28 minutes ago, Slynia said:

I did play last week so I'm already back in D3 😅

Are you pulling a The Who slash Kiss slash Ozzy slash too many old bands and singers to even count on us? Farewell Tour (of the year)? ^^

Gone forever it seems. The domain has expired and no one seems to even know the (former) owner... I guess this goes to show relying on an obscure third-party website instead of a widespread Wiki platform has its downsides.

• Sad 4

yep forever it is.. there´s also no one with a up-to-date back up as fare as I´m aware of it least. But maybe there will be a alternative soon..the French wiki could be a tempory solution , couldn´t it? (well at least particually since it didn´t got updated for over 1 year now I think ..)

• Sad 2

Certainly helpful in terms of deciding whether or not to use the same software if we were to host it ourselves.

Turns out it requires 2 bits of proprietary software. vBullitin ($249) and the VaultWiki addon ($15). VaultWiki also supports xenForo, but that's not a lot cheaper at ($160).

Think I'd rather go for something open source instead xD

• Surprised :O 2

This reminds me... At some point, a "Harem database" page had been started on Kinkoid's official blog (I'm talking like at least a year ago, Lola was still around). If they still have the base (outdated and incomplete though it might be) and since they already have a server and it's on the official domain for the company... It might make sense for them to set up a new wiki there (opened to volunteers)?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

This reminds me... At some point, a "Harem database" page had been started on Kinkoid's official blog (I'm talking like at least a year ago, Lola was still around). If they still have the base (outdated and incomplete though it might be) and since they already have a server and it's on the official domain for the company... It might make sense for them to set up a new wiki there (opened to volunteers)?

Tried pushing for that in the mods server. Didn't get particularly far.

In other news, though, managed to get back into the wiki by rerouting the domain on my local machine. So I plan to run my scraper to take a full backup of all the page sources for HH and GH to make sure we don't lose anything.

unknown.png

• Thanks 15
  • Hearts 1

Level 750 is fast approaching for me. I have enough gems to do it right now, if I really wanted to, and the bottleneck holding me back is books. I have 900k GXP in books stockpiled up, but will need 4.2M to get all the remaining girls up to level 700 before I can start promoting anyone to level 750. This would require about 300 shop refreshes to make up the difference if I want to do it right now. I do have the kobons, but I can't really justify spending that many right now, and even if I could I really don't feel like clicking shop refreshes non-stop for an hour.

I currently have 87 girls awakened to level 651 and a further 7 at level 650, so there are only 6 girls left to plan out. Originally I'd planned for them to be common rarity fodder, but because books are my bottleneck right now and not gems common fodder girls don't actually speed things up. The GXP difference between taking 6 common girl from level 250->700 versus 6 grandfathered legendary from 450->700 is only about 90k, which is negligible compared with the 3.3M I have outstanding. It will cost me an additional 18k gems (less, actually, since I already have excess of many colors), but those gems are just going to be burning a hole in my pocket anyways since I don't have the books to actually use them. Since fodder girls aren't actually speeding things up here, it makes sense that the remaining 7 should be 5-stars.

And before anyone mentions it, the same issue exists after I unlock the ability to awaken to level 750. Sure, having 18k more gems saved up to awaken girls up to level 750 sounds nice on paper, but I won't actually have the books to do it anyways. Due to color imbalances I'm going to have enough gems to awaken several girls to level 701 immediately but won't have the books to get them to level 750, so I'll have time to earn the gems as the books come in. Moreover, I'm only a week or two away from cleaning out the Werebunny Police after which I'll have cleaned out every villain and can grind whoever I want to for more gems. 

So my plans are now locked in. Here's where I stand:

• 47 girls at level 700 (4 mythic, 26 legendary 2 epic, 5 rare, 10 common)
  • 40 girls awakened to level 651 but awaiting books (3 rare, 37 common)
  • Purple: 1418 gems needed
  • Green: 3333 gems needed
  • Red: ready!
  • White: ready!
  • Black: 1936 gems needed
  • Orange: ready!
  • Yellow: 2243 gems needed
  • Blue: 1684 gems needed

The course is set, the light at the end of the tunnel is visible, now to just wait for the pieces to fall into place and to get my first level 750's. Sorry if this was a bit of a technical post for chit-chat, but I felt like sharing after completing my number crunching and committing to this path.

• Like 4

On 4/3/2022 at 11:44 PM, DvDivXXX said:

To anyone else: if you have actual info or data on this "3-day cooldown for random daily contest picks" theory, please share. Don't be afraid, I don't bite. I do call out bullshit, though. Thanks in advance.

Since I just came across this and it was never really cleared up, I was the one that first broached the topic a long time ago.

image.thumb.png.7437d5db62eb2fc7c24ea2406301d67d.png

Based on ongoing data collection before and since that post, I can confirm that no contest generated on HH.com between 18/Aug/2020 and 02/Mar/2022 saw its type repeat earlier than after 4 days. The 03/Mar/2022 contest was then repeated after just 2 days (with Nutaku and the test server seeing repeats show up a couple of days earlier already, IIRC). The restart of faster repeats appeared to coincide with the addition of Cumback Contests to the game, which were patched in 02/Mar/2022 (and probably a few days before that on test).

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1