I still remember the post where I proudly published the half of this amount...

image.png.6de70f2093e2cf6a8b21b1a3ce2fd19d.png

Honestly, as a fully free player I didn't think I'd be able to hit the equivalent of 100 x10 Epic Pachinko spins in less than four and a half years of play. Now that the time for the end of my no koban policy draws near, I am quite annoyed by the fact that probably only a bunch of months will pass before I will reinstate it, as the stash will exhaust at a high speed when I will finally start to make use of it (especially with this last game-crippling patch).

• Like 7
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 2

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This update is absolutely terrible. I don't think I'll bother giving Kinkoid time to fix this, I quit.

While I realise we've had our differences, and I do wish you would be a little more diplomatic in how you respond to other users - especially those that are clearly not as experienced or well informed as you - I am genuinely sad to hear this and hope you will reconsider. You have added a lot of value to the boards.

If not - I wish you the best in all your endeavours in the future!

• Like 3

I'm doing the adventure survey right now, and i must say is the hardest survey ever XD

I mean i like the lore but i miss the wacky adventures, and ofc i want to keep a lot of the humor. We have enough drama in the real word, we need a happy place for sure so....decisions, decisions 🤔🤔🤔 

Maybe long world with a "pause" from time to time with a wacky adventure ? Like fillers in the Anime... but no one like fillers (me too XD) so.... don't really know

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This update is absolutely terrible. I don't think I'll bother giving Kinkoid time to fix this, I quit.

This is a sad day for the HH community (and forum). You'll be missed. Can't say I don't understand, though. Classy as fuck exit, though: quick, blunt and on point, in classic George fashion.

• Like 6

I can report about the little plan I carried out this month sooner than expected because the drops were unusually higher. In the following image I reported the last tranche of my harem before the Date Pavilion, with all the girls that i obtained since the start of this month:

image.thumb.png.e457fc5cc417091e80f0833c6e83d7bd.png

Obviously I have made an exception to what I said in recent posts where I stated that at the moment I was trying to recruit as less girls as possible. At the start of November, I checked the main event and realized that, with only one exception (Kelina) the girls in the event on average were not of my interest... exactly what I was waiting for since a few months, so I decided that I would have ditched all normal events and start the one-star girl hunt. Since then, every single point of combativity went on Dark Lord, leaving me with 27 girls until the second day of the Legendary Contest, where I started to use all my stash of 1112 x10 Great Pachinko Orbs. This last operation ended when the 73rd one-star girl dropped, leaving me with a truckload of equipments to sell (I don't even want to imagine what kind of money I would have obtained if, look what the case, just a few days before Legendary Contest the devs hadn't decided to cripple the prices of equipment, or I may start to scream) and only 73 x10 Great orbs. So now I have my "one-star girls zone" in my harem.

I find quite weird that this happened exactly in the same period of a game-crippling patch like the last one we had, especially given the fact that the entire operation was easier than I thought. I decided to go for one star girls because they do not appear in champions rotations, so they are at least useful to increase the numbers... and now, despite the fact they are cheaper being common girls, even with the books I won't be able to upgrade them decently for... I don't even know how much time.

• Like 5

Being two different reports, I preferred to write two different posts:

image.png.1c833196beb40f99cb7fe911244b6213.png

My little plan made me enter both the "500 girls" club and the "more girls than levels" club.

My personal objective to reach level 500 is still on, although the last patch brought shadows over it. With 22 levels left before the goal, I would need around another year of play to reach it. The main problem, which will need a few months to be addressed (or, maybe better said, to know if it can be addressed) is if I will be able to upgrade my strongest girls enough to mantain a decent progress in the game. My fears about this are generated by the fact that, judging from what I have seen in these first days, the base answer is no.

• Like 11

Well... let's call this the "little plan tail"...

image.png.c895a1c8abab8d42d993ffeb97c8c97f.png

A month dedicated to recruit 1-star girls, and two new introduced the exact day a pachinko contest is on turn... I suppose it would have been a little stupid to not go for these two ladies. Moreover, of the 84 x10 Great Orbs I had left I needed only 23 tries to obtain both girls, so in the improbable case I need more items to sell (I still wasn't able to reach the bottom of the equipment stash in the market screen, I had to pick some green items to reequip for the champion tasks in Path of Attraction, the number of items to resell is in the thousands size) I have still a bunch of Orbs at my disposal.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DHarry said:

So... just remembered this and came back for it a minute. Guess it worked didn't it? Whatever we vote, they take away. 

Don't do surveys anymore guys. It's a trap!😨

Do them but do them like I do : Mythic Norou and Epic Orbs eVeRyWhErE plss 🤣

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, DHarry said:

You don't understand... if you do that they will remove a Norou! 😱

Oh right! I meant to say give us a mythic geekette and pls FOR THE LOVE OF GOD no Mythic Norou :D 
(I honestly didn´t have my hopes high for them giving us Epic Orbs so that one doesn´t really mather :P )

EDIT: oh I almost forgot to ping @Kenrae 😘

• Haha 2