29 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@EpicBacon who told you about Druiada Titania?  They were right!?  After you mentioned her, I searched

Best not to pursue that lead. I know the detective in you aches to, but please don't. Protect the source. ;) 
-----------
Well, I did tell you guys you wouldn't guess how the extra MDR would end up being implemented this month, back when you were all speculating based on Bunna's upcoming return, didn't I? ^^

Surprise, surprise! (I have no idea what will happen with MDR next month and forward though; it's quite likely after this weird month they'll just resume the planned revival schedule, but you never know... until you do).

Really glad I already picked up Titania four months ago, especially after I went all-in on Bunna and knowing I still have a good chance of wanting to go for next month's MD (and who knows what else might happen with the CE-with-a-twist that will start in August, since it's still labelled Anniversay). Gotta save up those kobans.

Just in case anyone decided against picking up Titania a few months back due to the subpar art on her 0-star pose, and still isn't aware that it got reworked since... It got reworked since (along with a few other pics in her series). Now, will that make the quickest revival in the game's history a surprise hit after the flop of her initial MD (and immediately in the wake of Bunna's massively popular third revival, and in the middle of the most expensive cascade of events ever)?... Wait and see. :ph34r:💨

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

il y a 1 minute, DvDivXXX a dit :

Well, I did tell you guys you wouldn't guess how the extra MDR would end up being implemented this month, back when you were all speculating based on Bunna's upcoming return, didn't I? ^^

I still think they should offer one Mythic to everyone :P 

My point still stand!

(Like, why not offer Arcana? I happen to be wanting her a lot :P )

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@EpicBacon who told you about Druiada Titania

I don't know; as i said in the previous posts we had about this; I wasn't there when it was brought up; I just happened to stumble upon it at a later time; and the only reason I took any interest in it was because it was it was Titania.
My reaction was; Why? why would they bring back a girl with bad art that just recently came out?

So no, I don't know who brought it up, why and when.
I also have no intention trying to find it out, and even if I knew who it was; I would not reveal that.

So if I am reading this correctly, she is going to be available tomorrow after reset?
Weird that they haven't made a upcoming event tracker on the town screen about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

37 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Best not to pursue that lead. I know the detective in you aches to, but please don't. Protect the source. ;) 

5 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

...and even if I knew who it was; I would not reveal that.

Okay, okay,... I see what's going on here... *puts on tinfoil hat*

The way I see my inner detective:

sherlock-benedict-cumberbatch.gif

The way others see my inner detective:

chika-detective.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

Huh...well sadly I better pass on this one.  Really saving for Arcadia at this point, assuming she's next out of the girls I want.  There's like 4 I think I'm after, either way titania isn't high in my priorities list and I'm still trying to get bunna leveled up anyways.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, you did! And true to my word I will not complain or be disappointed that it didn't play out exactly like I had anticipated. 😉

I'm intrigued by Titania. Although I've been waiting for High Mage Arcana, my first choice for a green/exhibitionist Mythic, I do want Titania and was planning on picking her up during her regularly scheduled revival (which I anticipated to be next spring). Through a quirk of when I started playing the game, I only have one green L5 (and no Mythics) while every other element I have at least three L5/Mythics. So I am in dire need of more strong green girls and have plenty of green gems saved up.

The main problem is that I used up all my saved combativity for Bunna so I would be starting from scratch (luckily I've been hoarding SPs so that's not an issue). And it's possible the MD girl might be one I really want (especially if she's orange, which isn't unlikely since there's only been 2 so far). I'm also now a little less confident that we will see Golden Lupa in August and High Mage Arcana in September, like we had anticipated, due to all the MDR curveballs lately. Maybe I should just pick up Titania to be safe. 🤔

Well, I guess I have a couple days to think on it before I have to make a final decision!

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

Through a quirk of when I started playing the game, I only have one green L5 (and no Mythics) while every other element I have at least three L5/Mythics. So I am in dire need of more strong green girls and have plenty of green gems saved up.

The main problem is that I used up all my saved combativity for Bunna so I would be starting from scratch (luckily I've been hoarding SPs so that's not an issue). And it's possible the MDR girl might be one I really want (especially if she's orange, which isn't unlikely since there's only been 2 so far). I'm also now a little less confident that we will see Golden Lupa in August and High Mage Arcana in September, like we had anticipated, due to all the MDR curveballs lately. Maybe I should just pick up Titania to be safe. 🤔

Well, I guess I have a couple days to think on it before I have to make a final decision!

I've got 11 exhibitionist L5s, so it's not like I'm desperate for an M6, but I am missing one.

2022-07-29_20-12-54.png.65ff76c6fdafd82bd28d43ac88a70e1d.png

I'm looking forward to getting an exhibitionist and sensual M6.  Probably whichever one that shows up first, that I like, and when I have at least 10k kos saved up.  I have 10 SP, and I'm too ashamed to say how low my kobans are atm.  I'm also broke after Bunna, but she's worth it, so no regrets.

2022-07-29_20-13-48.png.af50421e52ec353fe4164e99073049f7.png

I agree that I can't predict the future MDRs atm.  Have to see what happens next month first.  All I can do is save kobans.  Which is harder to do, when I need to buy 6k kos Golden Anni cards, & there's gonna be an LD in August.

28 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

Hmm, I am not a fan of the pink clothing; the face seems better tho

It was mostly her face that I found fugly.  I'd set her to the 4th star booty pose, which she always had anyway.  It was also weird that her 1 star pose didn't reveal anything, so it's nice they changed that too.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

For those who dare turning animations on, I heard through the grapevine that was updated too... ;) Kind of curious, but not enough to turn animations on myself; I'll just wait for the sped-up GIF comparisons by you know who sama.

• Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

43 minutes ago, garadron said:

I guess we have evidence that if we want a particular girl to have a Mythic variant we just have to make @holymollythink so as well and start his marketing campaigns everywhere 🤔

Maybe we'll get some Bleach Mythics when TYBW anime starts later this year? ;)

I got a lot of request already best I can do is end of next year :P

(but don´t worry .. I´m always listening and reading.. I passed a few names the community(not me but the whole community :P ) would probably enjoy too ;))

high up on the list is f.e. louise, marin kitagawa, karole and stacy (as for bleach albane got mentioned too but maybe the others will get some love too)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

3 hours ago, holymolly said:

I got a lot of request already best I can do is end of next year :P
(but don´t worry .. I´m always listening and reading.. I passed a few names the community(not me but the whole community :P ) would probably enjoy too ;))
high up on the list is f.e. louise, marin kitagawa, karole and stacy (as for bleach albane got mentioned too but maybe the others will get some love too)

Mythic Waifu Wishlist of Existing Girls:

• Lola (Matsumoto Rangiku) & Kelina (Shihoin Youruichi), both from Bleach.
  • Kioko (Tsunade) from Naruto.
  • Salem (Lulu) from Final Fantasy X.
  • Acadia (Raphtalia) from The Rising of the Shield Hero.
  • Reina (Rumi Usagiyama/Rabbit Hero: Mirko) from My Hero Academia.
  • Fanny & Fione (Rem & Ram) from Re: Zero.  They'd be OP as M6, w/ quad hair/eye colors.  (I won't get my hopes up).

Parody Requests:

• Ghislaine Dedoldia from Mushoku Tensei.
  • Taki from Soul Calibur II.
  • Do-S from One Punch Man.
  • Ahsoka Tano from The Mandalorian.
  • Haha 3