That guy in the shot is the infamous Rosso?

He's doing a cosplay. He's dressed and arranged exactly as a specific italian movie type, also known generically as Er Coatto, staged by many actors thru ages.

Er Coatto is a bad taste individual, with fake money, living in the popular blocks of Rome, speaking strict dialect, mostly telling impossible stories in coffee bars, go to singles dancing clubs, abusing of prostitution. He usually have game debt, like horse races and drive an over powered sport car that's all his life.

Typical quote in such shot (shouting with voice roughed by national cigarettes): "A Fabbio! Che fai rosichi? Anvedi che t'ho trovato, questa se chiama 'Riserva Naturale'! Che sta piena de ucelli in transito! Mortacci de pippo! Ciao bella de zzio, che te va un tavolo diplomatico e risorviamo la crisi de Pipimoscio? Mazzza che zzinne aho! Nun te sei mai vista i piedi!"

(Fabio! Don't get angry on me! Look what I found, she's called Natural Reserve! As she host a lot of migrant 'birds'! Curse you! Hello good fella, you'll enjoy a diplomatic table to solve once and forever Penishzhia crisis? WTF, so big boobs, you never seen your own feets!")

Edited by lepidocter

10 minutes ago, holymolly said:

...how it´s going :P (for anyone wondering:P)

Congrats I guess? We really need that shrug emoticon so so bad on the forum... ^^

I noticed that tons of people were burning their PoV and possibly also their Season XP on this rando 300kos daily contest and I was really glad I didn't even try to compete in this one. Judging by your score, you probably already purchased the koban path for PoV and used all your XP from that?

I considered it too, since this one will be expired by the time LC comes around anyway, but even then it wasn't the right window of opportunity for me. On top of that, I'm very tight on kobans and still wondering if I should throw my current 10k at Mythic Jezebel or let her go and not spend the rest of the month short-stacked and playing from behind. Buying the PoV path this early would have forced my hand, I don't want that.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Congrats I guess? We really need that shrug emoticon so so bad on the forum... ^^

I noticed that tons of people were burning their PoV and possibly also their Season XP on this rando 300kos daily contest and I was really glad I didn't even try to compete in this one. Judging by your score, you probably already purchased the koban path for PoV and used all your XP from that?

I considered it too, since this one will be expired by the time LC comes around anyway, but even then it wasn't the right window of opportunity for me. On top of that, I'm very tight on kobans and still wondering if I should throw my current 10k at Mythic Jezebel or let her go and not spend the rest of the month short-stacked and playing from behind. Buying the PoV path this early would have forced my hand, I don't want that.

Oh I still have all of my season xp plus some from PoV :D ...I went and upgrade a bunch of girl and used a good chunk of the PoV xp ^^.. I´ll take it slow with mythic jezebel too..since I´m not really able to play a lot the rest of the weekend I´ll probably just wait fro a good contest to get her ^^

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, Methos2 a dit :

A clubmate pointed this out. 160 points on first day of PoG. I have experienced losing points on daily points but never seen it adding points.

In the previous Path, I noticed that the top 6 players had more than 5250 points (= more than 150 points per day)

• Thinking 2

4 ore fa, bolitho76 ha scritto:

Vanished?

Not really:

Bild

Aditional LD.

I spent literally 5 minutes looking again at this picture saying "but it is not there, what are they talking about?". 

I swear, I couldn't see the legendary days' bar. I cannot say If my brain didn't want to see that, or if I actually need to change my glasses with stronger ones

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Antimon said:

I spent literally 5 minutes looking again at this picture saying "but it is not there, what are they talking about?". 

I swear, I couldn't see the legendary days' bar. I cannot say If my brain didn't want to see that, or if I actually need to change my glasses with stronger ones

Everything is pink, so it's not shameful to miss it, even though it is right there in the middle... 🤓

• Haha 5

I remember some people experimented with purposefully forgetting to claim rewards to check whether they will get reimbursed with the new policy and it did not seem to work.

Now I unintentionally did the same, by forgetting a couple of rewards in the last PoV and today maybe an hour or so after reset I was greeted with popup rewarding me a cordy and chlorella. FYI

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, 430i said:

I remember some people experimented with purposefully forgetting to claim rewards to check whether they will get reimbursed with the new policy and it did not seem to work.

Now I unintentionally did the same, by forgetting a couple of rewards in the last PoV and today maybe an hour or so after reset I was greeted with popup rewarding me a cordy and chlorella. FYI

23 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

I'm quite sure, I didn't forget to claim any rewards, but I got the same pop-up today and was wondering about it.

I also got the booster rewards.  It popped up whilst I was doing daily missions.  "I can't remember what I've forgotten."

131040.dcc7f094-1481-4dd1-a7f1-5b73e4a39

Yeah, I was one of those who tested this out based on a pipe dream mounted on their usual poor and vague phrasing for announcements last month. I lost a few rewards and that was it.

As Ken reminded, that only works for OD missions when you already have the mission girl they picked now. And even when they did the thing that made boosters rain for some players, it was because said players had missed out on claiming CE/OD missions in the past. Or some super restrictive shit like that that's not worth missing out on even for a cordy. Not for "all past events" as was said back then. 

It's all in this thread, some pages back. Numbers chimed in just after Antimon and I wasted a few rewards each, and explained it had no hope in hell of working. ^^

I'm looking forward to Gaia in Seasons.  She looks pretty hot - and pretty.  I'll only succeed in one account, however.  My girl's stats in other accounts are, frankly, awful because Mother Angel has not been kind with her blessings: two rotten pairing of choices in a row.  I mean to say, eye colour black and Pisces together... ugh.  Not one of my 5 star legendaries has this combination.  I'm trying as much as I can to awaken the right girls (up to two weeks ahead), but I'm stalling at the moment.  Black, blue and green gems are the hardest for me to get.

There's no place to comment on this because the date for when Legendary Contests for this girl first appeared was back in the Dark Ages, but I have as much unrequited love for Jezebel as she has for me.  I'm saving up my kobans in two accounts as much as I can where I have a chance to try for her as a bonus.  Then we can finally be together.  Yay!

One aspect that would be fairer in this regard...  Currently it makes no difference whether I had her at 75 shards or zero.  It still costs me 5,400 kobans to get her.  How about making it proportionate to the shards I already have?  For instance, if I had 75 shards, this would mean I pay 1,350 kobans to get her.  But no!  All I could hope to get are 75 epic bouquets.  I know this plea will have no effect, but I tried.

• Like 1