• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Slynia said:

How? I'm still at 700 🤡

You were already at 700 when you quit the game a couple months ago? :o That was very early (I guess since you had a huge koban stash to burn at the end, it makes sense).

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You were already at 700 when you quit the game a couple months ago? :o That was very early (I guess since you had a huge koban stash to burn at the end, it makes sense).

he still has

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hehe yeah. I burnt around 130k kobans the last month, all invested in my harem. But alas I was still no match the 2nd last league were I was pinned against a player at 750 ^^ 

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

Hehe yeah. I burnt around 130k kobans the last month, all invested in my harem. But alas I was still no match the 2nd last league were I was pinned against a player at 750 ^^ 

What did you do to get the gems? Burn Epic Orbs?

By the way, so far I have the incredible amount of one girl at level 750 (Lapis). I don't have gems for more xD.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

What did you do to get the gems? Burn Epic Orbs?

By the way, so far I have the incredible amount of one girl at level 750 (Lapis). I don't have gems for more xD.

you haven´t upgraded mythic norou first ken ??????????

db78b71c683f86ecdfa03af2dea84667.jpg

28 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

What's that? Wanker I? 😬

Honestly, I was quite surprised myself when I first clicked the "join" button and found out that I was still in Dicktator 2.

I did play last week so I'm already back in D3 😅

• Haha 3