33 minuti fa, holymolly ha scritto:

you´re a bit late tom..aren´t you..it´s been a few days already :P

since I´m already here .. I edited with a gif that fits the vibe..for some giggles :P @Antimon

Very appropriate 😆 This event makes me feel exactly like Rue. Speared into the stomach

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Very appropriate 😆 This event makes me feel exactly like Rue. Speared into the stomach

I like to call it SB instead of SE ..for..well ..reasons :P ...at least it´s not as bad as last time but well..stil the worst event in the game without a doubt.

• Like 1

551951788_timechange.thumb.JPG.8bda176c76cd47c21eb850e5b6685e2c.JPG

Aaaah yes, that's it, that's the shit. And the unredeemable completed PoPs that now are running again for 40 minutes more . Time change, am I right? The weird and questionable things that happen during these occasions never cease to amaze me. 

• Haha 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Yep.  No one mentioned that leagues is looping constantly in this thread yet, but my club chat noticed, and I saw it in 3 other places on the forum, by checking "unread content."  Thanks to @jelom for pointing out that Daylight Savings Time ends in Europe today.  @FinderKeeper said we should wait an hour.  I told my club chat to be patient, and that it'll stop doing that soon.

• Like 2

8 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

Yep.  No one mentioned that leagues is looping constantly in this thread yet, but my club chat noticed, and I saw it in 3 other places on the forum, by checking "unread content."  Thanks to @jelom for pointing out that Daylight Savings Time ends in Europe today.  @FinderKeeper said we should wait an hour.  I told my club chat to be patient, and that it'll stop doing that soon.

Yep, as an european (that for a series of things has to pull an all-nighter) myself, I was well aware of the time change and the chaos that this usually brings in the haremverse. But it almost feels like everytime it could offer something new to see, so you can never be "fully prepared" 😂😂

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Yep, as an european (that for a series of things has to pull an all-nighter) myself, I was well aware of the time change and the chaos that this usually brings in the haremverse. But it almosts feels like everytime it could offer something new to see, so you can never be "fully prepared" 😂😂

Tbh I totally forgot about it and spent a bit of time trying to troubleshoot it on my end. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Now the activities page is looping (daily goals, missions, contests, and PoP).  I suppose I'll wait an hour again.

Yep. The problem is I can't see the daily contest status, so I don't know if I should spend XP to get to a higher prize bracket.

43 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Yep. The problem is I can't see the daily contest status, so I don't know if I should spend XP to get to a higher prize bracket.

Daylight Savings Time ending means we "gain one hour."  I noticed when I do league fights, that it does still say the PXP gained counts for the contest.  The pachinko, and daily gifts haven't changed.  I assume the "extra" pvp fights I did will count, I might finish in the top 25 of the DC for 5 gems (🟢/), instead of where I was, 26th.

2022-10-30_8-00-31.png.44a707937e5d949375ea4e0366fe64e1.png2022-10-30_8-00-37.png.f08becaa7af7513f163805f9981d6cc3.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Added DC results.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Daylight Savings Time ending means we "gain one hour."  I noticed when I do league fights, that it does still say the PXP gained counts for the contest.

That's surprising! I thought we are in limbo, with old contest having ended on hour before reset.

Nope. This problems are normal every time we have to deal with the time change. The contests run one h longer in autumn and one h less in spring. That League in the "doubled h" in the night and the activity page in the "extended h" flashing is something "normal".

• Thanks 3

Both can be.

The 17th for the second KC seems a little bit early so it can be that they change to one KC per month only.

Normaly KC would start at 10th parallel to LD and BB. WIth an early start it could be that they wanted the first KC to start at 3rd parallel to MD but I don't think that they will do so.

To me the chance that they only have no space in the calender is higher than that they have only one KC in November.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Mieko... That veil in her hair was a dead give away.  I still need quite a few shards to get her, but I can now confidently assert that she's the girl who fucked our hero out of the contest for mayor of Begin City (Tano affection scenes).

Man, she's damn gorgeous!  It would make for an interesting council meeting if she communicates by batting her eyelids and winking.