That settles it, then. Clear and rational conclusions drawn from proper observation of thorough data collection over a long period of time. That's more than I could have hoped for as a source for this theory (even more so coming from someone I know to be thorough and reliable in his stats and data). Thanks a lot for sharing this, @_shal_.

Based on the above, it's clear that something was in place to prevent the same contest from repeating within three rolling days for almost two years, and just as clear that this was removed a few months ago, more specifically in early March. 👍

PS: See, guys, it's not a matter of how much I trust or like the person stating the theory, nor of how much I think they are sincere in their statement (eg a reliable source for a testimony, but not for the theory itself). It's a matter of what observable facts the theory itself is built upon, and how solid the theory is in that context (eg a reliable source for the theory itself). To be clear, the fact that I trust Shal's testimony to be sincere is just as relevant (bare minimum) in this situation as the fact that I trusted Blaa's and others' testimonies earlier on. The fact that I trust Shal's rigorous scientific approach to this type of work is obviously important (as it makes me trust his results without needing to check his spreadsheets myself), but the main thing here is that Shal's work is a direct source for the theory itself, and that the theory checks out and is therefore valid from there. Whereas previously some people expected me to just believe in the conclusion based on nothing concrete but "I remember someone said that". Again, it's not that I didn't believe these folks to remember someone saying that, it's that someone having said that isn't good enough to assume that to be correct. Now, I have every reason to consider this statement as correct, because I actually got the theory itself spelled out by someone who came to it from data, and not just its conclusion on its own from hear-say. I hope this clarifies a thing or two about what I meant by "a source", and the difference between my trust in a person and my trust in a fact. Thanks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jelom said:

are you a big boy with level 500 yet?

I'm still a few months away myself. ^^ I guess extra points for charisma make up for it? :ph34r:💮

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

so what do I get for lvl 500 ?

You already got a magical bracelet. ^^ Besides, your own custom-request Mythic girl and leadership of the once top club isn't enough? You greedy, greedy you.

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm still a few months away myself. ^^ I guess extra points for charisma make up for it? :ph34r:💮

You already got a magical bracelet. ^^ Besides, your own custom-request Mythic girl and leadership of the once top club isn't enough? You greedy, greedy you.

well mythic bianca with good art is the next mythic I want so.. the COMMUNITY WANTS A MYTHIC BIANCA :P

• Haha 3
  • Hug 1
  • Hearts 1

Congratz holy! Welcome to the big dick club.

Also, do you remember what we discussed on the HH discord? ;)

Everyone, we came to the conclusion that we want a 1-star version of Bianca called "Mythic Bianca" (drawn by the one who draws the CxH girls) with a lot of abs, is futanari and is being fucked by the fat king from Gems Kingdom on both poses and affection scenes. 

• Haha 8
  • Hug 1
  • Hearts 2

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

@Slyniais the futari and @DvDivXXX will get fucked by him

leave Tohsaka alone and fuck each other if you want futaris ;)

I love how you can't even spell "futanari", I can't tell if it's because you're so vanilla that just typing it makes you feel dirty, or because you're so vanilla you only vaguely remember the term. Either way, it has to do with vanilla. :ph34r:💮

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

I´ll ban your guys´ asses too

Not if I ban you first. ^^ (No but seriously, I'll change your avatar to a nice F>M strapon shot if you don't upvote my campaign).

• Haha 5
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I love how you can't even spell "futanari", I can't tell if it's because you're so vanilla that just typing it makes you feel dirty, or because you're so vanilla you only vaguely remember the term. Either way, it has to do with vanilla. :ph34r:💮

Not if I ban you first. ^^ (No but seriously, I'll change your avatar to a nice F>M strapon shot if you don't upvote my campaign).

you´re sure you wanna start a fight you can´t win :P;)

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, holymolly said:

you´re sure you wanna start a fight you can´t win :P;)

Hey, my girls are strong, they have weapons of mass submission and they're not afraid to use them. :$ They're not even allergic to vanilla extract, so your girls don't stand a chance. Resistance is futile. Submit to the goddess, join us in her worship and open your... eyes to her Mythic pleasures, buddy. :ph34r:🍡👙

you'll thank me later

• Haha 7

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hey, my girls are strong, they have weapons of mass submission and they're not afraid to use them. :$ They're not even allergic to vanilla extract, so your girls don't stand a chance. Resistance is futile. Submit to the goddess, join us in her worship and open your... eyes to her Mythic pleasures, buddy. :ph34r:🍡👙

you'll thank me later

I hope we get into the same league this week..then I´ll show you which one(´s girls are) / is submissive ;)

• Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

On 5/18/2022 at 5:14 PM, Slynia said:

Congratz holy! Welcome to the big dick club.

Also, do you remember what we discussed on the HH discord? ;)

Everyone, we came to the conclusion that we want a 1-star version of Bianca called "Mythic Bianca" (drawn by the one who draws the CxH girls) with a lot of abs, is futanari and is being fucked by the fat king from Gems Kingdom on both poses and affection scenes. 

That would be... mythic indeed!

• Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

A Mythic Gork would be the only mythic girl I'd prefer over Geekete. Lulz over sexual attraction in this game, always. I'd love to see the reactions.
And if they made her with better stats than the rest of mythics I'd become a paying player xD.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Ive always supported a Mythic Gork and Geekette. If its done in the old style art like that picture it would look great. Not in the current style of bland/bubbly colors and low detail, that would certaintly fook it up. Monster and horror girls are fun. Leads to more inventive comicpages and pose art. Theres a billion soft tiny anime girls on this site already.

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1