il y a 8 minutes, Gotaku a dit :

Has there been any calculations into current PoP chances since the big updates?

Not that I'm aware of; but I didn't notice any issue so far. PoP always seem balanced. I'm not tracking the PoP themselves, but according to gems drop:

Orange: 9
Purple: 43
Red: 9
Yellow: 14
White: 15
Green: 47
Blue: 12
Dark: 12

It's pretty balanced (Of course, purple and green are over-represented, because they have a 50% drop chance, vs... 16.66%? for other colors).

You can slightly influence the chances of having a specific PoP, by always collecting it first (So always start collecting the PoP you like best, like maybe EP Orbs and Kobans; especially around reset times every week).

• Like 2

I have not been actively playing the Path of Valor because I strongly object to the "date rape" potions. Be that as it may, my normal play has resulted in my getting the free girl. 😲

The koban cost to get the other girl is only 3300 for me (I am winning the daily) so okay fine, I'll get the other girl as well.

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

I wonder who my vote will actually go to between Regine and Princess Noemy (they switched up the images).

Same. I chose based on text; but... We'll see :D (considering the number of choices there were in this poll, we'll probably know in ... 3 years? :) )

• Haha 1

I decided not to even submit a poll response since the limitations on the pages was way too restrictive, and the end result didn't really reflect my opinions at all. There were some pages where I couldn't select all the girls I liked, and other pages where I was forced to select girls that I dislike because it wouldn't let me proceed without making more selections. The worst offender is Bunny's extended family, which I feel is over-represented as it stands and really would prefer to see some other girls get the spotlight (Bunny and Lupa already comprise 3 of the 14 existing mythics), and it forced me to select 4 of them.

• Like 5

By the way, the swapped images for Regine and Noemy have been fixed earlier today. According to Noacc, the two girls were roughly in a tie before the fix (which speaks volume about how confusing that was, because it's a safe bet Noemy is a lot more popular than Regine, so a number of votes must have been affected).

It's possible to vote again in the fixed survey, though.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

which speaks volume about how confusing that was, because it's a safe bet Noemy is a lot more popular than Regine, so a number of votes must have been affected

Well, I prefer Regine over Noemy by far (because I don't like Noemy), I can't be the only one, right? I didn't notice the name was wrong and voted by the image, so I must have voted for Noemy 😒 .

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Well, I prefer Regine over Noemy by far (because I don't like Noemy), I can't be the only one, right? I didn't notice the name was wrong and voted by the image, so I must have voted for Noemy 😒 .

You did, yeah. Sorry. ^^

But just to be clear, I was speaking about the character's popularity in general, not about my own preference or anyone else's in particular. Of course Regine has fans, and some players aren't interested by Noemy. But Noemy is just a more prominent charcater (though I just checked and Regine only has one less variant than her, I expected a bigger gap).

16 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Hey guys,

There's currently a bug on test that apparently prevents you from getting points in ToF. (checked it myself)

H7GthBG.png

As we know, this might get pushed to main.

I´d say let´s ping @Noacc as well, just in case :D

(is it just me or does this look like you´re in our club discord with all the other members already? :P )