There must be a way to configure the forum to auto block posts that contains key words that identify them as spam, in this case: airlines, or block a user that create more than 5 threads in 10 minutes (wait, there are some legitimate players with the ability to do that and even make a combo with the wall of text spell in the process)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

auto block posts that contains key words that identify them as spam, in this case: airlines

If we do that, KK will make a travel theme for next CE that includes slutty airline attendant, sexy Avis agent, and cruise ship bimbo. 😜

• Haha 12

3 hours ago, Antimon said:

Kind of sad that this bot does not include Alitalia in its list.

Edit: Oh there it is. Now I'm happy. So happy that I could fly. With Alitalia. And then rent a car wherever that flight will take me 

It will take you to Begin City xD

• Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! Can anyone remind me which is the last legendary days' girl included in the Mythic Pachinko pool?

Sorry for rhis question here, but a new topic for this in Q&A for this felt excessive. 

That said, I hope you're having some nice and happy holidays, and I already wish you all a happy new year, with the fewest possible amount of new Seasonal events, and with no girls equipments/abilities/unique gadgets for as long as possible :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 ore fa, Ravi-Sama ha scritto:

Looks like she teaches at Hogwarts too, w/ her wand, and "year of the rabbit" bunny patronus charm.  Her theme is probably related to the CE's Narnia parody.

harrypotter-patronus.gif.cac578a92feda974524f16f43879b555.gif

I honestly believe her theme is simply the chinese new year with the beginning of the year of the rabbit, as you already said. At least, I do not recall a character in Narnia that shares elements with this preview of bunny's mom (but I read the books way to many years ago, so it's completely possible I'm forgetting something)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Antimon said:

I honestly believe her theme is simply the chinese new year with the beginning of the year of the rabbit, as you already said. At least, I do not recall a character in Narnia that shares elements with this preview of bunny's mom (but I read the books way to many years ago, so it's completely possible I'm forgetting something)

if there is I´d bet it´s just one of those KK oppsies (but unlike the usual ones ..one for the better(hopefully) and not for the worse) :P

• Like 1

Nice lowbie team @-MM-!  If you're the only dude w/ Aquarius, might as well show her off, lol.

Here's my "Year of the Bunnygirl" team.

Update: @holymolly's Winter theme is nice too.

Thanks to @Kenrae, @Uxio, & @Andy13 as well.  It made it easier to unlock the 2nd mythic gear from seasons.

136916237_lowbieteams.thumb.png.d80e3a33cb2d0b9bebf9a54461f5041f.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

136916237_lowbieteams.thumb.png.d80e3a33cb2d0b9bebf9a54461f5041f.png

Nice to see, that there are still players with low defense teams in seasons, thanks to all of them! 😎🎈😊

I also met @Kenrae with this low power team in seasons, thank you! 🎉😊
(and only maybe two more players with such a team in the last few months)

I for myself still keep the last seven 1-star-girls at level 1 and without stars for that reason.

254249213_2023-01-07-schwachesDefense-TeamfrSeasons.JPG.e3a53d33c15fedd265b3d45f96311717.JPG

Thanks again to everyone doing this!  - And, please, don't stop this habit when the SE is over. 😉😊

• Like 6