1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Is it just me (or maybe a limited number of players as with previous similar glitches) or that's global? It started this morning, wasn't there yesterday (for a moment I even got confused and thought it was next Wednesday already ^^).

image.png

This usually happens when they add a new side quest, and all I had to do previously was visit the side quest page, and the exclamation mark would disappear, but it's been like this for a week.

(time for another episode...)

-Pjotr, here we are again! It's time for a Survey!-
-Oh... oh shit... ah, you know, I have some issue... my... wattacansay...uhm.. my hand... look! My hand is taking control and try chock me... *gargle* ...Really, I can't.-
-Stop babbling, my same hand take control of me at least once each night. So, about the Survey...-
-*gargle*-
-Stop trying killing yourself, you know I'll continue the same, don't you?-
-*uff uff*-
-Okay. Now, the list. The first thing is about a genius idea I had tonight. How about... Skills for the Hero?-
-Is that something different from the same skills you already asked twice so far?-
-I DID? Oh, that's why the idea sounded so familiar.-
-What you did with the reports we got?-
-What reports?-
-The reports. About what people wanna add to the game.-
-Oh, you chocked yourself so badly that your brain missed oxygen. We don't do surveys for that. What I can possible do with 'data'?-
-...a better game?-
-Pfff, we don't make games. You're still about the game industry. We do surveys as I do love for people to read about my ideas. If I want for people to help create a game, there will be a very faster system: just ask them what their ideas are. We don't do that.-
-That's disturbingly logic, said by you.-
-So, second idea. A girl can host equipments. How about adding a skill tree, and a set of subskills, and relics?-
-...and do it for 1000+ girls, maybe?-
-*scribble* that's something to add. Nice, you're in synchro, that's a vibe I can feel inbetween... it should be because of the controlling hands. Wanna do it together, tonight?-
-You are SERIOUSLY thinking about doing *that* one in front of each other?
-Why not. A lot of people do it. I did it already with friends of mine. Anyway. Third idea. Labyrinth.-
-Listen, Sergej. I dunno how to spell it. You are a disturbed mentally challenged perverted that have no idea about what this same company is doing, and I feel scaried and ashamed by your same presence.-
-So, how about the Labyrinth...?-
-*ufffff* It's ok. The Labyrinth is perfectly fine.-
-Oh, nice, I've spent a week to draw all of such skewed squares! What a relief.-
-Hexagons.-
-Uh?-
-They are hexagons-
-I don't want to mess up with USA defence just for this. Just a survey! Then, Double Penetration.-
-Uh. It sound original. Tell me.-
-You have a number of challenges, if you pass you get points, and you can collect up to two girls.-
-Path of Attraction.-
-Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll... it's *quite* like that, but not *exactly* like that.-
-Differences?-
-The next idea is-
-What are the differences between DP and Poa??-
-The next idea is astounding. DOUBLE PACHINKO! If you get a girl, there's a chance you get two!-
-How much the chances of droppig one, to begin with?-
-The next idea will be Club Leagues! It will be a exciting competition where...-
-YOU ALREADY ASKED FOR IT!-
-Oh. You're nervous, today. Well, I'll not let you know of all of the other ideas I had.-
-Fine. Perfectly fine to me. Uff, this job is infernal.-
-Listen. About tonight invite...-
-I WILL NOT LOOK AT YOUR DICK! FORGET IT!-
-Uh uhm. Okay, okay, I do leave. I just wanna know... why you wanna look at my dick while we do shadow play?-
-GET OUT MY ROOM!-

• Haha 11

8 hours ago, lepidocter said:

(time for another episode...)

-Pjotr, here we are again! It's time for a Survey!-
-Oh... oh shit... ah, you know, I have some issue... my... wattacansay...uhm.. my hand... look! My hand is taking control and try chock me... *gargle* ...Really, I can't.-
-Stop babbling, my same hand take control of me at least once each night. So, about the Survey...-
-*gargle*-
-Stop trying killing yourself, you know I'll continue the same, don't you?-
-*uff uff*-
-Okay. Now, the list. The first thing is about a genius idea I had tonight. How about... Skills for the Hero?-
-Is that something different from the same skills you already asked twice so far?-
-I DID? Oh, that's why the idea sounded so familiar.-
-What you did with the reports we got?-
-What reports?-
-The reports. About what people wanna add to the game.-
-Oh, you chocked yourself so badly that your brain missed oxygen. We don't do surveys for that. What I can possible do with 'data'?-
-...a better game?-
-Pfff, we don't make games. You're still about the game industry. We do surveys as I do love for people to read about my ideas. If I want for people to help create a game, there will be a very faster system: just ask them what their ideas are. We don't do that.-
-That's disturbingly logic, said by you.-
-So, second idea. A girl can host equipments. How about adding a skill tree, and a set of subskills, and relics?-
-...and do it for 1000+ girls, maybe?-
-*scribble* that's something to add. Nice, you're in synchro, that's a vibe I can feel inbetween... it should be because of the controlling hands. Wanna do it together, tonight?-
-You are SERIOUSLY thinking about doing *that* one in front of each other?
-Why not. A lot of people do it. I did it already with friends of mine. Anyway. Third idea. Labyrinth.-
-Listen, Sergej. I dunno how to spell it. You are a disturbed mentally challenged perverted that have no idea about what this same company is doing, and I feel scaried and ashamed by your same presence.-
-So, how about the Labyrinth...?-
-*ufffff* It's ok. The Labyrinth is perfectly fine.-
-Oh, nice, I've spent a week to draw all of such skewed squares! What a relief.-
-Hexagons.-
-Uh?-
-They are hexagons-
-I don't want to mess up with USA defence just for this. Just a survey! Then, Double Penetration.-
-Uh. It sound original. Tell me.-
-You have a number of challenges, if you pass you get points, and you can collect up to two girls.-
-Path of Attraction.-
-Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll... it's *quite* like that, but not *exactly* like that.-
-Differences?-
-The next idea is-
-What are the differences between DP and Poa??-
-The next idea is astounding. DOUBLE PACHINKO! If you get a girl, there's a chance you get two!-
-How much the chances of droppig one, to begin with?-
-The next idea will be Club Leagues! It will be a exciting competition where...-
-YOU ALREADY ASKED FOR IT!-
-Oh. You're nervous, today. Well, I'll not let you know of all of the other ideas I had.-
-Fine. Perfectly fine to me. Uff, this job is infernal.-
-Listen. About tonight invite...-
-I WILL NOT LOOK AT YOUR DICK! FORGET IT!-
-Uh uhm. Okay, okay, I do leave. I just wanna know... why you wanna look at my dick while we do shadow play?-
-GET OUT MY ROOM!-

The DP part is genious work by you, lepidocter 🙂

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I hope Mythic Santa Claudia 🤶🏽 is paired w/ Jackson's Crew (like the Sept. & Oct. MDRs).  I wanna farm GXP again. 📚

What do you guess her element will be?  I assume Voyeur 🟣, b/c it'd make sense from her profile, but they don't always use logic.  Not that I'd want her to be a voyeur.  I'd prefer a new Dom  or Sensual 🔵 mythic.

738993978_146213-He-Sees-You-When-You-re-Sleeping(2).jpg.d63b3cad871843a3e1fae67097b007b2.jpg

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

What do you guess her element will be?

Your guess is as good as mine, although I don't really have to guess, but we'll see tomorrow anyway.

White and Red would both make sense for Santa if we go by color. If we go by previous MDs, well it's a brave new cycle after finally completing Ben's two-year run giving us 3 of each of the 8 elements. So anything goes as far as where the third cycle starts...

As for using logic... "hardly ever" would be more accurate than "not always", wouldn't it? ^^ Especially for such choices. I do remember the Ancient Times where they were fierce defenders of various convoluted as fuck theories for why it "made sense" for a violent character to be supposedly of the "Charm" class, or a really gentle one to be "Hardcore", not to mention the same character changing classes every other variant or so... Never held a drop of water even back then. Sure as hell won't start now. ^^

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

As for using logic... "hardly ever" would be more accurate than "not always", wouldn't it? ^^ Especially for such choices.

I remember thinking Elder Magus Bianca should've been anything but Physical 🟠, since she's a mage.

Love Note Jezebel should've been Eccentric 🔴, but voyeur 🟣 works too...

Heavenly Venus is more of a Dom , than Submissive .

I understand that only certain elements were available, since they were trying to have 3 of each.

Now that any element is possible, it makes sense for it to suit Santa Claudia's personality, so I'm guessing Voyeur 🟣.  Her fetish is literally voyeurism.  Plus, we all know Santa watches ppl sleep at night.  Voyeur AF.

I have 6k kos, 350 stored CP, & 8 SP, so I'll get her regardless, but I just felt like speculating.

FYI: She'll be the 2nd mythic w/ white hair, 4th w/ golden eyes, and 3rd Capricorn.

• Haha 2

Well...

image.png

Excluding White, Red and Green (since it's the color of the Xmas tree)... Probably Yellow or Orange since it would make the least amount of sense and thus be the most surprising. ^^

In any case, she could be Rainbow and I'd still pick her up. I'll pick up every last new Mythic now that they're done by my favorite artist to ever bless Kinkoid with her talent (never listen to Holy about art, or sex, basically ^^).

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

🤐 That's a scary idea... rainbow girls.  Don't share that idea w/ them...

Now that I think about it... That would be pretty awesome for a minute or two. Then it would inevitably destroy the entire Element and Blessing equilibrium, so yeah, maybe not too great after all. ^^

Pretend I said "blank" instead of "rainbow". Like a Blank in the Dark.

• Haha 1

Hmm... Bit of a dilemma, here.

image.png

Should I hold on to this stash for the entire week so I have it handy for LD?
OR
Burn it all now that it should give me a decent bit of MPx1s while progressing on Auga, and I won't be missing out on 7 consecutive daily 56 Fists. But I'll have to spend a lot more kobans on LD come Sunday?

:ph34r:🚬 Between the Hammer and the Anvil?

• Hearts 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Should I hold on to this stash for the entire week so I have it handy for LD?
OR
Burn it all now... daily 56 Fists

Dracarys. 🔥🐉

It's 54 CP daily = ((24 hrs * 2 CP per hour) + 6 CP from daily goals).

That's 378 CP in a week.  If you saved CP instead, you'd store 42 more (6 CP * 7 days), for 332 total CP for the LD.

If you only care about LD, and not the CE or MPx1s, then save, otherwise the 378 CP would also help gain 33 gem drops, at an 8.89% drop rate, for 660-825 extra gems.  Extra MPx1s can lead to more mythic gear too.

dracarys-got.gif.f27e8590e816bb0d0880fb2f104b6876.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

f you only care about LD, and not the CE or MPx1s, then save

It's not that I don't care (or it wouldn't be a dilemma), it's that I've already finished the CE anyway, and I'm trying to save up kobans big time for lots of things to come. And LD costing me less than half the usual could definitely help.

Thanks for your help, man. I think the game itself made me commit to keeping the stash with today's +8 Fists as the daily advent calendar freebie. ^^

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

It's not that I don't care (or it wouldn't be a dilemma), it's that I've already finished the CE anyway, and I'm trying to save up kobans big time for lots of things to come. And LD costing me less than half the usual could definitely help.

Thanks for your help, man. I think the game itself made me commit to keeping the stash with today's +8 Fists as the daily advent calendar freebie. ^^

with your saved CP. it will save you more than you expect . i am recently getting LD girls around 300 CP per girl but of course with 3 SP.

Edited by madahmed
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 430i said:

Anything we plebs should know about? :D

If I could tell you, I would. :) But err.. technically winter is coming, right? (Checks calendar... December, okay good). Yeah, so see? I didn't spoil anything. But yeah, I'd save up too if you can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1