crit damage build and roll with it until luck happens. Not sure if even that would be enough tho. May require some really fortunate blessings.
Well, this was kinda expected...for the stairway to be "free" for a long time until it becomes unbeatable. But seeing the massive jump from 1400 to 1500...unless KK's planning to introduce some more ways to make ourselves stronger, 2000 is unlikely to be reachable, much less doable even with everything maxed

there will be at least skills for girls, in the QA they also talked about new equip, iirc

On 11/7/2021 at 10:38 PM, Tom208 said:

23 hours ago, Tom208 said:

I just tested it on the test server and the "villain" mythic booster works for Pantheon fights.

I can confirm that it does work on the Pantheon....

.... I can also confirm it's not enough to take down lvl 1500 (at my level - 483 - with fully boosted/blessed teams). I barely take out half the ego on a "good" run. A fully blessed mythic team + headband may be interesting. 

I need to wait to be higher level + whatever else they bring in for patient players.

I also need to avoid fighting Villains now as I don't normally need the headband boost. 😄

• Like 4

Suddenly I am not so unhappy about the fact that I will need months to reach certain highs in the Pantheon Stairway... although knowing how the devs manage the game, I will believe that an average player will be able to reach the "top" of the stairway without the need to spend tons of kobans only when I will see it with my eyes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Suddenly I am not so unhappy about the fact that I will need months to reach certain highs in the Pantheon Stairway... although knowing how the devs manage the game, I will believe that an average player will be able to reach the "top" of the stairway without the need to spend tons of kobans only when I will see it with my eyes.

it looks more like that currently nobody is able to reach the top, even if they spend tons of kobans; it's basically a wall atm

• Like 4

3 hours ago, blaa said:

it looks more like that currently nobody is able to reach the top, even if they spend tons of kobans; it's basically a wall atm

I'm guessing (hoping?) that they weren't expecting some idiot to blast through the Pantheon and hit that wall until they have introduced something new to the game.

At least I can now accumulate worship from leagues until something happens that I can jump over that wall.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3