14 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

If I could tell you, I would. :) But err.. technically winter is coming, right? (Checks calendar... December, okay good). Yeah, so see? I didn't spoil anything. But yeah, I'd save up too if you can.

Gotcha, the expected money grabbing event then :) And that's it right?

• Like 1

I don't need to be a moderator to know we'll have a seasonal event this month (when exactly? I don't know but we'll have it for sure) 😄

Seasonal event calendar (accord to me): anniversary, halloween, christmas, valentine day, eastern

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, madahmed said:

with your saved CP. it will save you more than you expect . i am recently getting LD girls around 300 CP per girl but of course with 3 SP.

He'll probably have 340 CP saved now.  A free L5 girl, if you add the 216 CP regen, from the LD's 4 days.  Could get her w/o SP, using 556 total CP.  I suppose that's a better trade, than some extra gems and MPx1s.

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

winter is coming, right?

1899339145_seasonaleventwinteriscoming.gif.f50d4dc43e9ee0853daa1bc7175d5c3a.gif

If the SE is sooner than later, I'll have to ignore it.  I have 5 SP for the MDR already, but I think I'll try to store 10 SP to be "safe."  Since, I'd rather have a chance at both Alt. Finalmecia  & New Year Estelle 🔵, than a new "Christmas" L5.  The 2 L3s are usually F2P obtainable.  If Estelle doesn't revive, then I'll get the Jan 3rd, 2023 MD girl instead.  I still haven't used these 3 SE girls for anything after ~5 months.

2022-12-05_18-50-12.png.b0242fab06b657d982bf89dc24951642.png

On the other hand, I definitely get full use out of mythic girls.

I expect something crazy, like the OD, SM, and SE all overlapping.  The previous SE lasted about 2 weeks.  If it started on the 18th, after the KC, then it'd last 14 days, until New Years.  That's how I'd plan it.

979146755_20221130DecCalendarSEprediction.thumb.png.5f516a05a65372d961eaab1c3d98a816.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

47 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

At this time I don't see a set revival for Estelle, I do see Finalmecia

Oh wow, I didnt think that you can query the upcoming events, but it seems that you can. The OD lineup, LD revival and MDR are all there... For LD and MDR they have already scheduled to revivals for January as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yop. The big question would be if and when they'll start the expected and frankly needed 2-girl MDRs, bringing back Year One girls alongside Year Two (well, a smaller question by the minute to be fair, as someone whose nickname can be hard to sequence once told me, some of us gave this much more thought than Kinkoid themselves ^^).

At this time it seems like it won't happen as early as I expected (if it happens at all). So yes, MDR should not be needed for me until the return of Lenaëlle next month.

• Like 1

il y a 2 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

At this time it seems like it won't happen as early as I expected (if it happens at all). So yes, MDR should not be needed for me until the return of Lenaëlle next month.

Guess I'll be stuck with 4 missing MD girls for a while... Well, maybe 3, since one of them is Lyka, and she should follow the usual revival calendar. But Estelle, Matcha and Red will have to wait (Or... I will have to wait 😛 )

• Like 3

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

As @DvDivXXXwill mention, it's not their job (they're volunteers) 😂

Point remains, it's not a job but we volunteer to do some work. ^^

5 hours ago, holymolly said:

It´s yours truly tohsaka  cleaning up :P

There, there. (pats on the back). I know, I know, clicking on "Flag as spammer" a few times can be a daunting and emotionally scarring task, when you're not used to it.  It's not like the easy "bad cop" stuff that I routinely do (except exactly when I'm the target and I follow my own self-made code of not handling it myself)And it doesn't even come with all the sweet, sweet recognition from all the trolls jerkoffs and carebears out there in the form of gentle hate speech and friendly sabotage attempts... nah, I selfishly keep all that goodness for myself. But you still pulled it off! And you didn't even make it easier on yourself by NOT immediately bragging about the achievement, either! ^^ Daddy's real proud!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, OmerB said:

What? Do they get some presents? :-o

Yes, of course.

Every forum member who is repeatedly posting in the wrong section, necroposting, trolling around, asking dumb questions, being ungrateful or else annoying the moderators, has to donate them kobans - and in severe cases all their mythic equipment.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 7
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

23 hours ago, Fiel said:

@jelom please read the club chat once in a while, there might be some important discussions going on there😅

Sorry, the exclamation mark is not showing lately for me in HH (curiously enough it does in CxH and PsH) and I am short on time lately, I will read it more frequently from now on.

22 hours ago, holymolly said:

well now you gotta tell us too :P

You know the phrase in the spies movies: "If I tell you then I have to kiss you" :P

Edited by jelom
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5