14 minutes ago, MCP said:

I haven't gotten a card on either of my accounts. I've bought silver cards on both in the past, and just bought new cards yesterday (silver on one, and gold on the other).

Yeah people who currently have a card active don't get the free 3-day trial for a card.

There were complaints about that on Discord, as some feel this could have easily been changed to a 3-day extension of the active card. But no. Sorry.

22 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah people who currently have a card active don't get the free 3-day trial for a card.

There were complaints about that on Discord, as some feel this could have easily been changed to a 3-day extension of the active card. But no. Sorry.

Thanks, I figured it was something like that. It would have been nice if they'd announced ahead of time that they were planning this, and I wouldn't have bought the cards.

• Like 1

Well, they wanted it to be a (nice) surprise...

But of course I get that the timing sucks in your situation (and you're not the only one, basically anyone who just bought a card right before this free trial will feel like they missed out a bit). Compassion.

Anyway.... I like Elder Magus Bianca, a lot, and this in combo with the free trial of the platinum card... made me spend money on a couple of bundles in order to be able to get her... I'm sorry guys. I'm weak. and now I'm extremely poor in ingame resources, too!

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

Just now, Antimon said:

Anyway.... I like Elder Magus Bianca, a lot, and this in combo with the free trial of the platinum card... made me spend money on a couple of bundles in order to be able to get her... I'm sorry guys. I'm weak. and now I'm extremely poor in ingame resources, too!

Good boy *insert headpat for @Antimon :P *  (I guess :P?)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minuti fa, holymolly ha scritto:

Good boy *insert headpat for @Antimon :P *  (I guess :P?)

Thank you, I appreciate that. 

This has been at the same time the best and the worst decision I made in this game in a while. I'm amazed by the range of emotions I'm feeling right now LOL It was a master move, Kinkoid, I recognize my defeat this time.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Random question for those who have animations on: I was just clicking through my Mythics in my harem and I noticed that all of Bunna's poses that I have unlocked so far (the first four) are animated. I feel like this is new and I would have noticed if it were the case when I unlocked those poses, but maybe I'm thinking of when I viewed the still photos on the Wiki? Can someone verify if all of Bunna's poses have always been animated?

• Hearts 1

No, that's definitely new. @Yamiray is the expert to spot and document stealth changes like this. But so far most girls have had no animations, and those who do most often only have one, sometimes two. You got me curious so I turned on the animations and yeah, browsing through Bunna's poses right now feels like I'm back in HCL. ^^

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Random question for those who have animations on: I was just clicking through my Mythics in my harem and I noticed that all of Bunna's poses that I have unlocked so far (the first four) are animated. I feel like this is new and I would have noticed if it were the case when I unlocked those poses, but maybe I'm thinking of when I viewed the still photos on the Wiki? Can someone verify if all of Bunna's poses have always been animated?

35 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No, that's definitely new. @Yamiray is the expert to spot and document stealth changes like this. But so far most girls have had no animations, and those who do most often only have one, sometimes two. You got me curious so I turned on the animations and yeah, browsing through Bunna's poses right now feels like I'm back in HCL. ^^

Fuck yeah!  I feel like this is a gift, just for me!

I remember they once asked in a survey, which pose we'd prefer was animated.  I always thought it was weird just being the 0-star pose, the least revealing, for most girls.  Nikki Benz and Ombresse were exceptions.  Now Bunna has all of them animated.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 2

I have 263 girls on file right now with animations. I have a scanner to check for all of them but last time I ran it I don't think the system like it very much because there are more misses then hits and the connection slowed way down. right now there are 263 out of 1210(not including all there forms) So I have not run it again since. Now checking for new poses from only the girls I know have 1 animation that may not be as taxing. I'll see if I can tailer it a little and check for more updates now that I know there are some I didn't know about. Also checking my logs this had to be a resent update as I has a short abilitly to see Bunna animated_grades tag back on 7/23 for the 9th revival since I don't have her and that only showed 0 pose so this happen very recently.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Ok, here is what I learned. even limiting to just the known girl with animations after the first 100 scanned its slowed down again. I then check the location of a know good one and I was getting that 500 error. I had seen the posts on that recently so I now know its going to fast that why its not working right. I added a 5 second wait to be safe and had to wait for the 500 too be released. This worked but took an hour and a half with the waits and did find the new poses for Bunna. I could now apply this concept to scan all again but if may math is correct with 4965 poses with a wait of 5 sec between each check it would take 6 hours 53 minutes and some seconds. A 1 second wait may be good enough but doing 5 just to be safe for now. I'll check for any new girls when I go to bed tonight and let it run. Then over time I'll adjust the wait timer to be able to give more regular updates. not sure if there is a post area you would want to keep track of the full list of animated poses. if so let me know and I can post the list.

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

if so let me know and I can post the list.

My knee-jerk reaction would be in the Off-topic thread we made for your MP pool checks. I can edit the title if needed, and it would group two different kind of lists, but it's in Off-topic anyway and "Yamiray works hard to get us some info in list form" is enough of a common theme imho. Thanks again.

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

My knee-jerk reaction would be in the Off-topic thread we made for your MP pool checks. I can edit the title if needed, and it would group two different kind of lists, but it's in Off-topic anyway and "Yamiray works hard to get us some info in list form" is enough of a common theme imho. Thanks again.

The full scan found 6 I don't know about. The full list of animated poses at of 8/8/22 is now posted to the MP Pool post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Il y a 1 heure, Kenrae a dit :

Next week blessings can be huge. Maybe we'll see someone beating pantheon level 2000?

I don't think so. I believe we've had even better weeks, and 2000 didn't fall. However, we saw many players break 1900. We'll see :) There are more players nowadays on 1999, so maybe one of them will be lucky

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, bantuatha said:

Server seems finally back on

It wasn't off (at least on .com). I've been playing for hours. Do you play on Nutaku? Even then, I expect we would had posts mentioning the issue if the server had been down.

It's more likely you were unable to access it, either from a temp bad (error 501) or some other issue on your end, or between you and the server.