2 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

1400047850_-3.jpg.b8f49336651f93ee74ddffa0d9511942.jpg

@Bomba I can't stop laughing! 🤣😉 It's a pity that new forum competition is not about her, right? 😀

Oh look who just discovered my profile! But I have to warn you, my profile is path to many topics some consider to be unnatural.

Lapsey is the best though.

Guys, BEWARE! Never ever use Sandalwoods during Legendary days!

1. The koban save is very low. 11 charges (11 shards) are worth 2,75 refills = 594 kobans - 540 (cost of Sandalwood) = ~54 kobans from 1 Sandalwood profit. If you use 2, it's ~108 kobans. If 3 - ~162 but you risk going above 100 shards and losing value from the last one. Drop range during legendary days is from 1 to 3; average - 2, average with Sandalwood equipped - 3; 11 charges x3 = 33 from 1 Sandalwood, 99 shards from 3 Sandalwoods.
  2. While you use Sandalwood, you're doing less fights - that's what we want. But if we do less fights (but still use kobans for Sandalwood to do less fights), we get less gems and other stuff we could have otherwise got if we used that kobans for refills instead of Sandalwoods!
  3. You're doing a lot of fights, so the chance of getting lucky 100 shards drop is not that little. If you get it, while using Sandalwoods (which I did today), you momentarily lose from 540 up to 1620 kobans (minus some remaining charges value... but what are you gonna use them for? Troll regular girls?) 😐
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Is there any tips or tricks on how not to get 500 errors? Only things I did last night was level up girls for the bonus stat changes today and club champion battles like 4 sets of 10. Not sure why this regular type game play and even paying kobans would get a ban. This happened 8 to 10 hours ago too and it does not let me in this morning. It is super annoying for a game that I have put a bunch of money into compared to big name titles. Any ideas how I can avoid this type of thing?

35 minutes ago, Глобо said:

What are the characteristics of the club champions at the levels ???

Can you make a thread in the relevant section and elaborate a bit? I have no idea what you're trying to ask here. Please go there:

---------------

20 minutes ago, Superhunk21 said:

Is there any tips or tricks on how not to get 500 errors?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Guys, BEWARE! Never ever use Sandalwoods during Legendary days!

Strong disagree, but considering the situation between us right now I won't elaborate.

I do recommend Sandalwood for LD, though. To each their own.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Можете ли вы сделать ветку в соответствующем разделе и немного уточнить? Понятия не имею, о чем вы здесь пытаетесь спросить. Пожалуйста, пройдите туда:

---------------

Thank you !!!

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Can you make a thread in the relevant section and elaborate a bit? I have no idea what you're trying to ask here. Please go there:

---------------

I saw that post on why it can happen, just seeing if anyone has any luck with playing a certain way to make sure it does not happen. Example: Do I wait 1 second between each xp book I give to the girl? 2 seconds? Don't do multiple 10x club champs in a 5 min period?

@Superhunk21 I only ever had error 500 from donation contests. Once from weird harem page lag iirc. Never from books, gifts, or selling.

Champions. Are you using some clicking aid/shortcuts to go through champions faster? (asking just in case)

Also, if it appears 8-10 hours later, it was probably a different error 500 when loading HH. Try clearing cookies, wait 1h, and see if it helps.

• Like 1

Using Firefox, if I click once on a button for one action (like "Sell item" or "Give book") and then I press the Enter key and leave it pressed, it usually works, as in instead of clicking 20 times to give 20 books, I click once, press the key and just watch until I've given 20 books and then I lift my finger.

To me, it's a blessing and a curse (because I prefer using Opera/Chrome for one thing, where that trick doesn't work, but also because my CPU and RAM are ancient, and this somehow makes my computer heat up like crazy). But in terms of server connection stuff, oddly enough, it seems to get the job done more smoothly than making tons of clicks in a row. So if you're using FF and you have a more robust PC than mine, this might help.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 5:36 PM, Dmitrii said:

image.thumb.png.a819459b83451c9dc29d89aec131bcd8.png

On 12/25/2021 at 1:58 AM, FinderKeeper said:

@Dmitrii Now THAT was over the top.

Please stop making posts like that. That was less of a feedback, and more of a toxic troll.

You have another warning.

image.thumb.png.5e22a81d8cc47594a9ca2d1e52c89757.png

It wasn 't feedback ... It was an ordinary rofl in the usual radiation atmosphere of the game, we already had this proposal in discord two weeks ago, and nothing was fixed in two weeks. We have all been exposed to radiation, many have left the exclusion zone (died). Yes, my jamb, it was necessary to blur the dildo, but you can just delete the picture, and not hide the whole post, I would then replace the picture with a blur.

Edited by Dmitrii
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

8 hours ago, Dmitrii said:

It wasn 't feedback ... It was an ordinary rofl in the usual radiation atmosphere of the game, we already had this proposal in discord two weeks ago, and nothing was fixed in two weeks. We have all been exposed to radiation, many have left the exclusion zone (died). Yes, my jamb, it was necessary to blur the dildo, but you can just delete the picture, and not hide the whole post, I would then replace the picture with a blur.

Common Dmitrii...it´s not the first time at this point. Finder could just delete the picture? Well you could also think before posting something that gets you in trouble, buddy. I think I speak for most that you´re posts are funny most of the time but please try not to exaggerate . We mods are just ordinary players like you and the other forum members, that´s why I get it. Nevertheless we (Finder in that situation) have to react if someone is overdoing it. So please: Funny posts (with a bit of salt I guess :P) are totally ok but the one you´re talking about was probably a bit too much.. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Dmitrii said:

you can just delete the picture, and not hide the whole post

Actually, that's your job as the author of the post. As mods, we have the ability to edit a problematic post, but it's not something you should expect from us. There are multiple reasons why it's rarely worth the effort on our end, so by default, when you post something that goes too far, we will hide it.

Finder did you a favor when he edited your latest fake screenshot. That was a gift, Xmas spirit and all that. Don't misinterpret it as "oh good, I can post whatever I shit out on Paint like this was a non-moderated sub-reddit, and mods will just fix it for me if needed". On the contrary.

I for one wouldn't say your pictures are funny "most of the time". But I have a low tolerance for memes, gifs and the overall culture of using them constantly instead of actually having discussions, especially on a discussion forum. I get that it's a lot more frequent and okay on different platforms, and that it has its place on the forum too (I've communicated this way myself on occasion) but it shouldn't be the norm.

As far as I'm concerned, it's not so much that you went too far with this or that specific pic, it's that you're going too far by vomiting this many and typing actual posts less and less. The more of these you post, the less effective (or welcome) they get, especially when they're not actually saying anything new (or really funny, most of the time it's just "I'm still salty, here's the nth picture to confirm I'm still salty").

Sometimes, less is more. Try to keep the visual impact for special occasions, with quality work on your end, and an actual message or joke to convey. Otherwise you're well on your way to become "the guy who spams shitty pictures". You're better than that, and this forum has higher standards, too. Please understand that.

• Like 3

To be fair, it wasn't just the picture for me. Red light went up from the tone of wording as well.

This game - it's mechanics and economy - can be frustrating. We all get it. Part of why we come to this forum is to give feedback, share that frustration, and maybe provide an idea or two.

Some internet communities become personal outlets for trash posts, bitter shit talks, bashing of companies and individuals. I don't want this forum to become one. And for that I need to draw this line and maintain it.

No hard feelings - just some broom work. ^_^

I think, these three mod posts are good indication of how we want it here, @Dmitrii.

Personally, I found the use of drawn images as a nice touch - just keep the humor decent(-ish).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any calculations into current PoP chances since the big updates? Because Im getting kind of sick of getting this set-up instead of the useful PoPs every week. 😣 Not even the gems are helping, already flooded with red, green, purple gems, it's the other ones that are needed.

chance2.jpg

Edited by Gotaku